Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,577 members, 7,801,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? (12632 Views)

Super Eagles Thankful As They Return From Egypt After Just Concluded AFCON2019 / Carabao Cup Quarter Final Draw Concluded [Full Fixtures] / Carabao Cup: Fourth Round Draw Concluded [Full Fixtures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 07, 2022

First Choice

it is undoubtedly the 3-3(3-5pen) draw between Burkina Faso and Cameroon it was a thriller men! From start to finish it had almost everything except for Extra time. The moment V. Aboubakar came in the game become lit, but I felt sorry for the Burkina Faso Team after so much hard work it all got ruined in 16 minutes all thanks to the tournament highest goal scorer Vincent Aboubakar

7 Likes

Re: Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? by squash47(m): 5:02pm On Feb 07, 2022
Nigeria Tunisia. If no be that mumu keeper, we supposed win that match..na that one goal scatter our moral.
That ref wey give us red card, if he baff, im body no go clean.

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 07, 2022

Second Choice

It is Nigeria vs Egypt, that was our best game in some many years we were scared of the pharoahs who were termed the favourites to win but with a tactical master plan by Austin Eguaveon we won convincingly.

37 Likes

Re: Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 07, 2022

Third Choice

Nigeria vs Guinea Bissau Is surely my third choice all because of the Moses Simon factor I won't talk much just go and check out the second goal we scored you will understand better

10 Likes

Re: Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 07, 2022
squash47:
Nigeria Tunisia. If no be that mumu keeper, we supposed win that match..na that one goal scatter our moral.

Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? by inoki247: 8:03pm On Feb 07, 2022
Ghana VS Nigeria....
Re: Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? by adioolayi(m): 8:03pm On Feb 07, 2022
Nigeria Vs Egypt ... classical

6 Likes

Re: Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 07, 2022
Destiny Etiko and Mercy Eke match
angry
Re: Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? by DavSagacity(m): 8:04pm On Feb 07, 2022
Ok
Re: Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? by FalseProphet1(m): 8:04pm On Feb 07, 2022
Nigeria vs Guinea.

I laughed so hard at Umaru cos of the way he was squandering chances, he reminded me of the average wasteful Nigerian youth.

I see him picking up in the coming months, I see Umaru making it to the world cup, I see Nigeria entering the semi finals of the world cup.

For those who keep trolling me on my mentions asking why Nigerian didn't lift the nations cup despite the fact that I prophesied that the would, the reason is that Buhari called them, and his call destroyed the prophecy.

So if we can keep Buhari from calling the super eagles in the world cup, they will get to the semi finals.

This I have seen.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? by Noshitboi(m): 8:04pm On Feb 07, 2022
Nigeria vs Tunisia
Re: Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? by Elidrisy20: 8:05pm On Feb 07, 2022
Cameroon against barkinafaso, that match na correct match fixing

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? by nnadychuks(m): 8:05pm On Feb 07, 2022
Liverpool fans claim they are satisfied with Mane winning the cup, but deep down they wished Salah won it so he could compete for balon dor…

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? by DabuIIIT: 8:05pm On Feb 07, 2022
Did anyone watched and remembered the Gambia/Bukina Faso game?
That match was the bomb: very tough game it was.
Burkina Faso should be the MVP country

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? by Dwebonline: 8:05pm On Feb 07, 2022
Egypt Vs Cameroon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? by jieta: 8:06pm On Feb 07, 2022
I've been so depressed since Nigeria lost to Tunisia, i find it difficult to concentrate always thinking about the match. I don't know if am ok.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? by DavSagacity(m): 8:07pm On Feb 07, 2022
Cameroon Vs Egypt (Semi Final )
And
Senegal Vs Egypt. ( Final

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? by DavSagacity(m): 8:07pm On Feb 07, 2022
Cameroon Vs Egypt (Semi Final )
And
Senegal Vs Egypt. ( Final )

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? by Benjaniblinks(m): 8:08pm On Feb 07, 2022
embarassed
Re: Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? by Eastlink(m): 8:09pm On Feb 07, 2022
Nigeria vs Egypt. And please make we forgive Okoye, that goal against Tunisia was a collective mistake and not his fault. From the attackers who failed to track the Tunisian counter and the defenders who failed to foul the shooter. A bouncing shot can be tricky most times.

4 Likes

Re: Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? by wallay77(m): 8:10pm On Feb 07, 2022
Final sweet me...gabasky think say na by writing nonsense for water bottle....but he really tried anyways

2 Likes

Re: Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? by sharpwriter(m): 8:11pm On Feb 07, 2022
Well, I am not interested in choosing a particular one, but I will say that the AFCON has been wonderful.

Personally, I believe that African football has greatly improved with the performance of the countries that participated. The tactics, passion and tempo have increased.

In fact, the style of play in the tournament is no longer boring like what we used to have. And I'm greatly impressed with the amount of accuracy of outside 18 rocket shots which were on target that graced the tournament.

I look forward to seeing greater AFCON tournaments to come.

Shout out to Senegal, Equatorial Guinea, Comoros and Morocco (I love the teams).

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? by whippersnapper(m): 8:12pm On Feb 07, 2022
Algeria vs Cote divoire

2 Likes

Re: Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? by jaydeevaa(f): 8:12pm On Feb 07, 2022
Burkina Faso, Cameroon

2 Likes

Re: Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 8:13pm On Feb 07, 2022
squash47:
cameroon vs Comoros

8 Likes

Re: Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? by paulolee(m): 8:14pm On Feb 07, 2022
comoros knocking ghana out..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? by Etuagievin(m): 8:19pm On Feb 07, 2022
Comoros va cameroon . Especially for dogged fight from comoros and the best goal of the tourney scored by comoros player.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? by seyz91(m): 8:20pm On Feb 07, 2022
cheesy
squash47:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NFF Appoints Coaches For Home Eagles, Flying Eagles, Golden Eaglets / 12 African Coaches Who Won AFCON / Today Is Asisat Oshoala's 29th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.