Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Do You Sell Cars Or Car Parts? And Wants More Sales! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Do You Sell Cars Or Car Parts? And Wants More Sales! (158 Views)

A Popular Platform For Naija To Sell Cars Quickly And At No Cost Is Carmart.ng / Corolla And Camry Car Parts And Their Prices / Get Your Car Upgrade Parts And Car Luxury Accessory Parts At Good Rates. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Sell Cars Or Car Parts? And Wants More Sales! by OgThanos: 6:57pm On Feb 08, 2022
Good day my fellow nairalanders,
I believe we vendors all know how important it is to get lots of awareness of our various product to the General public in fact targeted/wanting clients..

Good quality adverts= tonns of awareness= customer= lots of sales= profits.

here is what am i driving at,
i am a jiji sales representative and I can post ads of what you sell and i confidently guarantee that you will make sales like never before cos ypur products will be posted as sponsored post on jiji, Facebook and Instagram as far as what you sell is legal..
Re: Do You Sell Cars Or Car Parts? And Wants More Sales! by Mub4luv(m): 9:08pm On May 16, 2022
This guy is a fraudster. He sold a small sized Pam slippers to me and has failed to change it despite assuring me that it’s a big 45. The shoe was just a fit for someone that wears 42. He had refused to take my calls nor respond to WhatsApp messages. I guarantee that he would disappoint you. Never expected such behavior from an online seller.

OgThanos:
Good day my fellow nairalanders,
I believe we vendors all know how important it is to get lots of awareness of our various product to the General public in fact targeted/wanting clients..

Good quality adverts= tonns of awareness= customer= lots of sales= profits.

here is what am i driving at,
i am a jiji sales representative and I can post ads of what you sell and i confidently guarantee that you will make sales like never before cos ypur products will be posted as sponsored post on jiji, Facebook and Instagram as far as what you sell is legal..

(1) (Reply)

Quick Vehicle With Best Offer / Toyota Camry 05 For Sale / Few Month Used 2014 Lexus Rx350 @8.5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.