Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,630 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Anyone Know What This Means? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anyone Know What This Means? (2297 Views)

What Does This Means (pics) / Help!!! What Does This Means? Picture Attached Below / Before You Start A Relationship With Anyone, Know Their Medical History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Know What This Means? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 07, 2022
I always found this creepy whether done to me by a guy or girl...

Have you experienced this before?

Re: Anyone Know What This Means? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 07, 2022
Na bad thing.

One yeye man used to do it to me. So I stopped giving him a handshake.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Know What This Means? by MaverickA3: 10:48pm On Feb 07, 2022
It means I'll like to have a relationship with you.
Re: Anyone Know What This Means? by Goldbw122(m): 10:48pm On Feb 07, 2022
Ff
Re: Anyone Know What This Means? by MaverickA3: 10:53pm On Feb 07, 2022
Mercychen:
Na bad thing.

One yeye man used to do it to me. So I stopped giving him a handshake.
It's not bad. He wants a relationship with you
Re: Anyone Know What This Means? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 07, 2022
MaverickA3:

It's not bad. He wants a relationship with you

Yes. He was actually coming for my hand in marriage and then I just finished secondary school. So he said he was going to train me in the uni but I'll be going from his house. I didn't want that because i was only 18 then and he was already a grown man, working in an investment house/morgage bank. So, in the process of coming to check on his would-be wife, he'll request for a handshake and be doing that nonsense to me. So I stopped.

I couldn't tell my Mom because they respected him. Big banker of those days. lol...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Know What This Means? by MaverickA3: 11:16pm On Feb 07, 2022
Mercychen:

Yes. He was actually coming for my hand in marriage and then I just finished secondary school. So he said he was going to train me in the uni but I'll be going from his house. I didn't want that because i was only 18 then and he was already a grown man, working in an investment house/morgage bank. So, in the process of coming to check on his would-be wife, he'll request for a handshake and be doing that nonsense to me. So I stopped.

I couldn't tell my Mom because they respected him. Big banker of those days. lol...

When I learnt the meaning of the handshake, I tried it with the girl I couldn't ask out cause of fear, she asked me the meaning, I lied to her it's nothing. Still couldn't talk to her

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anyone Know What This Means? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 07, 2022
MaverickA3:

When I learnt the meaning of the handshake, I tried it with the girl I couldn't ask out cause of fear, she asked me the meaning, I lied to her it's nothing. Still couldn't talk to her

Hahahahaaaa... Why na?

Just summon courage and talk to her instead of doing that because if she finds out, she's going to be pissed with you.
Re: Anyone Know What This Means? by MaverickA3: 11:21pm On Feb 07, 2022
Mercychen:

Hahahahaaaa... Why na?

Just summon courage and talk to her instead doing that because you if she finds out, she's going to be pissed with you.
Unfortunately, distance has created a barrier. And you know, out of sight is out of mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyone Know What This Means? by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 2:50am On Feb 08, 2022
Very old style of toasting partner, now it's hey come let's fvck. And the girls follow you so far you have money
Re: Anyone Know What This Means? by Biggie2000(m): 3:00am On Feb 08, 2022
Means he's trying to finger the girl.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Know What This Means? by Nobody: 3:40am On Feb 08, 2022
Biggie2000:
Means he's trying to finger the girl.
Clever.... grin
Re: Anyone Know What This Means? by Justice4Toto: 4:47am On Feb 08, 2022
Mercychen:

But you are now old and still single

5 Likes

Re: Anyone Know What This Means? by CrownOfClay724: 6:12am On Feb 08, 2022
Justice4Toto:

It's too early for this, nwokem.

7 Likes

Re: Anyone Know What This Means? by Themainboy22: 6:22am On Feb 08, 2022
It means; 1. Old way of proposing a relationship to a woman or telling her you want to fvck. 2. If it's a business area/center, it may be a sign of telling the shop owner by the people whom we call "Ndi oso ahia" to add small thing (money) to the customer they brought to him, without the customer noticing. Finally, if it's done to you by a total stranger or one whom you have no business with, run for your life. There's 80% probability he's "gaybiel" grin.

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Know What This Means? by Gadafii: 6:51am On Feb 08, 2022
Instead of doing this to girls, I rather crush their palm in mine when I take their handshakes, enough force to make her agitated, not enough to wound her grin
Re: Anyone Know What This Means? by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 08, 2022
MaverickA3:

Unfortunately, distance has created a barrier. And you know, out of sight is out of mind

Oh.. ok.
Re: Anyone Know What This Means? by Nobody: 7:06am On Feb 08, 2022
Justice4Toto:

Very stale. Try another line.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Know What This Means? by AgentGoat: 7:16am On Feb 08, 2022
Justice4Toto:

grin Stop looking for trouble.
Re: Anyone Know What This Means? by bigcee(m): 8:06am On Feb 08, 2022
Justice4Toto:

Comrade, it's too early for vowulence grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anyone Know What This Means? by bigcee(m): 8:09am On Feb 08, 2022
Mercychen:

Very stale. Try another line.

Re: Anyone Know What This Means? by Bashnigga(m): 9:21am On Feb 08, 2022
Someone did this to me once
Re: Anyone Know What This Means? by jaszplus12(m): 10:05am On Feb 08, 2022
Kloppo:

it's a handshake that means i want to have sex with you.
to me, it's done by men who are insecure, they want something but have no guts to speak.
they are the kind that if eventually a girl succunbs , they will surely maltreat her at some point.
their group include those who kiss and tell
they also will not mind sharing the girl with some of their friends
those relationships that start with this kind of handshake never last....it's filled with misery and woe
Re: Anyone Know What This Means? by Nonexisting: 10:27am On Feb 08, 2022
Justice4Toto:

Comrade, easy.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Know What This Means? by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 08, 2022
Justice4Toto:

Sku kiss sku.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Know What This Means? by Zidoh(m): 10:53am On Feb 08, 2022
Themainboy22:
It means; 1. Old way of proposing a relationship to a woman or telling her you want to fvck. 2. If it's a business area/center, it may be a sign of telling the shop owner by the people whom we call "Ndi oso ahia" to add small thing (money) to the customer they brought to him, without the customer noticing. Finally, if it's done to you by a total stranger or one whom you have no business with, run for your life. There's 80% probability he's "gaybiel" grin.
You nailed it all
Re: Anyone Know What This Means? by flokii: 12:36pm On Feb 08, 2022
It's a coded way of indicating interest in the opposite sex.. like they tickle the middle of your palm in the process of handshake.
It's very common with sugar mummies and it's their way of telling you.. boy let's get down.
Re: Anyone Know What This Means? by ghostboy: 1:43pm On Feb 08, 2022
my best friend elder sister did this to me last year and I thought it was nothing but now I see...

Re: Anyone Know What This Means? by sharpwriter(m): 1:47pm On Feb 08, 2022
Kloppo:

It simply means "I love you."

(1) (Reply)

Before I Commit Suicide. / Magic Number:relationship blessing or trouble? / Do You Secretly Go Through Your Lover's Private Stuff?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.