Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

How Can I Handle This? I Cant Be Myself Anymore ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Handle This? I Cant Be Myself Anymore ? (609 Views)

I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS / Help Me With This! I Don't Mind Paying You Something For It. / How Can I Handle This? They Sees Me As Yahoo Boy But I Am Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Handle This? I Cant Be Myself Anymore ? by beauty16: 5:51pm On Feb 07, 2022
I have never been in such deep trouble that I cannot handle like this one before.

am getting tired of life.
am depressed and having a bad thoughts in my mind.
I am dying over 65k I was given to keep for house rent.
I was scammed by someone I trust and now the problem is all over my head. am in danger if I don't pay these money today.

please come to my rescue someone is going to lose their home because of me.
please help me I will do anything it takes.
I can't go home I really want to kill myself just to have rest of mind. save me please..
Re: How Can I Handle This? I Cant Be Myself Anymore ? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:52pm On Feb 07, 2022
rescue your OWN DAMN SELF!!!

beauty16:
Finally we are in another year and another struggle.
From my business last year what I realized from it was 150,000 and now here is what are on ground for me to do with the money which is why I need an advice.
Firstly our house rent is 60,000 which am suppose to pay since 1st of this month, secondly I need to buy the house food stuff of 20,000, and my mum yearly treatment payment to the family doctor is 150,000
and lastly I need like 100,000 to buy some clothes and abaya in the shop so please am confused on which one to do among this geniue advise needed.
beauty16:
I pray next month will be easy for me this first month of January didn't favour me at all and is getting me feed up,nothing is moving on rather than spending ,no support no advicer no one is listing to me no help and am getting tired already,apart from business is there no any other easy way to earn money because am tired of business already and am planning on giving up on it for sometimes,advice needed please what should I do.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Handle This? I Cant Be Myself Anymore ? by beauty16: 5:54pm On Feb 07, 2022
beauty16:
I have never been in such deep trouble that I cannot handle like this one before.

am getting tired of life.
am depressed and having a bad thoughts in my mind.
I am dying over 65k I was given to keep for house rent.
I was scammed by someone I trust and now the problem is all over my head. am in danger if I don't pay these money today.

please come to my rescue someone is going to lose their home because of me.
please help me I will do anything it takes.
I can't go home I really want to kill myself just to have rest of mind. save me please..
I feel harassed and embarrassed . it's shameful to ask strangers for help but please I have to speak out it is better than taking my life.
Re: How Can I Handle This? I Cant Be Myself Anymore ? by beauty16: 5:59pm On Feb 07, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
rescue your OWN DAMN SELF!!!

value life value another person's pain n feeling what am facing now can kill me any second.
Re: How Can I Handle This? I Cant Be Myself Anymore ? by Orente21(f): 6:01pm On Feb 07, 2022
Goodday to everyone. Blessed Monday. Pls I need your like for my story.We have not been paid in the school I teach and I need the money to buy little foodstuffs to sustain myself and my kids. I beg you all my fellow nairalanders. Click like for orente21 story.

https://www.nairaland.com/6974352/10-giveaway-most-liked-story#110015888
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Handle This? I Cant Be Myself Anymore ? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:05pm On Feb 07, 2022
beauty16:
value life value another person's pain n feeling what am facing now can kill me any second.

you have a business (while many Nigerians dont),
you have a house (while many Nigerians dont)
you obviously have electriciy or/and internet access (while many Nigerians dont)
you even have health insurance in Nigeria (while many dont)

you are a stranger on NL, why woud you think anyone gives a shiiit about you and your sorry THIEVING/DEFRAUDING life?!

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Handle This? I Cant Be Myself Anymore ? by beauty16: 6:09pm On Feb 07, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

you obviously have electriciy or/and internet access (while many Nigerians dont)

you are a stranger on NL, why woud you think anyone gives a shiiit about you and your sorry THIEVING/DEFRAUDING life?!
nobody like to be embarrassed . if my business is OK I guarantee I won't be here by now.
everyone surly has a problem they can't solve and the best thing is to speak up instead of doing anything terrible. please don't add more depression
Re: How Can I Handle This? I Cant Be Myself Anymore ? by beauty16: 6:14pm On Feb 07, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

I came up looking for solution to my problem and I don't know how that has offended you.
now you have rained so many insults on me.
you don't know what am passing through but because you are OK and your are free, you start picking up on me, is it a crime to look for help?
Re: How Can I Handle This? I Cant Be Myself Anymore ? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:24pm On Feb 07, 2022
beauty16:
I came up looking for solution to my problem and I don't know how that has offended you.
now you have rained so many insults on me.
you don't know what am passing through but because you are OK and your are free, you start picking up on me, is it a crime to look for help?

all you LAZY GREEDY DELUDED people coming to beg on NL with fake BS stories need a reality check! why dont you go ask your parents, your siblings, your friends, your acquaintance, your neighbors, the suya salesman in your streets etc for help??!! if none of them wanna help you then the problem is YOU, not NLers who aint falling for your petty scams BS.

here below is a gem from your cheap goldigger:

beauty16:
I was into a relationship with a guy some month after my dad death,thinking it will bring a helping hand to my family not knowing that it's a situation worst,this guy doesn't support me rather than making things worst for me I told him my reasona for the relationship and he promise to support me but ever since we start dating not even a dime has he support me even when my little brother was hospitalize I talk to him about it but he added that if I can also be of a help to him right now he will also be grateful that I should forget about my brother sister and mother issue and concentrate on my own future first he is telling me that the little money am earning for the business am doing to support my family I should be bring it to him to use it and plan our future that he want to get married to me,that I should be thinking about us not my family,I don't want to ended up married someone that will not understand what I fell for my family.
The worst part of it is that when I ask him for a help to support my business to make it big since people come to the shop a lot,he promise to do that for me but uptill now not even a dime has he bring,sometimes when customers enter the shop they won't get want they want,my daddy shop is now going down.
So yesterday he came to my mum with one of his family member coming to ask for my hand in marriage without even my notice that he is coming,so my mum told them to go and come back that she want to hear from me first because I didn't tell her anything about anyone coming to ask for my hand in marriage so this visit was unaware to her so they left,I have been a guest of this forum for a very longtime now so yesterday that I was very angry I decided to join this forum and seek for an advice, I just don't get it advice needed please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Handle This? I Cant Be Myself Anymore ? by beauty16: 6:30pm On Feb 07, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

all you LAZY GREEDY DELUDED people coming to beg on NL with fake BS stories need a reality check! why dont you go ask your parents, your siblings, your friends, your acquaintance, your neighbors, the suya salesman in your streets etc for help??!! if none of them wanna help you then the problem is YOU, not NLers who aint falling for your petty scams BS.
I don't actually understand if you have ever been in trouble before, how can you say this to me in this situation? where is your manners why are you making life more miserable for me? a lot of people view the page but they left can't you just go if you can't help why? I believe no matured person will do what you are doing
Re: How Can I Handle This? I Cant Be Myself Anymore ? by beauty16: 6:34pm On Feb 07, 2022
I don't know what happened to humanity I don't reply him anymore such is life.
Re: How Can I Handle This? I Cant Be Myself Anymore ? by jalodo2: 8:17am On Feb 08, 2022
beauty16:
I don't know what happened to humanity
I don't reply him anymore such is life.
Goodness34 on d beat, if u know, u know. His signature everywhere. Opens an accnt beforehand, narrate nonsense stories to draw attention, then BOOM comes d main sob story d accnt is opened for. Watch him run hysterically from section to section with drama on how this is btw life and death, and how he will die if not rescued. Next is to go privately to dm people, he targets people that av helped him before or pple he thinks he can manipulate into giving him money.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Handle This? I Cant Be Myself Anymore ? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:07pm On Feb 09, 2022
beauty16:
I don't actually understand if you have ever been in trouble before, how can you say this to me in this situation? where is your manners why are you making life more miserable for me? a lot of people view the page but they left can't you just go if you can't help why? I believe no matured person will do what you are doing

i have been in trouble PLENTY of times, and i had siblings, friends, family, colleagues, neighbors, acquaintances, suya&bread sellers in my street that knew me and could help me....but hey, if you say NOBODY can help you in your life, so you had to open a brand new NL account so you could beg for money with your nonsense story INSTEAD OF GOING TO YABA MARKET AND BEG RIGHT THERE FOR MONEY, then the problem is YOU AND YOUR DELUDED STATE OF MIND!!!!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle This? I Cant Be Myself Anymore ? by yummydrae(m): 7:22am On Feb 13, 2022
beauty16:
See who say he one kill himself dey advice another person to value life grin who dey fall for this kind scam

(1) (Reply)

Looking to be a distributor of Meridian Bandy and other nice drinks?? / Chinmark Staff Makes Shocking Revelations / I Can Write Professional Business Plans, Proposals, And Sales Copies For You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.