Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,066 members, 7,807,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge (40004 Views)

"I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago / Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago / Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by Blunttruth: 5:07pm On Feb 07, 2022
SirMichael1:

Ancestor, you can sleep with a lady couple of times and not date her. Be informed, ancestor.

Lmao grin
Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by Mvena(f): 5:08pm On Feb 07, 2022
AxeofGod:
Op, I don't want to digest rubbish otherwise I would have read your entire post.

Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by techWriter3: 5:11pm On Feb 07, 2022
[s]stay fvcking her till you not tiredDispose when undertaken[/s] cool
Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by seguno2: 5:25pm On Feb 07, 2022
Vollon234:
I'm in my 4th year in the university. There is this girl I loved. We had sex a couple times, exchanged "I love you" and all that romantic stuff, but when I asked her out she claimed she didn't want a relationship, that she isn't in the right place emotionally.

Excuse my ignorance o, but why ask her out after all the sex and loving loving things?

1 Like

Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by Slynation(m): 5:28pm On Feb 07, 2022
Which kind guy be this one self...you met a girl giving you kpekus free of charge and still went ahead to ask her to be your GF, to what extent...!!

And I find you telling your landlord to decline her interest in your lodge laughable, landlord that needs money and you trying to bring emotions into his business... sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by Ybaby: 5:28pm On Feb 07, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
Young man, better concentrate on your studies and leave woman alone.
Back to d topic, your ex no say your flesh dey weak to resist toto and if u continue with weak flesh, women go do u shege

The above is the only advice.

Make sure you come out with a strong 2.1 pls
Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by IbileIfe: 5:30pm On Feb 07, 2022
2dice01:
Men are cheap grin
Women are cheaper.

1 Like

Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by AJohnnasa(m): 5:30pm On Feb 07, 2022
Tell your landlord to decline? grin grin grin You go pay the man the money the girl suppose pay?

Abeg, if you're sure you have nothing to do with her, simply do you. Her living in your lodge should not stop you from seeing your girlfriend or doing anything you desire for that matter.
Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by Choilila: 5:31pm On Feb 07, 2022
2dice01:
Men are cheap grin

gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by GallopBlog: 5:40pm On Feb 07, 2022
Well you can let her in, but surely you two Will now become friends with benefits
Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by TruthHurts100: 5:40pm On Feb 07, 2022
Vollon234:
I'm in my 4th year in the university. There is this girl I loved. We had sex a couple times, exchanged "I love you" and all that romantic stuff, but when I asked her out she claimed she didn't want a relationship, that she isn't in the right place emotionally. I asked about the sex and she said she doesn't want sex with me anymore because emotions get involved and she just wants to be single for now and only have sex when she is ready to have a boyfriend. I respected her choice and told her I'm okay. I moved on and my feelings for her started to drop. I began seeing someone else that I'm now serious with.

Two days ago the former girl called me in the middle of the night and I ignored. The next day she did the same thing. Calling in the middle of the night. This time I had the new girl sleeping over. I couldn't pick her call. Next day she called me and I didn't pick cos I was busy. Today I decided to call her and she immediately started complaining about me ignoring her and why I didn't call back. I apologized and said I was busy. Next thing she says she is moving to my lodge that she's tired of her own lodge. She had even spoken to the landlord and make plans to pay rent.

I find this very annoying. Her staying in my lodge makes things very weird. I don't love her anymore but I still feel something for her and we have a sexual history together. I can't be able to have a girlfriend comfortably with her around. I'm thinking of talking to my landlord to decline her request. There are lots of good lodges around school why my lodge? It's not like anything is wrong with her lodge. Girls sef.

Our generation is dead. You have sex anyhow now. Girl is sleeping over. This is one of the reasons marriages don't work anymore.
Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by drimzsmoke(m): 5:41pm On Feb 07, 2022
CharleyBright:

What do u call dating?
You spend time with a girl to sleep with her many times and you say you are not dating??
Both of you must be Monthing if not Dating.
Did you pass thru school.
So in your block head you think dating is when you have feeling for a girl?
Dating implies consensual emotional relationship with opposite sex. Before you both slept together there must have been an emotional consensus that led to the agreement to sleep together.
Go back to school.
Dunce

Sir,you are very rude
You know nothing but you're "fool" of yourself,empty your cup a bit.The other guy is trying to teach you but you just won't listen.
Please google: Rebound sex,Friends with benefit,One night stand....in all of those,sex happen without dating

1 Like

Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by iTearHerToto: 5:43pm On Feb 07, 2022
All these weak men seeking validation at last they still go do what's on their mind

Pukes grin
Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by NaijaCover(m): 5:45pm On Feb 07, 2022
Dukeolumidemans:
To be frank with u, I think ur behaving like a SIMP. I would have moved on if I were u.

Secondly if she comes around with some romantic bullshit, I go fucccck the hell out of her totorials and still move on with ma new chick. No time to check time...

Real life story: I chased a girl in school for 4yrs and she said no to me because I was too slim, broke and ugly then. Fast forward to 3yrs later, I followed up after I got a bank job and she quickly agreed after she saw how sweet and choby I was looking. I show am cash and she mellow. I took her to a hotel in Surulere and fuucçked her from morning till evening. I stepped out to get one or two and left from there. I told the receptionist downstairs that if she ever sees me again in that hotel, make I know wetin cause am. I took a cab and left her there naked. Some days later, she called me and I told her we are done. And that it was in response to how she treated me back in school. So I repeat, no time!!!

I come in peace!!!

Oil Dey Your Head
Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by Dunga2345: 5:49pm On Feb 07, 2022
Jayrockk:
That will make it two pussy fr u to Bleep in one lodge cheesy
You are bad man killer.. grin grin
Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by Epher: 5:50pm On Feb 07, 2022
She didn't tell you she's coming for you, she just hinted that she's moving to your lodge.

You tell her that you have a girlfriend, so she won't have any funny ideas cos it's a game to ladies.
Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by Frank83: 5:52pm On Feb 07, 2022
Alaye wetin be your own, babe wey u no get feelings again for, wetin come be ur Mata. Face ur front wit ur new gf but if she moves in the lodge and decides to share her kpekus, knack but mark ur boundaries b4 u start.

1 Like

Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by Aaae: 5:57pm On Feb 07, 2022
Reject her immediately she is coming to strike you
Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by luminouz(m): 5:58pm On Feb 07, 2022
Dukeolumidemans:
To be frank with u, I think ur behaving like a SIMP. I would have moved on if I were u.

Secondly if she comes around with some romantic bullshit, I go fucccck the hell out of her totorials and still move on with ma new chick. No time to check time...

Real life story: I chased a girl in school for 4yrs and she said no to me because I was too slim, broke and ugly then. Fast forward to 3yrs later, I followed up after I got a bank job and she quickly agreed after she saw how sweet and choby I was looking. I show am cash and she mellow. I took her to a hotel in Surulere and fuucçked her from morning till evening. I stepped out to get one or two and left from there. I told the receptionist downstairs that if she ever sees me again in that hotel, make I know wetin cause am. I took a cab and left her there naked. Some days later, she called me and I told her we are done. And that it was in response to how she treated me back in school. So I repeat, no time!!!

I come in peace!!!
Nope nigga. You didn't come in peace and I won't take it peaceful with ya black ass. You have the audacity to call OP a simp, with this wimpish attitude of yours? Who,but a wimp will chase a woman for 4 years. It's not even healthy to chase a woman for a year. Shows you are borderline possessive, and not confident of yourself. You would have moved on to prettier and better girls. So after 7 years, you now decided to contact and exact revenge on a slice of pussy? A pussy 7 years into the future has a True Pussy age of like 20-23 diicks and that's what you exacted revenge on? Fada Lord!!! And you have the guts to call someone else a simp!!! undecided undecided

A redpiller would have played the girl around and left her hanging without even fuqin her, to show her that you have totally moved on. But fuqin her from morning till evening(with anger and revenge) sounds like unnecessary hardwork to me. Will you die if you don't sleep with her? Ok, now that you have slept with her, you have moved on? What happens if she tries to get back at you with rape and some other stuffs? Will it be worth your while?
What exactly did you gain bro?

Being a redpiller/Alpha means you invest your emotions in no one but yourself. Certainly. not on an overworked,overfuqed, convoluted, dickmatized and dicktimised pussy.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by wanbissaka2: 6:00pm On Feb 07, 2022
fear woman
meanwhile
abeg make una help me like my post make i see €10 chop
https://www.nairaland.com/6974352/10-giveaway-most-liked-story#110016920

Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by Chuzoetoh(m): 6:02pm On Feb 07, 2022
Two birds can actually be killed with one stone you know?

1 Like

Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by luminouz(m): 6:06pm On Feb 07, 2022
mmadu5:

Brother I will tell you the honest truth . you're an Ape like creature . You will never see good in life . Poverty will be your potion . Money will run away from you . Ogun and sango will do the needful in your life . Amen

Why all these curses? shocked
Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by mmadu5(m): 6:10pm On Feb 07, 2022
luminouz:

Why all these curses? shocked
Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by Crafteck1: 6:20pm On Feb 07, 2022
Vollon234:
I'm in my 4th year in the university. There is this girl I loved. We had sex a couple times, exchanged "I love you" and all that romantic stuff, but when I asked her out she claimed she didn't want a relationship, that she isn't in the right place emotionally. I asked about the sex and she said she doesn't want sex with me anymore because emotions get involved and she just wants to be single for now and only have sex when she is ready to have a boyfriend. I respected her choice and told her I'm okay. I moved on and my feelings for her started to drop. I began seeing someone else that I'm now serious with.

Two days ago the former girl called me in the middle of the night and I ignored. The next day she did the same thing. Calling in the middle of the night. This time I had the new girl sleeping over. I couldn't pick her call. Next day she called me and I didn't pick cos I was busy. Today I decided to call her and she immediately started complaining about me ignoring her and why I didn't call back. I apologized and said I was busy. Next thing she says she is moving to my lodge that she's tired of her own lodge. She had even spoken to the landlord and make plans to pay rent.

I find this very annoying. Her staying in my lodge makes things very weird. I don't love her anymore but I still feel something for her and we have a sexual history together. I can't be able to have a girlfriend comfortably with her around. I'm thinking of talking to my landlord to decline her request. There are lots of good lodges around school why my lodge? It's not like anything is wrong with her lodge. Girls sef.

Comrade... You cheared the moment you didnt pick cos your gf was around, stoo acting holy.. Life is short
Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by yemi1504: 6:22pm On Feb 07, 2022
Vollon234:

Get over her! You are a man and stop being petty!
Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by yemi1504: 6:24pm On Feb 07, 2022
Beebah2000:
U don't have any business with her. So, why are you complaining??
Wahala for who dey carry unnecessary wahala for head. undecided

Abi. It is obvious Op hasn't gotten over her!

1 Like

Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by Ekugbeh(m): 6:26pm On Feb 07, 2022
Vollon234:

sometimes y'all get urselves worked up unnecessarily. You should have told her, u didn't take her calls cos ur girl was around, period.
Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by demmymoney(m): 6:43pm On Feb 07, 2022
TURN HER TO A PLATE AND KEEP HER IN YOUR ROTATION

YOU ARE WAY TOO YOUNG TO BE IN A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP WITH FEMALES

CHASE EXCELLENCE, SPIN PLATES AND ENJOY LIFE

2 Likes

Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by Godmademan(m): 6:43pm On Feb 07, 2022
Vollon234:

Ogbeni look for somebody to take your apartment quickly. Add up something to the money you get from him and get a new apartment somewhere else. This girl is cooking up something really nasty for you. Move now while you still can.
Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by jimcaddy(m): 6:44pm On Feb 07, 2022
Girls ehn. They just like putting men into difficult circumstances. Then later blame you for everything. Women are very special genders.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Small Girl With A Big God' - Opinion / Relationship Between AA And SS / Why Do Men Grow Very Long Nails?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.