Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,799 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Zubby Michael's 37th Birthday Party: Davido, Olamide, Phyno, P-Square, Spotted - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zubby Michael's 37th Birthday Party: Davido, Olamide, Phyno, P-Square, Spotted (49149 Views)

Olamide, Phyno And Paul Okoye Hangout Together (photo) / Kcee’s Birthday Party 38th Birthday Party: Olamide, Phyno, E-money, Others Atten / Olamide & Phyno Toronto Fans Destroy Properties After They Failed To Perform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zubby Michael's 37th Birthday Party: Davido, Olamide, Phyno, P-Square, Spotted by Amuluonyenaego: 11:41pm On Feb 07, 2022
lasisi69:
I like your username grin
Wow, God bless you..... Are y a boy or girl, is like God is saying something to me

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael's 37th Birthday Party: Davido, Olamide, Phyno, P-Square, Spotted by rocknation62(m): 11:42pm On Feb 07, 2022
seyz91:
Celebrities dey get good relationship with themselves mostly don't be deceived
.rich get many friends....

Na poor people dem dey run from

No be lie

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael's 37th Birthday Party: Davido, Olamide, Phyno, P-Square, Spotted by lasisi69(f): 12:11am On Feb 08, 2022
Amuluonyenaego:

Wow, God bless you..... Are y a boy or girl, is like God is saying something to me
lol... cheesy careful bro, I'm a Man cheesy The name attracted me

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael's 37th Birthday Party: Davido, Olamide, Phyno, P-Square, Spotted by Pain(m): 1:11am On Feb 08, 2022
This is a gathering of vain men and women. The NEGATIVE Influencers. In sane societies like China, these types of people will be tracked and regulated for the greater good of the society.

Some low life, gutter rats whom their psyche have been battered by years of growing up under abject poverty and bad parentage will argue this. Its never hard to spot them. Products of desperate mamas.

Back to sender in advance

Regards
Re: Zubby Michael's 37th Birthday Party: Davido, Olamide, Phyno, P-Square, Spotted by gistmega: 5:29am On Feb 08, 2022
since when him sit down for house, you help am?
see many other Nigerian male artists are dying of hunger, how many you help?
wetin give you the authority to condemn the others and call them "bad"? wetin dem do wey bad for your eyes abeg?
you include your sleekfinger way you day slide inside small pikin tohtoh as bad too?
leave the man make him enjoy him life. He has been working since you were a kid and up to now you expect am to day sober? if him carry bible call himself peracher now, una go call am fake. if him make video beg money, una go still cuss am. he has families to care for. let him breathe abeg
Sleekfingers:
Kanayo o kanayo don join bad gangs ooooo

grin grin grin
Re: Zubby Michael's 37th Birthday Party: Davido, Olamide, Phyno, P-Square, Spotted by Munzy14(m): 5:50am On Feb 08, 2022
One of the best in his game...Aquarian drive...Live long Zubby.

@37 baba still no want marry despite the comfort he has achieved..guys just no want stress again.
Re: Zubby Michael's 37th Birthday Party: Davido, Olamide, Phyno, P-Square, Spotted by Sleekfingers: 6:15am On Feb 08, 2022
gistmega:
since when him sit down for house, you help am?
see many other Nigerian male artists are dying of hunger, how many you help?
wetin give you the authority to condemn the others and call them "bad"? wetin dem do wey bad for your eyes abeg?
you include your sleekfinger way you day slide inside small pikin tohtoh as bad too?
leave the man make him enjoy him life. He has been working since you were a kid and up to now you expect am to day sober? if him carry bible call himself peracher now, una go call am fake. if him make video beg money, una go still cuss am. he has families to care for. let him breathe abeg

What's the one saying? Is like your brain is paining you....common joke u no fit decipher...... brainless youths full this forum sha......Is like poverty don dey deal with you...... grin grin grin
Re: Zubby Michael's 37th Birthday Party: Davido, Olamide, Phyno, P-Square, Spotted by RodgersAkpafu: 6:26am On Feb 08, 2022
MikeMicheal:
RITUAL PROMOTERS.

Fustrating and oppressing young people into doing ritual.
Especially that yeye Kanayo.O.Kanayo whose movies promotes RITUAL and its efficiency.
They are not frustrating or promoting anything
Its the youths and the society who was senseless to look up to elements like these in our society

If you face your front
You wont even see these charlatans
But because the average youth wants to be "big" by all means
That's where the problem is
Re: Zubby Michael's 37th Birthday Party: Davido, Olamide, Phyno, P-Square, Spotted by Amuluonyenaego: 6:57am On Feb 08, 2022
lasisi69:
lol... cheesy careful bro, I'm a Man cheesy The name attracted me
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael's 37th Birthday Party: Davido, Olamide, Phyno, P-Square, Spotted by Mrrock199026(m): 7:32am On Feb 08, 2022
Dm for more details 09071721794

Re: Zubby Michael's 37th Birthday Party: Davido, Olamide, Phyno, P-Square, Spotted by tayour917i(m): 9:26am On Feb 08, 2022
jimtemi1:
if u dey expect money, u ga work for it.dont do drugs don't do ritual there is dignity in hard work capped with GODs blessings

Thanks for the advice sir, I will not do rituals, drugs or steal. I'm a business man, you don't have to think like that anytime people mention money.
Re: Zubby Michael's 37th Birthday Party: Davido, Olamide, Phyno, P-Square, Spotted by gistmega: 9:57am On Feb 08, 2022
go joke with your papa.
leave this man alone. you no no if na my papa him be. this is not a joke. if na joke, end your comment with *jokes.* Poverty day everywhere for 9ja no be only me. I am that poor man dying of poverty. I know say you rich but even the toilet way i day take shiit alone cost pass your fone.
Sleekfingers:

What's the one saying? Is like your brain is paining you....common joke u no fit decipher...... brainless youths full this forum sha......Is like poverty don dey deal with you...... grin grin grin
Re: Zubby Michael's 37th Birthday Party: Davido, Olamide, Phyno, P-Square, Spotted by anambraamaka: 11:58am On Feb 08, 2022
Phyno fino, Ezege OBO, Badoo God bless you guys
Re: Zubby Michael's 37th Birthday Party: Davido, Olamide, Phyno, P-Square, Spotted by Sleekfingers: 12:59pm On Feb 08, 2022
gistmega:
go joke with your papa.
leave this man alone. you no no if na my papa him be. this is not a joke. if na joke, end your comment with *jokes.* Poverty day everywhere for 9ja no be only me. I am that poor man dying of poverty. I know say you rich but even the toilet way i day take shiit alone cost pass your fone.

Kids with no brain.....na me say make poverty dey deal with you......yeye

Go and meet buhari for Abuja to vent your anger.....

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Oba Of Benin Coronation / Iceberg Slim Sparks Dating Rumours With Another Lady / Oluwadamilare: Shina Peter To Care For Funmi Martins’ Son (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.