Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

But Why Are Ladies Always Talkin/thinkin About Sex?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / But Why Are Ladies Always Talkin/thinkin About Sex?? (1568 Views)

Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos / Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? / #10yearschallenge: Busty Nigerian Lady Who Claims To Be 22 Has Got People Talkin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

But Why Are Ladies Always Talkin/thinkin About Sex?? by Pumpumking: 4:57pm On Feb 07, 2022
serrriosly, everytime we gentlemans login to nairaland, ladies are all ways thinkin/talking about sezxx.You read there mind & guesscwot, sexx is all they are thinking..i lie?:
- u ask babe for ordnary nomba...she think u want sex angry
-u ask babe wot she wearin...she thonk u want sex angry
-u tell babe she looklike beyasi...she still think u afervsex...i lie? angry
- u tell babe u a londoner from London (like me)....she already thinkin about marraige : angry
- u ask babe for ordnary kiss....she disgrase u on social media angry
- u tell bebe u drive range(like me..£32,000..cash)...she already tinkin of dowry payment angry

Ladies, when will u grooooowup...please advise!!((NO OOFENESE))) angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: But Why Are Ladies Always Talkin/thinkin About Sex?? by fikayormi(m): 5:00pm On Feb 07, 2022
And you think if they stop talking about it men won’t suffer ? Make dem continue abeg

1 Like

Re: But Why Are Ladies Always Talkin/thinkin About Sex?? by EzegeNdiigbo: 5:01pm On Feb 07, 2022
You are the real cause of it...

you gave her somuch attentionS than yo fellow G
Re: But Why Are Ladies Always Talkin/thinkin About Sex?? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 07, 2022
because they are sex object.
Re: But Why Are Ladies Always Talkin/thinkin About Sex?? by MufasaLion: 5:05pm On Feb 07, 2022
This Ajegunle urchin again.

angry

2 Likes

Re: But Why Are Ladies Always Talkin/thinkin About Sex?? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 07, 2022
Because they love sex a lot more than guys.

But because of their pride and ego, they keep on pretending like they don't. Real niggas like us knows this, that's why we don't waste time at all in banging the hell out of their pussy, then dumped them and move on to the next available banny to knack.

2 Likes

Re: But Why Are Ladies Always Talkin/thinkin About Sex?? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 07, 2022
[s]
YinkaOlusesi:
because they are sex object.[/s]
RUBBISH

Re: But Why Are Ladies Always Talkin/thinkin About Sex?? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 07, 2022
[s]
GoodHardDick:
Because they love sex a lot more than guys.

But because of their pride and ego, they keep on pretending like they don't. Real niggas like us knows this, that's why we don't waste time at all in banging the hell out of their pussy, then dumped them and move on to the next available banny to knack.[/s]
RUBBISH

Re: But Why Are Ladies Always Talkin/thinkin About Sex?? by Kollins11: 6:06pm On Feb 07, 2022
fikayormi:
G
G for Gorilla

Re: But Why Are Ladies Always Talkin/thinkin About Sex?? by Rastaramsey(m): 6:34pm On Feb 07, 2022
WTF man
Sex makes them feel good....

It is normal to feel like that even as a guy....

1 Like

Re: But Why Are Ladies Always Talkin/thinkin About Sex?? by demmymoney(m): 6:38pm On Feb 07, 2022
BECAUSE 99% OF THE TIME WEN A MAN TALKS TO A WOMAN IT IS BECAUSE OF SEX

MEN AND WOMEN CAN'T BE PLATONIC FRIENDS

2 Likes

Re: But Why Are Ladies Always Talkin/thinkin About Sex?? by bluefilm: 6:54pm On Feb 07, 2022
YinkaOlusesi:
because they are sex object.

You are so mean.

You are so correct.

2 Likes

Re: But Why Are Ladies Always Talkin/thinkin About Sex?? by meobizy(f): 7:12pm On Feb 07, 2022
Twelve years a troll.
Re: But Why Are Ladies Always Talkin/thinkin About Sex?? by Exkandayee(m): 8:13pm On Feb 07, 2022
Pumpumking:
serrriosly, everytime we gentlemans login to nairaland, ladies are all ways thinkin/talking about sezxx.You read there mind & guesscwot, sexx is all they are thinking..i lie?:
- u ask babe for ordnary nomba...she think u want sex angry
-u ask babe wot she wearin...she thonk u want sex angry
-u tell babe she looklike beyasi...she still think u afervsex...i lie? angry
- u tell babe u a londoner from London (like me)....she already thinkin about marraige : angry
- u ask babe for ordnary kiss....she disgrase u on social media angry
- u tell bebe u drive range(like me..£32,000..cash)...she already tinkin of dowry payment angry
Ladies, when will u grooooowup...please advise!!((NO OOFENESE))) angry
You are a broke Londoner, what is 32,k pounds,,I was deported from US 2019 but still maintaining my 100k$ GMC Yukon,,see make I tell you something, stop bragging it'll not lead you anywhere,no offeinse
Re: But Why Are Ladies Always Talkin/thinkin About Sex?? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:10pm On Feb 07, 2022
Lolssss...

This Pumpumking is a Very funny clown. cheesy grin grin

Which one is Londoner from London? cheesy
Re: But Why Are Ladies Always Talkin/thinkin About Sex?? by AYNL: 10:01pm On Feb 07, 2022
gueescwot?
Londoner from london
odnary nomba
beyasi
hahahahaha,god this guy too funny abeg

1 Like

Re: But Why Are Ladies Always Talkin/thinkin About Sex?? by Pumpumking: 11:28pm On Feb 07, 2022
Exkandayee:

You are a broke Londoner, what is 32,k pounds,,I was deported from US 2019 but still maintaining my 100k$ GMC Yukon,,see make I tell you something, stop bragging it'll not lead you anywhere,no offeinse

really? I drive a 32k Range, I own 3 propertys in the heart of london, Pekam.... & u say am broke? ....son, am not goin to say yor head is not really correct becuz i like u!!(no oofeinse) angry
Re: But Why Are Ladies Always Talkin/thinkin About Sex?? by Pumpumking: 11:32pm On Feb 07, 2022
meobizy:
Twelve years a troll.

^^^^^^see them...www,goldDiggers.come undecided
Re: But Why Are Ladies Always Talkin/thinkin About Sex?? by Southernigbo: 12:51am On Feb 08, 2022
bcoz they are probably having it or into it, but for guys like us our type of ladies hardly talk of it coz they are not into it
Re: But Why Are Ladies Always Talkin/thinkin About Sex?? by horhizah(f): 1:58am On Feb 08, 2022
Your spellings and writing "mannerisms" show that you are the one who has business with growing up.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It So Hard To See Them Fighting On Nairaland / I'm In Love With Two Girls At The Same Time. Please I Need Help!! / Man Tells His Neighbour That His Wife Is Cheating On Him (pic/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.