Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,302 members, 7,780,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:07 PM

I Have HIV I Am Finished. - Health (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Have HIV I Am Finished. (55707 Views)

I'm Afraid I Might Have HIV / I Just Discovered I Have Hiv / "I Have HIV But I Am Still Beautiful" - South African Lady Celebrates Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have HIV I Am Finished. by 07kjb: 9:05pm On Feb 08, 2022
11thGoldTREE:
God can not heal HIV

This is blasphemic, don't say it twice

1 Like

Re: I Have HIV I Am Finished. by 11thGoldTREE: 9:09pm On Feb 08, 2022
07kjb:

This is blasphemic, don't say it twice
The God you serve cannot heal HIv
Re: I Have HIV I Am Finished. by arthurwillia(m): 9:10pm On Feb 08, 2022
ityP:

I won't say more than what I've said sha. You no go hear am from me. But those who work in the lab, if they know they're handling an HIV patients sample, they'll be more carefree than when handling a sample of a hepatitis patient. I will not say more than this sha
Ok
Re: I Have HIV I Am Finished. by chijokz(m): 9:19pm On Feb 08, 2022
Anxiety2022:
I just got diagnosed of been HIV+. I don't even know what to do or where to start at this phase in life. Dream looks shambles. I had that HIV positive patient must take it's drugs everyday in other to survive. I really do not know where to start. I feel like taking my life away. Who can give me a concrete advise on how to survive this. The trauma is much on me. I really do not know who to ask for favor. I am looking forward for your advice.

Secondly is the drugs affordable?
It's not the end of world.
It's just a virus like COVID and the Flu.
Take a lot of garlic and black seed oil capsules to drastically reduce the viral load. You should be fine and live your life as normal.
Re: I Have HIV I Am Finished. by 07kjb: 9:19pm On Feb 08, 2022
11thGoldTREE:

The God you serve cannot heal HIv
The God is the supreme God,be careful
Re: I Have HIV I Am Finished. by E2000: 9:23pm On Feb 08, 2022
Dont worry the company(MODENA) that created the covid19 vaccine is working on an HIV vaccine . Its possible before the cure comes out you are long dead but you cant lose Faith they may really have a breakthrough soon . If only Africa too can contribute her brains in problem solving more problems would have been solved .
Re: I Have HIV I Am Finished. by thorpido(m): 9:29pm On Feb 08, 2022
ozo13:
there is a new guideline as to wn to commence ART
Okay

1 Like

Re: I Have HIV I Am Finished. by b3llo(m): 9:32pm On Feb 08, 2022
Curious346:

AS a hiv counsellor I can confidently tell you that you have nothing to fear..

And infact your best life just started..

Ask me any question and I will answer you
What is your advice to someone having unprotected intercourse with a HIV + female whom the virus is undetectable for 5 years now.
Re: I Have HIV I Am Finished. by Curious346: 9:56pm On Feb 08, 2022
b3llo:
What is your advice to someone having unprotected intercourse with a HIV + female whom the virus is undetectable for 5 years now.
ever heard of Charlie sheen?

Read this link deligently.. https://www.thedailybeast.com/charlie-sheens-ex-goddess-bree-olson-he-never-told-me-he-had-hiv-we-used-lambskin-condoms
Re: I Have HIV I Am Finished. by maasoap(m): 10:40pm On Feb 08, 2022
Curious346:
he said he is hiv + but zero viral load

Below is his post but I couldn't see where he claimed that.

I had a similar experience not too long ago … normally i would not post this with this handle but i want to stand with you and to show you that you are not alone. I’m HIV- tho but i had a one-off thing with a positive lady. Normally i carry out HIV test on any lady i intend to go down with. I did the test on that faithful day and it shows negative … I dived in without any safety gears. Drop the babe off after rumble came back to room to arrange then i saw the result was positive. I felt like I should just die right there right there. But God help me. I was calm called the lady the next morning told her I’m taking her somewhere … she thought it was time for another knacking experience. I calmly told her and showed her the result again, run another test for her which show she was positive, mine was still negative. I had google HIV centers around me and had enough knowledge about the procedures. I got registered for Post exposure treatment. In 30 days my result was still negative. The drugs is not a life sentence my brother. Just take it seriously. Assume this is life giving you another chance. There are no side effects of the drugs. It’s just a pill each day. U don’t have to announce it when using it. Just take as if you are taking a vitamin supplements. In no time you will get used to it. I got use to mine i stopped counting how much more is left to use.
Re: I Have HIV I Am Finished. by pagorino(m): 11:21pm On Feb 08, 2022
Violence101:
You r finished op. E dun be for u. Hiv of all diseases nigga!!

I hope u treat yourself to stay long enuf bro.

Chaii cry
ignorant at its peak.
Re: I Have HIV I Am Finished. by Anxiety2022: 11:24pm On Feb 08, 2022
Ok
Re: I Have HIV I Am Finished. by Hcqmela: 11:45pm On Feb 08, 2022
Is HIV Test in a General Hospital free?

Does the test also reflect if it has transitioned to AIDS?
Re: I Have HIV I Am Finished. by mechanics(m): 11:52pm On Feb 08, 2022
yunqdady:

Your wife can give you. Your wife can get it from saloon.
You see how dumb you are?
You can also get it from saloon and give your wife.
Use your head next time.
Please mind the use of your words, I didn't insult you, go and do your research and tell me how many people got the virus through saloon?
Re: I Have HIV I Am Finished. by nurain150(m): 12:26am On Feb 09, 2022
Anxiety2022:
I just got diagnosed of been HIV+. I don't even know what to do or where to start at this phase in life. Dream looks shambles. I had that HIV positive patient must take it's drugs everyday in other to survive. I really do not know where to start. I feel like taking my life away. Who can give me a concrete advise on how to survive this. The trauma is much on me. I really do not know who to ask for favor. I am looking forward for your advice.

Secondly is the drugs affordable?
You have a simple disease like common BLood pressure. Just manage it well
Re: I Have HIV I Am Finished. by Crazeworld(m): 5:21am On Feb 09, 2022
Curious346:

Mild symptoms after 2weeks.

more symptoms shows up after 6weeks (mild too)

Begin to feel sick after 9weeks (not mild)

Noticeable shift in personal health curve.. After 12weeks.

Time to seek help comes even after 2 weeks, if you suspect a burst condom or know partner has the virus..

HIV antigen are detectable after just 2weeks of infection. 90% accurate.

While antibodies come later on, say 6weeks.. 70% accurate

Although all hiv Test related issues would and must show up by 2 months post exposure.

How ever if you are exposed to the virus, you can enhance your chances of staying negative by taking a drug called PrEP or Post exposure prophylaxis to fight off the virus.this must be done within 48hours of exposure . Its also a hiv drug.. But it helps keeps you negative...
Thanks for the explanation. At the bolded, is it what people normally call PEP?

If yes, how much does it cost to get it and can it be purchased at any pharmacy?
Re: I Have HIV I Am Finished. by Zonto231(m): 5:51am On Feb 09, 2022
+234 705 700 7023 call this number,he treats and cures HIV
Re: I Have HIV I Am Finished. by osayuwamwen(m): 5:55am On Feb 09, 2022
Anxiety2022:
Ok
pls tell us how you contracted HIV for others to learn
Re: I Have HIV I Am Finished. by PotatoSalad(m): 7:14am On Feb 09, 2022
sammirano:
People feel invincible when living life with reckless abandon. Now the die is cast, expect no sympathy, rather take your cross and take solace in the few pleasures you had.
What if it's from a needle or the salon?
Two years ago, I was checking clothes at the market when the seller's long needle pierced my finger. I was terrified. Seller apologized and said it was a new needle he brought out minutes ago. I still wasn't convinced when i got home.
Mistakes other than sex happen
Re: I Have HIV I Am Finished. by Simpubozz(m): 7:33am On Feb 09, 2022
Ingredient88:
.....hi, I believe having HIV is not the end of life, there are plenty of people who are HIV positive for a very long time now, and noting has happen to them, only what you can do is to pls take your drugs as been prescribed by the doctor. I know someone who is HIV positive, and he still get married and have children, and noting happen to her wife and the children.... And the man is living his normal life till now, for 20years now. So The Lord be with you, the drugs and treatment are free...just visit department of HIV they we explain more to you. Even it just HIV and it treatable, thank God you notice that in his early stages, if is HIV- AIDS now that one is not curable..
Wait o, are u serious about the someone u know who got married while he’s HIV+??
Shey the wife know his status before marriage?
Is the status of being HIV+ that safe that it can’t get transmitted ?
I’m just surprised o shocked
Re: I Have HIV I Am Finished. by Ingredient88(m): 7:41am On Feb 09, 2022
Simpubozz:

Wait o, are u serious about the someone u know who got married while he’s HIV+??
Shey the wife know his status before marriage?
Is the status of being HIV+ that safe that it can’t get transmitted ?
I’m just surprised o shocked

yes, having HIV it doesn't mean you are not going to live life the way normal people lives, you are going to live life and enjoy yourself it's just that, there are some things that you want to do that there will be some limitations, having HIV doesn't mean you won't be able to get married, even as a woman if you have HIV you can still carry a baby and the baby will not be affected,to get more information and understanding you just have to go to HIV centre in any of the government or federal hospital close to you.

1 Like

Re: I Have HIV I Am Finished. by Rosulala(m): 8:48am On Feb 09, 2022
TheGift:

First of all, I am not gay, so I cant get married to HIM

Secondly, I am married and very happy with my Wife.

Thirdly, even if I were a Woman, I don’t see how marrying him addresses His questions and ends His sorrow.

Fourthly… never mind.
I thought he is a woman sorry,...i wish you the best in your marriage
Re: I Have HIV I Am Finished. by graced21: 10:39am On Feb 09, 2022
MufasaLion:

Do you have the idea of how long she's had it before she was diagnosed?
I don't know ooo
we started paying attention to it when the test turned out positive..
the child was allowed to die because he has sucked his mum's breast..and from that tender age, fighting for the boy to live will be unjust and he wouldn't have lived cos it was horrible according to the doctor..
this is public forum,I would have posted photo of me and that my aunt,you won't even know she's HIV positive.
Even the child she has when she's already HIV positive is still my apperantise till today.
HIV is overrated!
Re: I Have HIV I Am Finished. by MufasaLion: 12:16pm On Feb 09, 2022
graced21:
I don't know ooo
we started paying attention to it when the test turned out positive..
the child was allowed to die because he has sucked his mum's breast..and from that tender age, fighting for the boy to live will be unjust and he wouldn't have lived cos it was horrible according to the doctor..
this is public forum,I would have posted photo of me and that my aunt,you won't even know she's HIV positive.
Even the child she has when she's already HIV positive is still my apperantise till today.
HIV is overrated!

Thanks for responding. I'm glad you and your family didn't stigmatize. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: I Have HIV I Am Finished. by Curious346: 3:14pm On Feb 09, 2022
Crazeworld:

Thanks for the explanation. At the bolded, is it what people normally call PEP?

If yes, how much does it cost to get it and can it be purchased at any pharmacy?
it cannot be bought in a pharmacy..

Its free and you can only get it at a govt approved hiv clinic

1 Like

Re: I Have HIV I Am Finished. by Chinny024(f): 4:06pm On Feb 09, 2022
Anxiety2022:

I want to know how costly the drugs are. I am not yet on a permanent work. I fear I might not be able to afford the drugs
The drug is free of charge.. Go to any Government hospital.. Teaching hospital or health centre preferably.. Some private hospital are also heart to heart clinic where they dispense and give out HAART drugs free of charge...
Take your drugs and you will be fine..

1 Like

Re: I Have HIV I Am Finished. by Anxiety2022: 6:26pm On Feb 09, 2022
Chinny024:

The drug is free of charge.. Go to any Government hospital.. Teaching hospital or health centre preferably.. Some private hospital are also heart to heart clinic where they dispense and give out HAART drugs free of charge...
Take your drugs and you will be fine..
thank you so much
Re: I Have HIV I Am Finished. by bukiah: 7:29pm On Feb 09, 2022
I hate arguing with people like you.
11thGoldTREE:
God can not heal HIV
Re: I Have HIV I Am Finished. by alatbaba1(m): 6:58am On Feb 14, 2022
maasoap:

I don't understand. Why getting used to taking the drug when you're still negative? Contradictory statements

The first few weeks i was so scared of the drug and side effects. Then as time goes on i don’t feel any reason not to. I just go to my drawer pick one tab and swallow.
Re: I Have HIV I Am Finished. by Theunderman: 8:47am On Feb 17, 2022
b3llo:
You won't be infected, but use PrEP next tine
Re: I Have HIV I Am Finished. by Crazeworld(m): 2:34pm On Feb 23, 2022
All hope is not lost.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos / COVID-19: 386 New Cases Reported, 10 Deaths And 78 Discharged On May 8 / 5 Ways To Get Rid Of Cockroaches At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.