Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

4 Bad Skincare Habits To Stop In 2022 - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 4 Bad Skincare Habits To Stop In 2022 (23840 Views)

Eight Habits That Fuel Impotence / 8 Reasons To Stop Drinking Coke Every Day / HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Bad Skincare Habits To Stop In 2022 by ShopSkincareWit(f): 9:24pm On Feb 07, 2022
SimeonOTC:

Please help me with any sure treatment for acne/pimples..it's really worrying overhere, they keep coming back angry

Ever heard of Tretinoin and Azelaic acid cream? These are strong treatments that renews skin cells from the inside and also kills the acne causing bacteria. Acne cannot be totally cured but can be effectively managed to the barest minimum. I know this because I sell imported skincare products and not those rubbish organic products everywhere.
Re: 4 Bad Skincare Habits To Stop In 2022 by ShopSkincareWit(f): 9:25pm On Feb 07, 2022
Allisgud:
If u eat balance diet at the right time,fruit,better sleep at the right time in a condusive environment,ur skin go glow

If this was true, there'd have been nothing like skincare then. No matter the balance diet and what have you, you need at least the basic skincare products like quality soap for instance.
Re: 4 Bad Skincare Habits To Stop In 2022 by SheCeo(f): 9:27pm On Feb 07, 2022
mantosa:

source: https://tushmagazine.com.ng/4-bad-skincare-habits-to-stop-in-2022/

This is actually true but I still can't stop touching my face
Re: 4 Bad Skincare Habits To Stop In 2022 by ShopSkincareWit(f): 9:27pm On Feb 07, 2022
nanotechy:
A black person has no need for a sunscreen, you have melanin. Stop sharing oyibo ideas hook line and sinker!!!!

Sunscreen is for everyone.
That saying of a "black person doesn't needs sunscreen" is completely erroneous. Sunscreen protects us from both UVA and UVB rays, it slows down the signs of aging as well. Study about it and be informed please, what you're saying isn't correct.
Re: 4 Bad Skincare Habits To Stop In 2022 by ShopSkincareWit(f): 9:30pm On Feb 07, 2022
BarrElChapo:
If the item isn't made in the US of A I no use.

Lol.
I come across your type alot because I sell imported skincare products. However, there are good brands from Canada, the UK and Korea. Infact, Korean beauty products are making waves now in the skincare industry due to the fact that their formulations are gentle on the skin, exceptionally hydrating and packed with anti-aging properties. Ever wonder why their skin is impeccably young, fresh and plump? My guess is as good as yours.

1 Like

Re: 4 Bad Skincare Habits To Stop In 2022 by ShopSkincareWit(f): 9:32pm On Feb 07, 2022
folake4u:

Lol who told you niggars don't care about their bodies? This is so 2019. cheesy

These days, most guys I know now take care of their skin (courtesy of their female friends or family or girlfriend).
I have a male friend that had this mindset of Na only girls dey use cream but now he's the one invested in skincare routine more than me that introduced it to him. cheesy
Infact na guys dey use facial wash pass these days oh. tongue

Any cream or soap I use, my own brother will sneak to my wardrobe and use. grin

Men that knows the importance of skincare has a special place in my heart smiley.
I have a particular customer who buys skincare products in bulk, especially shower gels for himself and his wife. He swears by shower gels and always do well to listen to skincare tips and instructions I give him. He has recently started using sunblock cream and I am so proud of him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Bad Skincare Habits To Stop In 2022 by professore(m): 9:33pm On Feb 07, 2022
Nice tips
Re: 4 Bad Skincare Habits To Stop In 2022 by ShopSkincareWit(f): 9:35pm On Feb 07, 2022
MsFaith:
Of recent, I've been seeing iv glutathione injection for the skin.

I need it to treat my acne scars but I'm scared it bleaches from within. embarassed

Glutathione is not just for skin whitening, it is a powerful antioxidant as well. IV glutathione is safe if done by a licensed professional and in a good place. If your fear persist, kindly good for supplements and let your mind be at rest. However, you need to be using quality skincare products too on the outside.
Re: 4 Bad Skincare Habits To Stop In 2022 by ShopSkincareWit(f): 9:37pm On Feb 07, 2022
Elder0001:

Spf creams are even expensive, and the quantity isn't much either.

Person go dey spend 20kplus for only creams every month. Glad I stopped. angry

It depends on the type you use. I sell SPF as low as #3700 in my online shop and I brag about the product. Most people always wanna go for big brands because they're every where. Skincare is about using good products that conveniently fits into your pocket size o.

1 Like

Re: 4 Bad Skincare Habits To Stop In 2022 by Divoc19(f): 10:31pm On Feb 07, 2022
Yes for dark spots, improves scars and stretch marks. NB: it doesn't lighten/bleach your skin.
Ilajeboy:

OK I got these spots from pimples and I look darker though I'm fair kinda.... Would this be readily recommendable to treat the aforementioned?
Re: 4 Bad Skincare Habits To Stop In 2022 by Divoc19(f): 10:32pm On Feb 07, 2022
Yes. This is it smiley.
Ilajeboy:

Is it this one?
Re: 4 Bad Skincare Habits To Stop In 2022 by BarrElChapo(m): 11:26pm On Feb 07, 2022
ShopSkincareWit:

Lol.
I come across your type alot because I sell imported skincare products. However, there are good brands from Canada, the UK and Korea. Infact, Korean beauty products are making waves now in the skincare industry due to the fact that their formulations are gentle on the skin, exceptionally hydrating and packed with anti-aging properties. Ever wonder why their skin is impeccably young, fresh and plump? My guess is as good as yours.

ahh.. really, i didn't know that korean beauty products were that good. do you have a page where i could see some their products?
Re: 4 Bad Skincare Habits To Stop In 2022 by folake4u(f): 11:27pm On Feb 07, 2022
Descottes:
very correct grin
Facial scrub, black mask, body cream with spf30, I use them courtesy of one of my very close female friend

Loool you see! cheesy

It's nice that you're taking care of your skin.
You even have body cream that have sunscreen of spf30 sef.

Omo, you should buy that your friend lunch oh. kiss

1 Like

Re: 4 Bad Skincare Habits To Stop In 2022 by folake4u(f): 11:29pm On Feb 07, 2022
ShopSkincareWit:

Men that knows the importance of skincare has a special place in my heart smiley.
I have a particular customer who buys skincare products in bulk, especially shower gels for himself and his wife. He swears by shower gels and always do well to listen to skincare tips and instructions I give him. He has recently started using sunblock cream and I am so proud of him.

I swear down!!!!!!!

Men that know the importance of skincare, I dey dobale for them. They have a special place in my heart. kiss

It's nice that men are now actively involved in skincare routine.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Bad Skincare Habits To Stop In 2022 by vickydevoka(m): 2:37am On Feb 08, 2022
Offpoint1:
Threat for females, niggas don't care about their bodies... Can't remember last I used cream, except hair cream
What's de point when u don't have money.
Re: 4 Bad Skincare Habits To Stop In 2022 by Nobody: 2:52am On Feb 08, 2022
folake4u:

Loool you see! cheesy

It's nice that you're taking care of your skin.
You even have body cream that have sunscreen of spf30 sef.

Omo, you should buy that your friend lunch oh. kiss
yeah
I give her a nice treat once a while.
She's practically my 'skin therapist' lol
Re: 4 Bad Skincare Habits To Stop In 2022 by SimeonOTC(m): 3:54am On Feb 08, 2022
ShopSkincareWit:

Ever heard of Tretinoin and Azelaic acid cream? These are strong treatments that renews skin cells from the inside and also kills the acne causing bacteria. Acne cannot be totally cured but can be effectively managed to the barest minimum. I know this because I sell imported skincare products and not those rubbish organic products everywhere.

Thanks for this..
I make use Ratin-A cream which is also part of Tretinion but am not actually feeling the effect.
Re: 4 Bad Skincare Habits To Stop In 2022 by MsFaith: 5:39am On Feb 08, 2022
ShopSkincareWit:

Glutathione is not just for skin whitening, it is a powerful antioxidant as well. IV glutathione is safe if done by a licensed professional and in a good place. If your fear persist, kindly good for supplements and let your mind be at rest. However, you need to be using quality skincare products too on the outside.

What do you think of skin polishing?

Does it work for dark armpits, dark elbows and knuckles, dark inner thighs and knees?
Re: 4 Bad Skincare Habits To Stop In 2022 by folake4u(f): 6:46am On Feb 08, 2022
Descottes:
yeah
I give her a nice treat once a while.
She's practically my 'skin therapist' lol

That's nice. Glad to hear that.
Re: 4 Bad Skincare Habits To Stop In 2022 by nma30(f): 7:52am On Feb 08, 2022
sylve11:

Like them dey swallow drugs to make them fair? shocked cool
yes, there's also injection for it
Re: 4 Bad Skincare Habits To Stop In 2022 by ShopSkincareWit(f): 10:09am On Feb 08, 2022
SimeonOTC:

Thanks for this..
I make use Ratin-A cream which is also part of Tretinion but am not actually feeling the effect.

Retin A is just a brand name for Tretinoin. It's best used in combination with other potent products like that Azelaic acid I spoke about earlier. Using it alone may not show its full capacity. Also, you can get supplements that can help treat your acne from the inside. The Joju Collagen supplement is very good in this issue.
Re: 4 Bad Skincare Habits To Stop In 2022 by ShopSkincareWit(f): 10:11am On Feb 08, 2022
MsFaith:

What do you think of skin polishing?

Does it work for dark armpits, dark elbows and knuckles, dark inner thighs and knees?

My friend, skin polishing is just glamourous exfoliation smiley smiley. It isn't just the polishing that matters but the aftermath which are Nourishment and Maintenance. To handle those issues, get quality drugstore products and supplements to renew your skin from the inside. You can pm me to talk better. I don't do polishing and the likes but only sell scientifically proven skincare products imported into Nigeria.
Re: 4 Bad Skincare Habits To Stop In 2022 by ShopSkincareWit(f): 10:13am On Feb 08, 2022
BarrElChapo:

ahh.. really, i didn't know that korean beauty products were that good. do you have a page where i could see some their products?

I have an online shop on www.selloff.ng
My shop name is Abigarnics.
Just go to the skincare category and you will see me there gidigba smiley. I am not a social media person but I've an Instagram account called Abigarnics which I opened not too long ago(just for online presence).

1 Like

Re: 4 Bad Skincare Habits To Stop In 2022 by jeffersonsam: 10:41am On Feb 08, 2022
For better skin care health following natural remedy is a best option, it will never makes any side effects.
Re: 4 Bad Skincare Habits To Stop In 2022 by Halyma(f): 10:56am On Feb 08, 2022
All that the OP stated are true, most especially sunscreen application.
Re: 4 Bad Skincare Habits To Stop In 2022 by ShopSkincareWit(f): 11:06am On Feb 08, 2022
jeffersonsam:
For better skin care health following natural remedy is a best option, it will never makes any side effects.

The so-called natural/organic aren't always the best because they aren't purified. They end up causing worse damages to the skin instead of fixing anything. Ask those who follows YouTube Diys back to back, those things don't work. Natural items even contains toxins that are poisonous to the body. USE QUALITY SCIENTIFICALLY RESEARCHED AND FORMULATED PRODUCTS. They are the best and worldly regulated. Please drop this your school of thought.
Re: 4 Bad Skincare Habits To Stop In 2022 by Allisgud: 11:10am On Feb 08, 2022
ShopSkincareWit:

If this was true, there'd have been nothing like skincare then. No matter the balance diet and what have you, you need at least the basic skincare products like quality soap for instance.
haba u must bath with soap na rub cream but the expensive ones
Re: 4 Bad Skincare Habits To Stop In 2022 by heyhey2016: 12:05pm On Feb 08, 2022
ShopSkincareWit:

do you sell sunscreen
Re: 4 Bad Skincare Habits To Stop In 2022 by ShopSkincareWit(f): 12:34pm On Feb 08, 2022
heyhey2016:
do you sell sunscreen

Yes I do.
The Gavia sunblock cream is a good one and I sell at #3700. I personally use it and it's very good on my skin.
You can contact me via my email.
Re: 4 Bad Skincare Habits To Stop In 2022 by canDy4eva(f): 9:37am On Feb 10, 2022
46arcadez:
Organic cosmetics dealer don come again

... As in eeeh
Re: 4 Bad Skincare Habits To Stop In 2022 by heyhey2016: 4:31pm On Mar 03, 2022
thanks a lot I would send you a text.
ShopSkincareWit:

Yes I do.
The Gavia sunblock cream is a good one and I sell at #3700. I personally use it and it's very good on my skin.
You can contact me via +2348176943007.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tips For Parents With Bedwetting Children / STIs: The Facts You Need To Know / Ice Bucket Challenge?! Naah. We Climb In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.