Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns (22794 Views)

6 Days To Rescheduled Polls: Tension As Infighting In APC, PDP Escalates / PDP's Infighting, Naira Rain, Incumbency Factor, Tinubu Reasons APC Won In Ekiti / Aisha Buhari’s Long Absence Not Due To Infighting In Aso Villa – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 08, 2022
ablejesus26:

I am full Biafran,I believe everyone has the right to self determination,I will sign my Yes to break this obviously failed union up if a referendum is conducted today but does that means I should support a group that goes about threaning, cursing and killing others and critics?? Hell no.
If a man says he hates Nigeria,but loves ipob that person is a big hypocrite bcus the 2 na the same thing.
Only power differentiates them.
Both will do everything to kill and silent opposing vioce.
Both are oppressive in their approach.

What if after breaking up into Biafra and other smaller sovereign units, there are still sub-tribal issues as seen in cases where even fellow Igbos see other Igbos like inferior, as in the case of Ebonyi people?

I personally have a different view point, I think Nigeria needs to expand to cover Niger, Chad, Cameroun and even Togo etc. I personally believe Nigeria is not big enough, we should work harder in amalgamating more nations to form a nation of at least a billion people so we can have a larger market for goods and services.

I believe in getting bigger and not going smaller, so I do not support Biafra or Oduduwa or Arewa, or Ambazonia, I believe in uniting all these groups including surrounding nations in order to curb the excesses of the dorminating tribes.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns by Ekpeitit(m): 8:52pm On Feb 08, 2022
CANNIBALS ARE BEGINNING TO FIGHT EACHOTHER.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns by adekolaelect(m): 9:04pm On Feb 08, 2022
YorubarLord:
grin I remember how they started their nonsense biafuro campaign with hate speech against yoruba people. God always has a way of making the enemies of Yoruba people look useless and make mockery of themselves. Ndi kerosene republicans grin
They are useless than Toilet wast water .they have no hope that is why they depend on bringing Yorubas down as the last project of their lives but ko work

1 Like

Re: IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns by ablejesus26(m): 9:12pm On Feb 08, 2022
nograv:

I have already asked you to explain how the desire for self determination desired by some Igbo and Yoruba is analogous to the desire for a Theocratic regime like the Taliban?

You haven't, simply spouting more unsubstantiated nonsense about "putting others in chains", "cults" etc. It is clear you have no serious points to make, so we are done here..

Firstly I have no problems with anyone seeking self determination,I already answered your question and even asked you a more logical question.
Ipob is not in the business of self determination anymore,they are edging full scare into militancy and creating an uneasy atmosphere for the region by picking up arms.
Self determination is not self destruct.
Now my question to you is why do you think a group that channels so much energy to attack and kill others who do not believe in their fruitless fraud struggle, should be tagged with freedom??
Let groups that are Just come out and speak,not a group that will put others to the chains Iike ipob.
Mind you I used the word taliban wannabe bcus they are flowing in the same rhythm.
Attacking,and enforcing senseless agendas on people who do not want their nonsense is taliban like if you ask me.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns by n1bogo: 9:15pm On Feb 08, 2022
Kanu needs to be taken to psychiatric hospital to ascertain his mental health. So he can write all this rubbish and he will claim been tortured at his detention centre. I laugh in Igbo language.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns by nograv: 9:37pm On Feb 08, 2022
ablejesus26:

Firstly I have no problems with anyone seeking self determination,I already answered your question and even asked you a more logical question.
Ipob is not in the business of self determination anymore,they are edging full scare into militancy and creating an uneasy atmosphere for the region by picking up arms.
Self determination is not self destruct.
Now my question to you is why do you think a group that channels so much energy to attack and kill others who do not believe in their fruitless fraud struggle, should be tagged with freedom??
Let groups that are Just come out and speak,not a group that will put others to the chains Iike ipob.
Mind you I used the word taliban wannabe bcus they are flowing in the same rhythm.
Attacking,and enforcing senseless agendas on people who do not want their nonsense is taliban like if you ask me.

I will reserve judgement on the increasing militancy as we have seen numerous false flag operations being committed by DSS and security operatives under the guise of IPOB.

At least you conceded that there is no direct equivalence between those pursuing an undemocratic theocracy and those merely asking for self determination.

IPOB have not sought dominion over anyone, their primary focus has been self determination nothing more.. They have asked numerous times for a referendum to be held, so those who are against can express their opposition via the ballot box. But it is the federal govt that has simply dismissed the idea for obvious reasons. Most of the South would succeed together or merely go their own separate ways as nation states were such a vote to occur.
Re: IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns by DrMuzungu(m): 9:51pm On Feb 08, 2022
See this IPOB so-called leader. Mark my words: "If there is ever a conflict between Igbos and the rest, Nnamdi Kanu will sell you for a bottle of peanuts"
Re: IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns by sameks08(m): 10:10pm On Feb 08, 2022
ablejesus26:
This London scammer is yet to wake up to reality that his fraud ipob scheme is on auto crashing mode�.

This man has zero leadership in him, only thugs, cultist and hardened criminals can perceive a man that has zero positive impact in their lives and society as a leader.
Anyi ma ndi anyi na-apko ndi isi na Ala Igbo.
This one is not one of them at all.
If he luckily gets out which is very doubtful,he must have learnt his lesson that being ipob leader doesn't mean are Igbo leader and parading himself as a self imposed generalissimo is a big own goal.

Igboland says no to a taliban wannabe agenda
. An Igbo man who can't spell Igbo language perfectly is s pure efulefu so I'm not surprise.
Re: IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns by Kwestionair: 10:16pm On Feb 08, 2022
ablejesus26:
This London scammer is yet to wake up to reality that his fraud ipob scheme is on auto crashing mode�.

This man has zero leadership in him, only thugs, cultist and hardened criminals can perceive a man that has zero positive impact in their lives and society as a leader.
If he luckily gets out which is very doubtful,he must have learnt his lesson that being ipob leader doesn't mean are Igbo leader and parading himself as a self imposed generalissimo is a big own goal.

Are you the one who is going to crash it?
Re: IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns by ablejesus26(m): 10:26pm On Feb 08, 2022
Kwestionair:

Are you the one who is going to crash it?

Na it will crash by itself.
Hands join in hands they will crash this occutic fraud scheme created for the pockets of just one London fraudster and his family by themselves.

Igboland rejects a taliban wannabe agenda.
Re: IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns by ablejesus26(m): 10:30pm On Feb 08, 2022
sameks08:
. An Igbo man who can't spell Igbo language perfectly is s pure efulefu so I'm not surprise.

Negodu Onye ipob na-apko onye ozo efulefu ��
Wonderment can never seize to wonder ��.

Re: IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns by Cubalabloo(m): 10:43pm On Feb 08, 2022
Lol. Tell the fool to stop barking like a dog!
Re: IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns by ablejesus26(m): 10:43pm On Feb 08, 2022
nograv:

I will reserve judgement on the increasing militancy as we have seen numerous false flag operations being committed by DSS and security operatives under the guise of IPOB.

At least you conceded that there is no direct equivalence between those pursuing an undemocratic theocracy and those merely asking for self determination.

IPOB have not sought dominion over anyone, their primary focus has been self determination nothing more.. They have asked numerous times for a referendum to be held, so those who are against can express their opposition via the ballot box. But it is the federal govt that has simply dismissed the idea for obvious reasons. Most of the South would succeed together or merely go their own separate ways as nation states were such a vote to occur.

Chia don't worry hold on to your ipob ririri you hear,I can't help you only you can liberate yourself just the way people like Uche Mefor who later came to reality that it's all a big organization fraud �.
Ipob is a big fraud and a group that seeks power and control but they can't get it bcus they don't have anything to offer.
Igbo builds,Igbo doesn't destroy,all they bring to the table is destruction �
I lived in Opet World bank Umuahia for 5years I know Afara very well and I can tell you that the leader of your ipob has nothing an Afara man can claim to be gaining from,a Londoner for that matter ooo.
Call me when the people that matter in the land sign their support for the occult fraud taliban wannabe ipob.
An average Igboman doesn't like Nigeria,but hey ipob is painting a bigger fearful picture �
So we maintain status quo than support a group that only charges people to die in vain.
We are already healing from the first one,we have no plans to Join your London fraudster in bringing another one into our midst.
How dare them tag anyone saboteur,as what exactly,they tag and attack even kill others who do not support their fruad and quest for self destruct,and you think Igbo will support that sort of nonsense.
I bet you that all they will ever have as man power until they are fully crushed are thugs, cultist, criminals and the ills of the Igbo society.

Igboland rejects a taliban wannabe agenda.
Re: IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns by DrMuzungu(m): 10:53pm On Feb 08, 2022
sameks08:

Talking of proper spelling, you can only be SURPRISED, you can never be a SURPRISE.
Re: IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns by Hseffa: 11:18pm On Feb 08, 2022
[quote author=jmoore post=110065681] Iberibe na enye onye ara morale.

Hausa man! Sanu sanu folks.
Re: IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns by Laggafin: 1:09am On Feb 09, 2022
DarkJeddi:
Final for IPOB dimwits and their Criminal URCHINS.. grin
Your skull dimwits and ur brains criminal urchins grin
Re: IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns by Ikiriye(m): 2:52am On Feb 09, 2022
ablejesus26:

Do u know why igbos fail?.no coordinated leadership as everybody is a king.so who becomes the subjects.
Re: IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns by adamsmith914: 3:25am On Feb 09, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
HEY. The so-called untouchable Lion is still roaring from Prison cheesy
All I hearsay, no proof he said anything, what does he Kanu know of what is happening internally with the different factions of ipob worldwide from DSS captivity?
Re: IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns by Innomach(m): 6:43am On Feb 09, 2022
nograv:

Referendum is not in the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. If your Nnamdi Kanu is wise as you lots want to make us believe, he should know that already before inciting young Igbo youths to embark on a journey without direction. Nnamdi Kanu, if he is intelligent should had formed a political movement that will produce people with similar view to represent his region, thereby pushing the inclusion of Referendum on Nigeria's constitution. Fights for freedom could be rigorous and could last for decades or generation...Rather, we have a man that wants the shortcut way because he is so ambitious and power drunk. Wants the Biafra of his dream where would be the supreme leader, thereby see nothing wrong in sacrificing the lives of our young people, causing anarchy in our region to achieve his selfish goals. I feel so ashamed that people like Nnamdi Kanu is seen as championing the course of intelligent and educated Igbos like me.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns by sweetjohn(m): 7:59am On Feb 09, 2022
berrystunn:

Point of corrections:
Ipob is organization in Igbo land. Not all igbos are members of that useless group. Ipob members are not upto 10% of the Igbos , don't mistake supporters and well wishes to members. 80% of there members are Fail-at-life looking for a platform to show case it.

We igbos are watching you guys with 3D . Your organization will expire soon . If they don't we will run all you miscreants away from igboland that is bringing us hate, making people uncomfortable in SE in the name of Biafra.

We only blame buhari for making nnamdi kanu popular when he came to power 2015.
I know you are a confused Afonja but anyway, sit at home is still very much active, you can come out on Monday to run IPOB miscreants. If you did not come out next Monday, you will die without mercy.
Re: IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns by Innomach(m): 8:17am On Feb 09, 2022
sweetjohn:
I know you are a confused Afonja but anyway, sit at home is still very much active, you can come out on Monday to run IPOB miscreants. If you did not come out next Monday, you will die without mercy.

Now how's your method different from that of your perceived oppressors? I have no words for people like you but to wish and pray that you or your loved ones will be directly affected by the monster you helped create. If you are still in doubt, I can assure you that even your so called supreme leader has lost control of the monster he created. Time shall tell.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns by ablejesus26(m): 12:57pm On Feb 09, 2022
Ikiriye:

Do u know why igbos fail?.no coordinated leadership as everybody is a king.so who becomes the subjects.

It's more of impact, before a Nwafo follows you there has to be impact making, positive one to be precise.
Let me tell you the major reason why the well to do Igbo people will never follow mnk and his occult taliban wannabe ipob.
The man mnk has nothing to loose if the trouble he keeps charging for breaks out.
His family is secured in a safe haven.
He doesn't have any business in the country.
Why should those of us who have laboured to start a business to enable us provide and give our children a better life,sacrifice anything for such a man? undecided undecided
Let his brainwashed urchins hear this, anything ipob is not going to work, bcus with the signs they have been showing,they might end up worse than the evil Fg they claim to be fighting against.
Attacking people's livelihood simply because they do not support your nonsense is a red flag already.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns by sweetjohn(m): 12:59pm On Feb 09, 2022
Innomach:

Now how's your method different from that of your perceived oppressors? I have no words for people like you but to wish and pray that you or your loved ones will be directly affected by the monster you helped create. If you are still in doubt, I can assure you that even your so called supreme leader has lost control of the monster he created. Time shall tell.
Is it your monster? Abeg, face road
Re: IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns by donnie(m): 3:17pm On Feb 09, 2022
GenBuhari:
At least Baba the peoples president knows how to keep people in prison for his entire tenure grin grin

Ask Sheikh Zakzakry and Sambo Dasuki grin cheesy

If Zakzakary and Dasuki can remain in custody for the remainder of Baba's tenure without any prospect of going to trial, why not Soupleem Reader of iPod? cheesy grin cheesy

I hope you will be here to smile when the hand of Justice moves.
Re: IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 09, 2022
The gods willing, because FG still has a good case against all three of them. Perhaps they would be tried and given their lengthy sentences in 2023 just before Baba departs from office grin
donnie:

I hope you will be here to smile when the hand of Justice moves.
Re: IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns by donnie(m): 6:43pm On Feb 09, 2022
GenBuhari:
The gods willing, because FG still has a good case against all three of them. Perhaps they would be tried and given their lengthy sentences in 2023 just before Baba departs from office grin
ICC knows the individuals it will go after, regardless of end of tenure.
Re: IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns by nograv: 7:34pm On Feb 09, 2022
Innomach:

Referendum is not in the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. If your Nnamdi Kanu is wise as you lots want to make us believe, he should know that already before inciting young Igbo youths to embark on a journey without direction. Nnamdi Kanu, if he is intelligent should had formed a political movement that will produce people with similar view to represent his region, thereby pushing the inclusion of Referendum on Nigeria's constitution. Fights for freedom could be rigorous and could last for decades or generation...Rather, we have a man that wants the shortcut way because he is so ambitious and power drunk. Wants the Biafra of his dream where would be the supreme leader, thereby see nothing wrong in sacrificing the lives of our young people, causing anarchy in our region to achieve his selfish goals. I feel so ashamed that people like Nnamdi Kanu is seen as championing the course of intelligent and educated Igbos like me.

Are you a man or a chicken..

Look a referendum transcends any man. Any government that refuses a referendum does so because it is afraid of the result.. Nothing more..

If Nigeria was so wonderful then you and your ilk wouldn't be scared of such a vote!! Like Scotland people would vote and the separatists would lose.. Ditto Quebec..

You are scared and holding on to half truths to save yourself.. "not in the constitution" lol cheesy Listen to him...

All I hear is the call of a fowl... grin

Re: IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns by Innomach(m): 8:35pm On Feb 09, 2022
nograv:

Are you a man or a chicken..

Look a referendum transcends any man. Any government that refuses a referendum does so because it is afraid of the result.. Nothing more..

If Nigeria was so wonderful then you and your ilk wouldn't be scared of such a vote!! Like Scotland people would vote and the separatists would lose.. Ditto Quebec..

You are scared and holding on to half truths to save yourself.. "not in the constitution" lol cheesy Listen to him...

All I hear is the call of a fowl... grin

Your response and choice of words is the reason I hardly respond to ibop miscreants. They revert to insults and name calling when faced with facts and realities. How then do you hope to achieve your dreamed Biafra because you guys lack the intelligence to achieving it diplomatically. Let's not even mention militarily. So what are your road maps aside turning once a peaceful region into den of scoundrels, robbers and cultists, running amok and disrupting the hardworking Igbo?
Re: IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns by nograv: 8:46pm On Feb 09, 2022
Innomach:

Your response and choice of words is the reason I hardly respond to ibop miscreants. They revert to insults and name calling when faced with facts and realities. How then do you hope to achieve your dreamed Biafra because you guys lack the intelligence to achieving it diplomatically. Let's not even mention militarily. So what are your road maps aside turning once a peaceful region into den of scoundrels, robbers and cultists, running amok and disrupting the hardworking Igbo?

Stop feigning offence, why are you scared of a referendum...?
Re: IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns by berrystunn(m): 10:23pm On Feb 09, 2022
sweetjohn:

I'm not surprised.
What is terrorist?
A person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians.

This is why Ipob Is called terrorist.

Terrorist do kill there supporters too. You might be a victim soon

1 Like

Re: IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns by berrystunn(m): 10:26pm On Feb 09, 2022
nograv:

Stop feigning offence, why are you scared of a referendum...?

What is the meaning of referendum?
Who will give the referendum?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos To Fine Drivers Without LASDRI Licence / Boko-Haram Stole Over N200M From Banks In Daura Attack / Did The National Assembly Finally Okay The Increase In Electricity Tariff?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.