Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? (40652 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / I Want To Be A Mutual Friend With Guy I Met In My Girlfriend's Room / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 07, 2022
Good Evening Nairalanders.

Please, I'd make this as brief as I can because this is very urgent.

My girlfriend has a roommate that had a snake as a pet (you can see the snake in the glass in the image attached).

The problem now is, the snake has escaped and my girlfriend has not gone to her apartment for a while now.

My questions are:

Is the snake venomous?

Without a snake catcher, how can one catch this snake?

Urgent replies please. I would appreciate.

Thank you.

Front Page!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? by kozmokaz(m): 11:15pm On Feb 07, 2022
Something your gf for give carbide since

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? by Lamasta(m): 11:40pm On Feb 07, 2022
This is lalasticlala area of concentration contact him on way to go

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 07, 2022
I like that girl already! I'm scared of snakes... But they are fascinating... And most are gorgeous!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? by MeghaneMorgane(f): 11:48pm On Feb 07, 2022
lalasticlala This is for you grin. Your favourite topic

15 Likes

Re: Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? by Nyascobar1414: 12:30am On Feb 08, 2022
Ladi*s make una go wash una smelling Toto

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? by uchaymart(m): 12:41am On Feb 08, 2022
maybe the first snake messenger instructed Mummy Eve to give Daddy Adam 2 apples but she gave him just one. who knows what the snake has come to ask your babe to do to you for the second time after Daddy Adam............

your eye go clear very soon if you no run leave them to discuss as you no know wetin be privacy....

OP be wise....comot body for family matter oo smiley

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? by VEXT: 12:42am On Feb 08, 2022
Three snakes in one room..wow angry angry

217 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? by HopeNeverDies: 1:01am On Feb 08, 2022
Damnnn!!!! U and ur Girlfriend dey on Handicap....

6 Likes

Re: Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? by Sonnobax15(m): 6:31am On Feb 08, 2022
undecided
Ok
Re: Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? by Englishisamust: 6:58am On Feb 08, 2022
Has the snake been save?? Because thier life is at risk

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? by Nobody: 7:26am On Feb 08, 2022
She should sue the roommate

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? by TheWolfen(m): 7:38am On Feb 08, 2022
Upload a clear picture of the snake head. Lets identify it properly

I knew Nigerians don't take such stupid risk and you might probably lift that pic elsewhere on the internet lol grin

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 08, 2022
TheWolfen:
Upload a clear picture of the snake head. Lets identify it properly

I knew Nigerians don't take such stupid risk and you might probably lift that pic elsewhere on the internet lol grin

I'm trying to upload a video too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? by SarutobiEky(m): 8:08am On Feb 08, 2022
This nigga dey funny sha. Dey here dey wait for us to go take your foolish gf out of harm's way. Oga white knight.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? by SarutobiEky(m): 8:09am On Feb 08, 2022
Englishisamust:
Has the snake been save?? Because thier life is at risk
You are wise. Earth's resources is dwindling already. We don't need any more foolish persons sharing those with us.

2 Likes

Re: Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? by franklingud(m): 9:38am On Feb 08, 2022
Tell your girlfriend to buy bitter kola, four of it.

She should put the bitter kolas at the four extreme ends of the room.

The snake go run away on it's own and never come back.

Trust me.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? by sultaan(m): 9:38am On Feb 08, 2022
mikezuruki:

My girlfriend has a roommate that had a snake as a pet (you can see the snake in the glass in the image attached).

The problem now is, the snake has escaped and my girlfriend has not gone to her apartment for a while now.

My questions are:

Is the snake venomous?

Thank you.

Front Page!

It is what the Americans call a corn snake, harmless. no worries, go back home the snake will show up in a warm part of the room

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? by adecz: 10:26am On Feb 08, 2022
☺️☺️☺️☺️

9 Likes

Re: Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? by 2ndchildhood(m): 10:26am On Feb 08, 2022
'Snake in the monkey shadow'.
get a monkey to do the damn job son. fuel scarce

5 Likes

Re: Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? by MrBachelor: 10:26am On Feb 08, 2022
Tell your girl to call the roomie to come pick up her pet. In the event that this is not possible, she should look for a means to kill the serpent.

1 Like

Re: Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? by DropsMic(m): 10:27am On Feb 08, 2022
Weak as men
Re: Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? by atdscentofwater: 10:27am On Feb 08, 2022
Safety first
Re: Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? by JohnieWalker12(m): 10:27am On Feb 08, 2022
Just kill the goddam serpent before it turns to kill you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 10:27am On Feb 08, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? by ettacool(m): 10:27am On Feb 08, 2022
cool
Re: Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? by LaSenior: 10:27am On Feb 08, 2022
cheesy

Oga enter there and kill the snake

The time you always enter there with your snake you didn't tell us

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? by Olam09(m): 10:27am On Feb 08, 2022
Chop am
Re: Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? by money121(m): 10:27am On Feb 08, 2022
Ok
Re: Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? by slawormiir: 10:27am On Feb 08, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Isoright
Viper for that matter

VEXT:
Three snakes in one room..wow angry angry
And the three are dangerous and venomous

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? by alphaNomega: 10:28am On Feb 08, 2022
mikezuruki:

My questions are:

Is the snake venomous?

Thank you.

Front Page!

1. Grab a jar of lubricant and stroke your peepee repeatedly till it's firm.

2. Make continuous hissing sound while twirling your hips in a coordinated circular motion

3. Assert dominance

There can only be one snake in the room

angry

24 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Experience As An Atheist In The Dating World. / Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. / Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.