Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,819 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Get A Side Hustle Online. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Get A Side Hustle Online. (242 Views)

Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! / Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? / 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get A Side Hustle Online. by Rukarh(m): 7:24pm On Feb 07, 2022
Let's talk about how to earn an extra Income online

Even if you have a very busy 9-5, business or study schedule

If your goal this year is to earn an extra income, then I strongly recommend you read till the end �

If we'll be sincere, we'll admit that most of the things we've done, or plan to do is mostly because of money

Why did you go to school, get a MSc write Professional exam?
Ans: To qualify for a job (money)

Why did you learn a trade/skill?
Ans: To make money

So why do people pretend and act as if money is not important when money is d reason we do most things?

An extra N100k, N200k per month might not change your life
But it will make your life a lot easier.

All you need is:
(1) a lucrative side hustle + good internet
(2) The Whatsapp app on your phone plus a social media account
(3) 1-3 hot products to sell
(4) Some effort from you.
(5) my mentorship.

I understand how tedious it is to have a 9-5 job. But the truth is you need an extra income.

Having a 9-5 job should make you take risks rather than prevent you from taking one. Your job gives you cushion. Something to fall back on. But it could be taken away from u in a flash!!

Due to the nature of your job, it is better that the extra income comes from an online business.

Something you can do with your phone while you still have time for your 9-5

It is also vital you go for something you can do at your pace. I mean something that doesn't involve someone giving you deadlines.

Don't forget, the goal is to earn extra income while you still do well in your 9-5.

There are several things you can do online to earn extra income

Trade crypto/forex
Freelancing
Virtual assistant
Copywriting
Affiliate marketing
Amazon publishing
Vraphics design
ETC.

These things require time so it's best to go for something you can do at your PACE, So your 9-5 won't suffer and so u don't get overwhelmed.
That's why I recommend AFFILIATE MARKETING.

See, everyone does affiliate marketing.
But only a few get paid doing so.

Affiliate marketing is an act of selling/recommending other people's products/services. And u get paid for the simple work done

Remember the last time you recommended your barber/hair dresser/dispatch rider/ fashion designer to someone. What you did was affiliate marketing

Some of u will even recommend ur Single male friend to your single female friend. What you did was affiliate marketing

How about getting paid doing something you've always done?

What Uber does is affiliate marketing. Connect passenger with taxi driver. Earn commission.

Amazon, Uber Jumia makes million of dollars from affiliate marketing.
They sell other people's products and get commission

You can also do so. Find an affiliate marketing platform. Sell n get paid.

Due to your busy 9-5 schedule, I'll recommend you sell digital products.
And this is because you won't have to bother about having a store to keep products or worry about dispatch riders.

Just pick a product that gives 20-25k commission per sale. Let's just say due to your busy schedule you only sell 1 per week

That's an extra 80-100k per month.
I know this is small money but it's gonna take a lot of pressure off your salary.

It will cover your tfare except if you take flight daily to work. It will also cover a large chunk of your salary. You'll be able to save and invest in appreciating assets.

One of my students Seyi lives in ikorodu and works far from home. She leaves home early, gets back home late and yet she makes at least an extra 200k/mnt from affiliate marketing. My training and mentorship made this possible. She'll soon start making 500k per month

I won't be surprised if she quits her 9-5 in the next few months

Wait! Do you even know you can become a land owner within 12mnts if u earn an extra 200k/mnt from a side hustle?

With an extra 200k/mnt you can buy a plot of land from real estate companies and pay in instalment

Within 12mnts You're done with payment

After 2-4yrs land appreciates. The land you bought for less than 2m is now worth 10m.

Won't you be happy? Now tell me, don't you think you should have an extra income today? From a lucrative side hustle.

Forget what anyone says. Forget what has happened in the past. What matters right now is your desire to change your story for good.

If you can follow my mentorship it won't be long until you look back and realize you have a completely new and different life.

A life your loved ones can be proud of.

That calculated risk you are planning to take could be the one that changes your entire life. I'm talking about you improving yourself and paying to learn high income skills.

I'm still in the business of helping people grow and become better individuals

You just have to be ready to pay the price and desire a change. Then follow me and listen to me.

✌️ Reach me @ Amukarhdaniel@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

CASHIERS URGENTLY Needed(ikorodu Resident Only) / Npower: Physical Verification Is Done Only Once And Not Daily As Reported / Remitano The New Gateway To Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.