Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,431 members, 7,800,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See (12151 Views)

Is Onitsha The Second Largest Metropolitan In Nigeria? / Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) / This Is Onitsha Not Lekki: Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by Aderewah: 3:05pm On Feb 07, 2022
Pictures of Okpoko, a surburb and one of the slightly better areas around Onitsha. Enjoy.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by Aderewah: 3:05pm On Feb 07, 2022
More

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by bigpriik: 3:11pm On Feb 07, 2022
Na everywhere slum dey for this world.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by OBALOLA55(m): 3:12pm On Feb 07, 2022
Aderewah:
Pictures of Okpoko, a surburb and one of the slightly better areas around Onitsha. Enjoy.
WOW CAN YOU NOW SHOW US THE PICTURES OF OSHOGBO VILLAGE

INFACT LETS START WITH MAKOKO SLUM HERE IN YOUR NEW YORK LAGOS

94 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by Kinematics: 3:13pm On Feb 07, 2022
No mind them. They can't develop their own states but run to other places and claim they developed it.

12 Likes

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by abouzaid: 3:16pm On Feb 07, 2022
It says Okpoko, Ogbaru LGA not Onitsha. It's a ghetto quite true, housing mostly fresh immigrants and Soludo have pledged to clean it up.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by Truthisunique2: 3:16pm On Feb 07, 2022
Pictures of Peter obi

E don tey now

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by OBALOLA55(m): 3:16pm On Feb 07, 2022
MAKOKO SLUM IN LAGOS

NOTE: ALL OSHOGBO IRAGBIJI IGANGAN ISEYIN SHAKI IGBOORA INDIGENES ARE ALL FROM LAGOS STATE

DEM DON REJECT THEIR VILLA COME DEY CLAIM LAGOSgrin

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by Investigative: 3:17pm On Feb 07, 2022
Where
Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by OBALOLA55(m): 3:17pm On Feb 07, 2022
CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by BKayy: 3:17pm On Feb 07, 2022
OBALOLA55:

They move around looking for selective pictures to mock Igbo cities but we just reply with official aerial view of their state capitals and they wail in peace.

Levels.

80 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by OBALOLA55(m): 3:18pm On Feb 07, 2022
TWO CAN ACTUALLY PLAY THIS GAME

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 07, 2022
Peter Obi in that slum seeing things for himself goes a long way to show his kind of person and leadership.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by OBALOLA55(m): 3:20pm On Feb 07, 2022
LEGACIES OF THE ALMIGHTY AMOUDA LAMIDI SANGODELE AKA BOLA AHMED TINUBU

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by OBALOLA55(m): 3:22pm On Feb 07, 2022
WE MUST MAKE TINUBU THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA BECAUSE HE TRANSFORMED LAGOS FROM GHETTO TO DUBAI WITHIN 8 YEARS

THEBOSSTREVOR1 WOULD AGREE WITH ME THAT LAGOS IS THE MOST CLEANEST CITY IN NIGERIA

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by OBALOLA55(m): 3:23pm On Feb 07, 2022
WE SHALL BE VISITING AGEGE, ARABA RAGO IJORA BADIA AND LIVERPOOL LATER TODAY

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by ThEGodFaThEr901: 3:25pm On Feb 07, 2022
Mega Slums every where you go in lagos metropolis.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by OBALOLA55(m): 3:25pm On Feb 07, 2022
BKayy:

They move around looking for selective pictures to mock Igbo cities but we just reply with official aerial view of their state capitals and they wail in peace.

Levels.
I WAS BORN AND BROUGHT UP HERE IN LAGOS, SO NO NEED OF USING ANY AERIAL PICTURES.

WE NEVER ENTER ALAKALA FOR OLOSHA

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by OBALOLA55(m): 3:26pm On Feb 07, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr901:
Mega Slums every where you go in lagos metropolis.
THEBOSSTREVOR1 SABI LAGOS WELLA grin

8 Likes

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by ThEGodFaThEr901: 3:28pm On Feb 07, 2022
I thought they said Lagos is the most developed state in Africa and Europe. What my eyes have seen my mouth can't say.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by OBALOLA55(m): 3:33pm On Feb 07, 2022
Kinematics:
No mind them. They can't develop their own states but run to other places and claim they developed it.
AMOUDA LAMIDI SANGODELE AKA BOLA AHMED TINUBU HOME TOWN

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by Aderewah: 3:33pm On Feb 07, 2022
OBALOLA55:

Thought as billonaires, always mocking old parts of ibadan we shouldn't be seeing sprawling shit holes in all your states.

10 Likes

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by psucc(m): 3:33pm On Feb 07, 2022
See world war 3.

Anybody where start this war no go get better Val this year.

6 Likes

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by ThEGodFaThEr901: 3:34pm On Feb 07, 2022
Tinubu really finished Lagos State. Upon all the IGR yet no road.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by OBALOLA55(m): 3:35pm On Feb 07, 2022
Aderewah:

Thought as billonaires, always mocking old parts of ibadan we shouldn't be seeing sprawling shit holes in all your states.
ARE YOU FROM LAGOS STATE TOO grin

26 Likes

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by Aderewah: 3:35pm On Feb 07, 2022
OBALOLA55:

Yet flat heads are trooping to ghettos in lagos. Show me a picture of road dividing into two due to erosion in lagos bro

11 Likes

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by OBALOLA55(m): 3:39pm On Feb 07, 2022
Aderewah:

Yet flat heads are trooping to ghettos in lagos. Show me a picture of road dividing into two due to erosion in lagos bro
CAN YOU COMPARE THAT PARTICULAR PICTURE WITH THIS

COMPARE THE STRUCTURES PLEASE grin

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by OBALOLA55(m): 3:41pm On Feb 07, 2022
Aderewah:

YES WE ARE TROOPING TO LAGOS BUT WE NOR DEY DENY OUR VILLAGES NOW grin

ALL YORUBAS ARE FROM LAGOS STATE

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by heniford2: 3:50pm On Feb 07, 2022
OBALOLA55:
YES WE ARE TROOPING TO LAGOS BUT WE NOR DEY DENY OUR VILLAGES NOW grin

ALL YORUBAS ARE FROM LAGOS STATE
this is very bad YORUBAS ALWAYS CLAIMING LAGOSES grin cheesy TOO BAD IS LIKE US IGBOS CLAIMING ONE PARTICULAR STATE AS ORIGIN undecided

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by Michelle70(m): 3:55pm On Feb 07, 2022
OBALOLA55:
CAN YOU COMPARE THAT PARTICULAR PICTURE WITH THIS

COMPARE THE STRUCTURES PLEASE grin
I came here to mock igbos but damn, u really finished Yoruba's, OP will be crying by now.

Make I just deh drink my ogogoro for creek and watch how my two neighbours destroy themselves.

I doubt OP will want to continue

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by OBALOLA55(m): 3:59pm On Feb 07, 2022
Michelle70:
I came here to mock igbos but damn, u really finished Yoruba's, OP will be crying by now.

Make I just deh drink my ogogoro for creek and watch how my two neighbours destroy themselves.

I doubt OP will want to continue
NA IGBOS DEM DEY GET MOUTH FOR >smiley

I NOR FIT FORGET WETIN THEBOSSTREVOR1 DO DEM TWO MONTHS AGO grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by Michelle70(m): 4:02pm On Feb 07, 2022
OBALOLA55:
NA IGBOS DEM DEY GET MOUTH FOR >smiley

I NOR FIT FORGET WETIN THEBOSSTREVOR1 DO DEM TWO MONTHS AGO grin
lolz, do u mind Sharing the thread.

Truth is that, I am anti-ipob but this thread was damn funny, OP no believe wetin hit am grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Saraki Directs Followers To Use "Propaganda" To Win Kwara Elections / Why Was ume Not Conducted In 1996? / INEC Office, Bori, Rivers On Fire, PDP Youths Accused (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.