Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Fireboy Makes Billboard Debut With ‘Peru’ Remix - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Fireboy Makes Billboard Debut With ‘Peru’ Remix (19920 Views)

Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face / Peruvian Government Reacts To Fireboy DML & Ed Sheeran "Peru" / Fireboy, Ed Sheeran To Drop ‘peru’ Remix On Christmas Eve (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fireboy Makes Billboard Debut With ‘Peru’ Remix by Citizenshelm: 3:50pm On Feb 08, 2022
Singer Fireboy DML has earned his first spot billboard with the remix of his hit song ‘Peru’ which features British singer Ed Sheeran.

Billboard made the announcement on Twitter on Monday.

“@fireboydml & @edsheeran‘s “Peru” debuts at No. 79 on this week’s #Hot100. It earns Fireboy DML his first career entry on the chart,” the post read.

Fireboy also retweeted the post.

The remix peaked at number one on the UK Apple Charts in 2021, beating American singer Mariah Carey’s ‘All I Want for Christmas’ song.

The song has received global recognition since its release and has continued to top the charts including UK Itunes, Spotify and Shazam.

https://twitter.com/billboardcharts/status/1490775683253080067?s=20&t=xb161BZPmTzJhxUGPis3oA

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fireboy Makes Billboard Debut With ‘Peru’ Remix by bmdmix11: 3:58pm On Feb 08, 2022
i still prefer d original

26 Likes

Re: Fireboy Makes Billboard Debut With ‘Peru’ Remix by slawormiir: 4:15pm On Feb 08, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Not surprised

Edsheeran effect
Edsheeran way sabi sing anyhow ....

Just can't imagine myself in a day without listening to Edsheeran song...as am typing now...Edsheeran song is already vibing on my phone

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fireboy Makes Billboard Debut With ‘Peru’ Remix by BlaqJosh: 4:41pm On Feb 08, 2022
I no peru go dey para now.

thanks to Ed Sheeran influence. still prefer the original jam 

5 Likes

Re: Fireboy Makes Billboard Debut With ‘Peru’ Remix by TheKingsmann(m): 4:45pm On Feb 08, 2022
bmdmix11:
i still prefer d original
I prefer the remix, Ed made the remix special

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fireboy Makes Billboard Debut With ‘Peru’ Remix by TheKingsmann(m): 4:45pm On Feb 08, 2022
BlaqJosh:
I no peru go dey para now.

thanks to Ed Sheeran influence. still prefer the original jam😁😁
The remix is the best for me

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fireboy Makes Billboard Debut With ‘Peru’ Remix by triple996(m): 5:07pm On Feb 08, 2022
9ice.

2 Likes

Re: Fireboy Makes Billboard Debut With ‘Peru’ Remix by Stanleyville(m): 5:07pm On Feb 08, 2022
Overrated tbvh....maybe na only me

2 Likes

Re: Fireboy Makes Billboard Debut With ‘Peru’ Remix by Emmyreal4(m): 5:08pm On Feb 08, 2022
The remix is better, Ed sheeran killed it

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fireboy Makes Billboard Debut With ‘Peru’ Remix by ficimola: 5:08pm On Feb 08, 2022
I like both, dope

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fireboy Makes Billboard Debut With ‘Peru’ Remix by Aniboo: 5:08pm On Feb 08, 2022
Blushit as usual

2 Likes

Re: Fireboy Makes Billboard Debut With ‘Peru’ Remix by Dawn91(m): 5:08pm On Feb 08, 2022
Thanks to Ed sheeran

Still congrats to Fireboy DML.

It's not easy

9 Likes

Re: Fireboy Makes Billboard Debut With ‘Peru’ Remix by Greenmentors: 5:08pm On Feb 08, 2022
Hmmmm mad

2 Likes

Re: Fireboy Makes Billboard Debut With ‘Peru’ Remix by angelfallz(m): 5:09pm On Feb 08, 2022
I love Peru remix

5 Likes

Re: Fireboy Makes Billboard Debut With ‘Peru’ Remix by ednut1(m): 5:09pm On Feb 08, 2022
Life na turn by turn. 20 years ago afro beats was seen as wack only Caribbeans could get to bill board.

9 Likes

Re: Fireboy Makes Billboard Debut With ‘Peru’ Remix by Sabadon(m): 5:09pm On Feb 08, 2022
Ed sheeran did a good finishing touch which was flawless.......

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fireboy Makes Billboard Debut With ‘Peru’ Remix by mariovito(m): 5:09pm On Feb 08, 2022
Na only you o
Stanleyville:

14 Likes

Re: Fireboy Makes Billboard Debut With ‘Peru’ Remix by bigdammyj: 5:09pm On Feb 08, 2022
Okay

1 Like

Re: Fireboy Makes Billboard Debut With ‘Peru’ Remix by abobote: 5:09pm On Feb 08, 2022
First time I had that peru, i fall in love

5 Likes

Re: Fireboy Makes Billboard Debut With ‘Peru’ Remix by angelfallz(m): 5:10pm On Feb 08, 2022
I swear, Especially the part he was singing, "omoge no be so girl you just capture my soul"

I was like see this Englishman dey sing pidgin English.

Emmyreal4:
The remix is better, Ed sheeran killed it

31 Likes

Re: Fireboy Makes Billboard Debut With ‘Peru’ Remix by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:10pm On Feb 08, 2022
No.79

3 Likes

Re: Fireboy Makes Billboard Debut With ‘Peru’ Remix by WoundedLamb: 5:10pm On Feb 08, 2022
Awesome!

angelfallz:
I swear, Especially the part he was singing, "omoge no be so"
Lmao.... so of all the mad lines the guy was spitting, "omoge no be so" was the one that pleased you the most? grin

12 Likes

Re: Fireboy Makes Billboard Debut With ‘Peru’ Remix by Khaysee: 5:10pm On Feb 08, 2022
Earning from streaming this guy should buy house and cars

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fireboy Makes Billboard Debut With ‘Peru’ Remix by Rastaramsey(m): 5:11pm On Feb 08, 2022
He really deserve this....

Peru is lit wink grin

1 Like

Re: Fireboy Makes Billboard Debut With ‘Peru’ Remix by IboHausaYoruba: 5:12pm On Feb 08, 2022
One day Fireboy will bring us Grammy, the guy is just so good.

16 Likes

Re: Fireboy Makes Billboard Debut With ‘Peru’ Remix by angelfallz(m): 5:13pm On Feb 08, 2022
Lol na only you oh.
Stanleyville:

11 Likes

Re: Fireboy Makes Billboard Debut With ‘Peru’ Remix by bibianna(f): 5:14pm On Feb 08, 2022
It can only get better for you Fireboy.

6 Likes

Re: Fireboy Makes Billboard Debut With ‘Peru’ Remix by Nbotee(m): 5:14pm On Feb 08, 2022
Omo naija music is in the best place it's ever been. The kind of talent wey dey d industry now ehn dey burst my brain

4 Likes

Re: Fireboy Makes Billboard Debut With ‘Peru’ Remix by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 08, 2022
Someone should kindly and benevolently come to my rescue. I am currently going through a severe depression and meltdown. NOTHING is working for me. I got no job and in less than a week, i would be homeless because my 2 bedroom rent is overdue.

I have since pass my pain threshold and i am currently hanging on to a thread.

Help!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Top 10 Richest Female Rappers In The World / Davido Gets 8 Nominations In The Soundcity MVP Awards / M.I - Ashes [Tribute To ALUU 4]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.