Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

IPOB Is Finished – Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Is Finished – Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu (21399 Views)

Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) / Nnamdi Kanu: “I Told You I’ll Smoke You Out” – Asari Dokubo Mocks IPOB Leader / Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Is Finished – Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu by tctrills: 12:24pm On Feb 08, 2022
SmartPolician:
Is it not rather interesting that Asari Dokubo is more interested in the IPOB than illegal refining causing soot and polluting the air in Port Harcourt and beyond? grin
He has a right to be interested in anything he feels like. This is a free world.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Is Finished – Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu by tctrills: 12:25pm On Feb 08, 2022
AntiBMC:
On the contrary, Asari Dokubo is the one that is finished.

Too much fatty cells in his brain is beginning to turn him autistic. All he does now is use IPOB to try to chase clout, since he has lost his relevance.
He is not the one in Jail.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Is Finished – Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu by tctrills: 12:28pm On Feb 08, 2022
Frigga13:
Question is

Why is asari so pained about Kanu.. it’s not supposed to be his business...

The tompolo, Ateke . Young shall grow, boyloaf , are all militants , stronger than asari .. with more loyal men than him.. but none is stressing..

Why is asari stressing

Thought he used to have his own Biafra outfit too.. what happened to that one..

Asari is not telling Nigerians the truth .. a toad not to run for afternoon for nothin .. either his pursing something or something is pursuing it

Guess ,Yoruba people are too gulllible out of love .. Sophistication include making use of the brain to reason

Going through post .. any still believe with out doubts .. that they self acclaimed Sophisticators have lost it to hatred.
I laugh at your comments.
Kanu is languishing in jail while Asari is having the time of his life. We both know that Kanu would never be let out of jail. These men are not friends. They hate each other. But it seems like Asari is the clear winner here

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Is Finished – Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu by AntiBMC(m): 12:29pm On Feb 08, 2022
Weathered:
Your comment would been funny I'd it weren't pathetic.

Bro, you're suffering from advance stages of a social disease called self-hate!

I have never seen any group of people who take poison and expect his enemy to die!

Who nails himself on a tree and laughs at his enemies for his own pain.

Low-bred criminal!

How's the sit-at-home? Blockhead!

Hehehe. Yet you are sooo fvcking obsessed with the low-bred criminals. If we are hurting ourselves, why are you and your kinsmen littered all over NL, taking paracetamol for our pain? You are d@ft.

BTW, the sit-at-home was very satisfying. Why? Because it brought the desired results — headslammers and naysayers like you are shedding tears and slamming ur heads in my mention over it. cheesy

I'm done reading/replying trash from an ignorant ign0ramus. Go bore someone else as$wipe.
Re: IPOB Is Finished – Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu by tctrills: 12:30pm On Feb 08, 2022
DropsMic:
This guy desperately needs a job
Asari is a billionaire he does not need a job. And he enjoys yabbing IPOB and Kanu. I remember when Kanu was insulting him from his station in the UK. Who is laughing now?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Is Finished – Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 08, 2022
ablejesus26:

Ezigbo nkogheri �
He denied being a member of the occult fraud ipob because he knows that the occult taliban wannabe group have committed so much attrocities that can be the end of him.
Nothing more nothing less.
They should press him very well to explain how and where he got arms from,he brought his militant esn into Igboland after being warned by the leaders of the land,ever since problems upon trouble is what we keep getting.
He will spend a good number of years in jail,then he would learn the hard way that you are ipob leader doesn't mean you are Igbo leader,so going around parading himself as a generalissimo is a big own goal.
Igboland says no to a taliban wannabe agenda.

Did you see him get the arms? did he sign for any purchase of arms? These are the questions that the prosecution needs to prove. With his initial answer to the question of his membership of IPOB the case is now thrown open for deliberation. O ngiwa na-eme Nkogheri
Re: IPOB Is Finished – Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu by Ojiofor: 12:37pm On Feb 08, 2022
Frigga13:
Question is

Why is asari so pained about Kanu.. it’s not supposed to be his business...

The tompolo, Ateke . Young shall grow, boyloaf , are all militants , stronger than asari .. with more loyal men than him.. but none is stressing..

Why is asari stressing

Thought he used to have his own Biafra outfit too.. what happened to that one..

Asari is not telling Nigerians the truth .. a toad not to run for afternoon for nothin .. either his pursing something or something is pursuing it

Guess ,Yoruba people are too gulllible out of love .. Sophistication include making use of the brain to reason

Going through post .. any still believe with out doubts .. that they self acclaimed Sophisticators have lost it to hatred.

Was he not minding his business before Nnamdi Kanu got him involved and contracted him to train his boys?
MNK is good at using and dumping people at will but Asari have sticked on his neck and refuse to go away.
But the question is, as a true leader why is MNK denying responsibility at any given opportunity?Is he not a sabo grin

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Is Finished – Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu by AntiBMC(m): 12:39pm On Feb 08, 2022
tctrills:

He’s not the one being revered. In fact he is a sour loser. Being a maiguard for oil pipelines is his greatest achievement in his life. He is bitter because Kanu is everything he can never be. He tried to be like Kanu by creating Biafra National Guard or whatever it was called, it failed.

If he were even a quarter of the man, Kanu is, he would have been in detention like Kanu and Igboho. But he is not because he got no balls.

It's an honor for Kanu to serve. He will give his life gladly for biafra. He cannot be bribed, that is why he is not out there now, feeding fat and talking rvbbish with a ringlight all day like Asari.

Read that again and drink poison if you don't like it. I'm done reading/replying ur gibberish.
Re: IPOB Is Finished – Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu by ablejesus26(m): 1:05pm On Feb 08, 2022
obynzo:

Did you see him get the arms? did he sign for any purchase of arms? These are the questions that the prosecution needs to prove. With his initial answer to the question of his membership of IPOB the case is now thrown open for deliberation. O ngiwa na-eme Nkogheri

Did he create the militant esn??
Does his brainwashed militant esn bear arms??
I expect him to cowardly deny having anything to do with the brainwashed esn militant sect, furthermore shaming the ghost of those senseless mòrons dat died in vain and shame for a very useless and fruitless fraud struggle.
The gods made him mad,now they will kill him slowly.

Igboland rejects a taliban wannabe agenda.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Is Finished – Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu by IPIGSRMUMUS: 1:08pm On Feb 08, 2022
Delusional reta@ded brainwashed IPIG terrorist monkeys are MUMUS. Namdiot coward Cownu is a shallow, low IQ fraudster with lower IQ dumb brainwashed followers. .

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Is Finished – Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu by BBBmall25: 1:41pm On Feb 08, 2022
Chibuzoc:
70 years old man
Asari think say him wise.

We all know that freedom is a long walk
God bless IPOB
God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
God bless all lovers of freedom
A true freedom fighter doesn't take order, as he fight for his own liberation first! you ain't wise son.
Re: IPOB Is Finished – Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 08, 2022
ablejesus26:

Did he create the militant esn??
Does his brainwashed militant esn bear arms??
I expect him to cowardly deny having anything to do with the brainwashed esn militant sect, furthermore shaming the ghost of those senseless mòrons dat died in vain and shame for a very useless and fruitless fraud struggle.
The gods mad him mad,now they will kill him slowly.

Dude you are still not making sense. If i get he created ESN to fight against killer herdsmen. The issue is can the court prove beyond all reasonable doubt that the UGM violence is ESN which if we take the mistaken identity of people arrested and later released will be hard for the prosecution to prove. The FG just boxed themselves in, and my prediction is that this case will continue to be adjourned because FG really cannot prove most of the count charge against this man.
Re: IPOB Is Finished – Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu by ablejesus26(m): 2:53pm On Feb 08, 2022
obynzo:

Dude you are still not making sense. If i get he created ESN to fight against killer herdsmen. The issue is can the court prove beyond all reasonable doubt that the UGM violence is ESN which if we take the mistaken identity of people arrested and later released will be hard for the prosecution to prove. The FG just boxed themselves in, and my prediction is that this case will continue to be adjourned because FG really cannot prove most of the count charge against this man.

Dude what right does he have to create a militant sect after being warned by the leaders of the land to desist from such destructive agenda.
Is he a local govt chairman?what mandate does he have to even try to impose his militant sect on a Whole region? how on earth was he especting to operate without confrontations from the Govt?he is just a leader of a sect,we have so many other sects in Igboland,they have no right to create anything and impose it on others after being rejected by the leaders of the land.
How una dey take reason sef�or are you now saying that ipob doesn't need approval and I ask you,is ipob a secessionist group or a govt?
All over the World the govt fights against militancy his that a misery for you to decipher.
That scammer is hooked already,I told someone here that His downfall started when he opened that big mouth to insult and say rubbish at the most adorned Obi of Onitsha.
Him go tey for prison,and his brainwashed ipob thugs and cultist will help him spend more time there.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Is Finished – Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 08, 2022
ablejesus26:

Dude what right does he have to create a militant sect after being warned by the leaders of the land to desist from such destructive agenda.
Is he a local govt chairman?what mandate does he have to even try to impose his militant sect on a Whole region? how on earth was he especting to operate without confrontations from the Govt?he is just a leader of a sect,we have so many other sects in Igboland,they have no right to create anything and impose it on others after being rejected by the leaders of the land.
How una dey take reason sef�or are you now saying that ipob doesn't need approval and I ask you,is ipob a secessionist group or a govt?
All over the World the govt fights against militancy his that a misery for you to decipher.
That scammer is hooked already,I told someone here that His downfall started when he opened that big mouth to insult and say rubbish at the most adorned Obi of Onitsha.
Him go tey for prison,and his brainwashed ipob thugs and cultist will help him spend more time there.

Bro you are just quoting schematics let us watch the trial proceedings
Re: IPOB Is Finished – Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu by Okoroawusa: 2:59pm On Feb 08, 2022
This matter tie wrapper.

Nnamdi Kanu will not die a good death. This is my first prayer every morning I wake up

1 Like

Re: IPOB Is Finished – Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu by ablejesus26(m): 3:06pm On Feb 08, 2022
obynzo:

Bro you are just quoting schematics let us watch the trial proceedings

Schematics right, maybe you will help him explain to the World on whose mandate his militant esn are operating and how they got arms.
You might see him as your leader,he is not my leader.
He is not the Ohaneze youth group leader.
He is not massob leader.
He his not the CAN Igbo leader.
So how come is he tagging his militant esn as a regional security outfit angry angry
Even His late father who was a traditional leader doesn't have the right to create a militia without the proper debate, approval and acceptance of the Abia govt.

I wish him a fair trial,but you see that his occult ipob taliban wannabe's biafra!
Dead, Nailed and Buried to the ground.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Is Finished – Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 08, 2022
ablejesus26:

Schematics right, maybe you will help him explain to the World on whose mandate his militant esn are operating and how they got arms.
He is not massob leader.
So how come is he tagging his militant esn as a regional security outfit angry angry
Even His late father who was a traditional leader doesn't have the right to create a militia without the proper debate, approval and acceptance of the Abia govt.

I wish him a fair trial,but you see that his occult ipob taliban wannabe's biafra!

Dude calm down, even the Western world don't see IPOB as a terrorist group the UK even wanted to provide Asylum to IPOB members. It is the government that is trying so hard to push the terrorist narrative and they are doing the wrong way even playing into IPOB hands
Re: IPOB Is Finished – Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu by ablejesus26(m): 4:01pm On Feb 08, 2022
obynzo:

Dude calm down, even the Western world don't see IPOB as a terrorist group the UK even wanted to provide Asylum to IPOB members. It is the government that is trying so hard to push the terrorist narrative and they are doing the wrong way even playing into IPOB hands

Nwokem firstly the UK intended to give people who the Evil Fg brutalized Asylum,not just ipob but also massob,but ipob used their self destructive mode of operation to spoil it all.
Secondly you seem to be unaware that there are some things that a govt all over the world can't take with kids glove.
You created a militant sect and illegally armed them with the intention of attacking govt formations and intimidate Igbos who do not agree with your fraud and self destructive occult taliban wannabe movement,yet you think Chukwu Okike is on your side �
Is that not foolery.
That man is in for a big shit.
What happened to the Shite leader will be a child's play for him,if the same Leaders he opened his big proud mouth to curse do not secure a political solution for him.
Pride they say goes before a fall.
Tagging and calling people saboteur simply because they choose not to join you in bringing destruction into a land that's everly envied for her peace �.
How dare you..
Proud egotistic criminal.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Is Finished – Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu by Deadlytruth(m): 4:17pm On Feb 08, 2022
BrickDevo:
Militant talking, after you have been given your share of the loot, you still dey bark for your slave masters, well until they fail to provide him in the next court appearance, we will never be sure if ipob is finished

Still in the business of providing affordable housing
But he had already collected his share of the loot (as far back as 2008 during Yaradua's rule) before 2015 when he began to identify with IPOB and Ipobians were celebrating him for that. So what has changed now?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Is Finished – Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu by tctrills: 5:12pm On Feb 08, 2022
AntiBMC:

He’s not the one being revered. In fact he is a sour loser. Being a maiguard for oil pipelines is his greatest achievement in his life. He is bitter because Kanu is everything he can never be. He tried to be like Kanu by creating Biafra National Guard or whatever it was called, it failed.

If he were even a quarter of the man, Kanu is, he would have been in detention like Kanu and Igboho. But he is not because he got no balls.

It's an honor for Kanu to serve. He will give his life gladly for biafra. He cannot be bribed, that is why he is not out there now, feeding fat and talking rvbbish with a ringlight all day like Asari.

Read that again and drink poison if you don't like it. I'm done reading/replying ur gibberish.
I don't get your point.
I would rather be a free billionaire than a prisoner who would most likely die in jail.
If you must know, Kanu is the loser.
Re: IPOB Is Finished – Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu by gidgiddy: 6:27pm On Feb 08, 2022
ablejesus26:

He is not massob leader.

You dont need any mandate to create a vigilante or neighbourhood watch, everyone already has the right to protect their lives and property, either individually or as a group
Re: IPOB Is Finished – Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu by KingDamzzy(m): 7:01pm On Feb 08, 2022
Don't normally agree with Asari Dokubo but in this case, he is right.

Cownu is a bloody coward and Illiterate People of Bia Fraud are finished. Their terrorist leader has continuously denied them.

Shame on IPOB.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Is Finished – Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu by ablejesus26(m): 7:59pm On Feb 08, 2022
gidgiddy:

You dont need any mandate to create a vigilante or neighbourhood watch, everyone already has the right to protect their lives and property, either individually or as a group

Not when your occult group has been proscribed, tagged outlaws and terrorist by the Govt of the Country.
It's only naive minds that thinks the Esn militant were created to do anything apart from attack security formations and intimidate Igbos who do not support the self destruct agenda of their occult fraud taliban ipob �

Take your fight to Aso rock, or dss headquarters,or join boko Haram in sambisa forest there is enough space for you and boko and the fg yeye army to play.
Igboland says no to senseless insurrection.
Re: IPOB Is Finished – Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu by ablejesus26(m): 8:06pm On Feb 08, 2022
gidgiddy:

So you are coming out to tell the World now that ipob is bigger than our Democratically elected govt in Igboland �.
The leaders told you to desist from bringing your militant sect into the land bcus it will draw senseless confrontations and bring unrest into the everly peaceful land,but ofcus as a generalissimo and proud egotistic criminal that he is He told the leaders to shut up and went ahead to bring his brainwashed militant into the land angry
If that guy should pay for nothing,he should pay for bringing his militant into Igboland to intimidate others just bcus they have guns.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Is Finished – Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu by gidgiddy: 8:10pm On Feb 08, 2022
ablejesus26:

Not when your occult group has been proscribed, tagged outlaws and terrorist by the Govt of the Country.
It's only naive minds that thinks the Esn militant were created to do anything apart from attack security formations and intimidate Igbos who do not support the self destruct agenda of their occult fraud taliban ipob �

Take your fight to Aso rock, or dss headquarters,or join boko Haram in sambisa forest there is enough space for you and boko and the fg yeye army to play.
Igboland says no to senseless insurrection.

Next it will be that you are not allowed to breathe air because you are proscribed. Everybody has the right to protect their lives and property, no matter what tag the government gives

The brainless federal government that in 2017 went to tag an unarmed IPOB that touched nobody, a terrorist group
Re: IPOB Is Finished – Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu by gidgiddy: 8:17pm On Feb 08, 2022
ablejesus26:

So you are coming out to tell the World now that ipob is bigger than our Democratically elected govt in Igboland �.
The leaders told you to desist from bringing your militant sect into the land bcus it will draw senseless confrontations and bring unrest into the everly peaceful land,but ofcus as a generalissimo and proud egotistic criminal that he is He told the leaders to shut up and went ahead to bring his brainwashed militant into the land angry
If that guy should pay for nothing,he should pay for bringing his militant into Igboland to intimidate others just bcus they have guns.

You can call it militant sect, but they are vigilante and no law bars anyone from forming a vigilante

Its kind of funny how they say that ESN draws confrontation, but we hardly see the same confrontation in the North where ISWAP, Boko haram and killer herdsmen are massacring people daily

The federal government has no case against Kanu and they will eventually release him, pay him 1 billion Naira and apologise to him in 3 national dailies as ordered by the courts
Re: IPOB Is Finished – Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu by Lavisha(f): 8:30pm On Feb 08, 2022
Tomek09:
[s][/s]
He is still relevant and better than ur hopeless ancestors grin grin

tomek, you are a monstrously subliterate pervert and a heinous all - befouling mental midget with the natural grace of an intoxicated beluga whale.

While your dilector is an unconscionably incorrigible wretch and a narcissistic halitosis -infested cesspool of sub - human filth.
Re: IPOB Is Finished – Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu by Lavisha(f): 8:34pm On Feb 08, 2022
MumuYorubaBoy:

Ofemmanu1, na Lavisha you dey bear now? You keep running around like diarrhoea. If it's BigTableShaker today, it's Ofemmanu1 tomorrow or Clitraider next tomorrow. Stay one place and be a man or woman.

We dey look you.
Honestly, e shock me!!!

You followed me walla o.

You made me remember thebigtableshaker.
I've forgotten that moniker a long time.
I'm checking it out now .

Thanks,
Re: IPOB Is Finished – Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu by Weathered: 8:58pm On Feb 08, 2022
AntiBMC:

Hehehe. Yet you are sooo fvcking obsessed with the low-bred criminals. If we are hurting ourselves, why are you and your kinsmen littered all over NL, taking paracetamol for our pain? You are d@ft.

BTW, the sit-at-home was very satisfying. Why? Because it brought the desired results — headslammers and naysayers like you are shedding tears and slamming ur heads in my mention over it. cheesy

I'm done reading/replying trash from an ignorant ign0ramus. Go bore someone else as$wipe.

by birth you're inferior to a homeless dog.

By breeding your peerage is below a bonobo chimp.

You're a desperate, hungry soulless thief with no hope and your only chance of making it is to destroy the present status quo so that unmotivated criminals like you will stand a chance.

IPOB halfwitted misfit!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Is Finished – Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu by ablejesus26(m): 9:02pm On Feb 08, 2022
gidgiddy:

You can call it militant sect, but they are vigilante and no law bars anyone from forming a vigilante

Its kind of funny how they say that ESN draws confrontation, but we hardly see the same confrontation in the North where ISWAP, Boko haram and killer herdsmen are massacring people daily

The federal government has no case against Kanu and they will eventually release him, pay him 1 billion Naira and apologise to him in 3 national dailies as ordered by the courts

They are militants, brainwashed ones fighting and dying for nothing else but the pockets of that scammer who has brainwashed them beyond redemption.
Your mnk has no right to create anything even in Afara without the approval and acceptance of the Town Heads.
He is nothing but a leader of a sect,a sect oooo
How else can people like you be made to understand that all are Igbo but all cannot be your occult, outlawed fraud ipob�.

We have streams of Vigilante group in Igboland, every state has their own internal security formations why are they not being attacked?
Your chi na onye nzoputa scored an own goal when he told the leaders of the land to shut up and went ahead to bring his brainwashed militant sect into a peaceful region.
Pride they say truely goes before a fall.
Without the help of the same Leaders he opened his big mouth to curse, the Shite leader case go dey learn work for him own case.

It seems you think treason is a boli and groundut offense �.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Is Finished – Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu by christistruth01: 10:09pm On Feb 08, 2022
tctrills:

Kanu is the one in the Cage desperately sending his elders to beg Buhari for his freedom

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Is Finished – Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu by adenigga(m): 8:38am On Feb 09, 2022
christistruth01:

Kanu is the one in the Cage desperately sending his elders to beg Buhari for his freedom
grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nasir El-rufai: Peter Obi Is A Liar, His Supporters Are Deluded / Why Atiku’s Peter Obi Pick Divided South-East - Thisday Newspaper / “jimi Agbaje Is A Cancer In Lagos PDP.- Chief Layi Ogunbambi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.