Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,155 members, 7,807,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father (20537 Views)

Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him / Dad Sprays Over 27 People With Acid For Bullying His Son In Cross River State / Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by AgentGoat: 8:00am On Feb 08, 2022
Show him his father even if he's dead. Show him his uncle or aunt.

4 Likes

Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by TheRedpillguy: 8:00am On Feb 08, 2022
Some Feminists Single mother

2 Likes

Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by Legendrysailor(m): 8:00am On Feb 08, 2022
ahnie:
T to the TUFIAKWA.

His mum has her reasons for not disclosing the rreal identify of his father to him.

Bloody hypocrite. May ur husband deny u from seeing ur biological kids

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by tammie24: 8:02am On Feb 08, 2022
I don't blame him
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by Tekuzukite: 8:03am On Feb 08, 2022
This is one thing about marriage. The mother might be feeling the boy is ungrateful. After taking care of him "alone" blah blah blah.

Most of the time, children always ask for their father/mother so why not settle the misunderstanding and "suffer" the the upbringing together. #JustSaying

1 Like

Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by yusufficient(m): 8:04am On Feb 08, 2022
The mother should have let him know..the guy is mature enough... Or may be they adopt him....
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by sexytreasure: 8:04am On Feb 08, 2022
Since the day the "she" in humanity were liken to god over their children, the spirit of manipulation has been on the increase. So many women will get to heaven with all their good works only to discover paternity fraud sent them to hell!!!
Mothers need deliverance and to think my gender is found in every church, manipulated by every pastors, traditionalist and imam makes them a very dangerous breed. The pain of DNA fraud on a child no be here, keep your p***y and use stick of need be rather than torment an innocent soul.
After the devil fear my gender, I swear I agree.

6 Likes

Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by gift2xl: 8:04am On Feb 08, 2022
It's all coming back
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by LordIsaac(m): 8:05am On Feb 08, 2022
ahnie:
I think the boy should be put behind bar permanently for life,if the mum isn't careful he would be the one that would hack life outta her.
Exactly. If I were the mother, my only mission in this life before I try to survive is to make sure that boy is locked up for life. Because this is war....and in war, the only crime is to lose.
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by BarrElChapo(m): 8:05am On Feb 08, 2022
grin
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by basty: 8:05am On Feb 08, 2022
ahnie:
I think the boy should be put behind bar permanently for life,if the mum isn't careful he would be the one that would hack life outta her.

A hole with chicken brain identified.

5 Likes

Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by shantti(m): 8:05am On Feb 08, 2022
Tekuzukite:
This is one thing about marriage. The mother might be feeling the boy is ungrateful. After taking care of him "alone" blah blah blah.

Most of the time, children always ask for their father/mother so why not settle the misunderstanding and "suffer" the the upbringing together. #JustSaying

It's even possible the man was sending walfare money for his kids to the woman but trust Nigerian women with their playing victims mentality

2 Likes

Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by ahnie: 8:06am On Feb 08, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Too bad

I feel his pain though

You think we are humans with kpekus

We are men...we will always look for our root
Getat and face your keyboard.
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by ERockson: 8:06am On Feb 08, 2022
Good boy
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by espn(m): 8:10am On Feb 08, 2022
ahnie:

Call the mum and asked her.
okay madam asked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by DarkJeddi(m): 8:10am On Feb 08, 2022
ahnie:
Or she can save everyone the headache and tell the boy about his father..

You see?

Life can be very simple.. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by judinho07(m): 8:12am On Feb 08, 2022
"a boy prefare his mọm over his dad when d name tag (boy)still dey worry'm,but when he is mature he need's his father to put him true in life..e.g...hw to make mọney hw to defend himself/family..which mother can never do anytime anyday...i wọn't stop my woman 4rm leaving..but she can never leave with my son's(NEVER)...xo if dat woman know's wot'x good 4 her..she should tell d young man who his father is..ọr should expect d worse...i'm proud of d young man 4 letting his mom know dat she can't replace hịs dad...is already written dat after(GOD NA MAN).?!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by DarkJeddi(m): 8:12am On Feb 08, 2022
LordIsaac:

Exactly. If I were the mother, my only mission in this life before I try to survive is to make sure that boy is locked up for life. Because this is war....and in war, the only crime is to lose.
If you were the Mum?

Then you and her are no different..

WHAT happened to letting the boy know about his biological father?

Is life that hard to do the right thing?

2 Likes

Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by ahnie: 8:14am On Feb 08, 2022
DarkJeddi:
Or she can save everyone the headache and tell the boy about his father..

You see?

Life can be very simple.. grin
Sensible mention....amongst the empty lots throwing rapping like a decorated lunatic,I find your mention mature and apt.

Maybe the father abandoned them and dealt with her seriously.some pains can never be erased or forgotten.

1 Like

Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by TheWolfen(m): 8:14am On Feb 08, 2022
AgentGoat:
Show him his father even if he's dead. Show him his uncle or aunt.
I bet she is hiding some past ugly stories from the boy. The father will definitely tell his side of the story.
Women sef

1 Like

Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by alaafin(m): 8:17am On Feb 08, 2022
[quote author=ahnie post=110053140]T to the TUFIAKWA.

His mum has her reasons for not disclosing the real identify of his father to him.

I totally agree with this opinion. The ajegunle man might not be the biological father. Even the mother may not know the real father among the numerous sperm donors.

3 Likes

Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by LordIsaac(m): 8:17am On Feb 08, 2022
DarkJeddi:
If you were the Mum?

Then you and her are no different..

WHAT happened to letting the boy know about his biological father?

Is life that hard to do the right thing?
How does that transcend into taking her life? What makes you think if she shows him the so called man, both will not gang up to exterminate her? How are you sure that that secret is not her only means of survival? She has a right to protect herself from anyone, even her son. So yes, I'll almost go beyond making sure he is locked up forever. All is fair in love and in war. His best weapon is acid, mine will be life imprisonment for him or even extermination. The boy does not have the perogative of violence.
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by TheWolfen(m): 8:17am On Feb 08, 2022
Lmao

This is too much
grin

Justbehave:
Nobody is blaming you. This is the way you talk to your bastard of a husband at home without respect. Your poor condition of living has really affected you. Keep insulting people. Poor akara seller. No wonder your husband doesn't know his biological father.

3 Likes

Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by vickydevoka(m): 8:17am On Feb 08, 2022
He should stop that. Most people don't have father, or even know their root. Women this day are mostly after kids n not father. It's very very painful not to knw ur root

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by Lavisha(f): 8:18am On Feb 08, 2022
DarkJeddi:
Yeah?
Still better than being the product of a skull miner..
Hmm.
SMH
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by vickydevoka(m): 8:18am On Feb 08, 2022
shantti:

Shut up and get out. She was obviously the reason why her first marriage failed and she is trying to hide that by playing the victim. The boy deserve to know his real father. She herself knew who her father was so the boy has the right to know who his dad is

When kids grow up, de must look for their father. Unless de are not in Nigeria

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Seven People Killed In Fresh Kaduna Attack / Bribe Seeking Police Officer Shoots Two Drivers In Kogi State (Photos) / Two Men Sentenced To 2 Months Imprisonment For Smoking Weed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.