Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Are You Into Online Or Offline Selling And You Aren't Making Enough Sales ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Into Online Or Offline Selling And You Aren't Making Enough Sales ? (219 Views)

Don't Take This If You Aren't Sure She Is Coming - Super Addictive / You Have Failed As A Woman, If You Aren't Married At 25 / Twitter On Fire As Curvy Slay Queen Spotted Selling And Hawking Fish In A Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Into Online Or Offline Selling And You Aren't Making Enough Sales ? by OgThanos: 6:24pm On Feb 08, 2022
Good day my fellow nairalanders,
I believe we vendors all know how important it is to get lots of awareness of our various product to the General public in fact targeted/wanting clients..

Good quality adverts= tonns of awareness= customer= lots of sales= profits.

here is what am i driving at,
i am a jiji sales representative and I can post ads of what you sell and i confidently guarantee that you will make sales like never before cos ypur products will be posted as sponsored post on jiji, Facebook and Instagram as far as what you sell is legal..

Reach on whatsapp via
+2348027207594
Re: Are You Into Online Or Offline Selling And You Aren't Making Enough Sales ? by Mub4luv(m): 9:11pm On May 16, 2022
This guy is a fraudster. He sold a small sized Pam slippers to me and has failed to change it despite assuring me that it’s a big 45. The shoe was just a fit for someone that wears 42. He had refused to take my calls nor respond to WhatsApp messages. I guarantee that he would disappoint you. I do not expect such behaviour from an online seller. I took care of all dispatch cost and ready to foot it again.

OgThanos:
Good day my fellow nairalanders,
I believe we vendors all know how important it is to get lots of awareness of our various product to the General public in fact targeted/wanting clients..

Good quality adverts= tonns of awareness= customer= lots of sales= profits.

here is what am i driving at,
i am a jiji sales representative and I can post ads of what you sell and i confidently guarantee that you will make sales like never before cos ypur products will be posted as sponsored post on jiji, Facebook and Instagram as far as what you sell is legal..

Reach on whatsapp via
+2348027207594

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Gain Trust Back In A Relationship After Lying / What Is Self - Made / So Hot Ladies Call Or Whatsapp Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.