Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,483 members, 7,801,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

My Brother Has Been Found !!!!! - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Brother Has Been Found !!!!! (37427 Views)

My brother started sleeping with me at 13 – Nursing mother, 15 [Photo] / My Brother Was Attacked By Kidnappers, He Killed One, Injured One - Nigerian Man / "I Caught My Brother Sexually Abusing My Daughter" - Lady Narrates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Has Been Found !!!!! by Twoclans(f): 7:26pm On Feb 09, 2022
Thank Gid he was found alive, I can imagine what your mother would have gone through this past three days.

He will overcome the trauma.
Re: My Brother Has Been Found !!!!! by Keziehenry(m): 8:39pm On Feb 11, 2022
Xcelinteriors:
I made a post yesterday concerning my missing brother and how I was told on phone that they will burn him

https://www.nairaland.com/6974692/vigilante-held-brother-enugu-threatened

Well to the glory of God he was found in police station this morning with wounds all over him. The police said that he walked into the station by himself and has not alter a word since then. I told my parent to take him to hospital and he's receiving treatment.
By the grace of almighty God, I believe he will regain his senses and talk

I want to use this medium to thank everyone that said a word of prayer to my brother, lot of nairalander even called to check on him. Nairaland is a great family. I pray Almighty God will bless you all

Pls update us
Re: My Brother Has Been Found !!!!! by Massiveglory: 7:27am On Feb 13, 2022
Glory to God. Lalasticlala this is good news

1 Like

Re: My Brother Has Been Found !!!!! by Archworld(m): 3:59pm On Feb 13, 2022
Xcelinteriors:
I made a post yesterday concerning my missing brother and how I was told on phone that they will burn him

Well to the glory of God he was found in police station this morning with wounds all over him. The police said that he walked into the station by himself and has not alter a word since then. I told my parent to take him to hospital and he's receiving treatment.

I want to use this medium to thank everyone that said a word of prayer to my brother, lot of nairalander even called to check on him. Nairaland is a great family. I pray Almighty God will bless you all

Congratulations and thank God for the preservation of life. I pray for his quick recovery
Re: My Brother Has Been Found !!!!! by ellizy(m): 3:59pm On Feb 13, 2022
Hallelujah
Re: My Brother Has Been Found !!!!! by folake4u(f): 4:02pm On Feb 13, 2022
Xcelinteriors:

Thank God he's been found. He'd be fine, just give him time.

Meanwhile, please remove your brother's picture and phone number from the previous thread for security reasons.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Has Been Found !!!!! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 13, 2022
shocked

Afrizoo
Re: My Brother Has Been Found !!!!! by Akalia(m): 4:09pm On Feb 13, 2022
Xcelinteriors:

God is the reason his life was spared. I thank Almighty Jehovah God for coming through for your family. I am happy for your family for not loosing the only male heir to the perilous circumstance.
Re: My Brother Has Been Found !!!!! by SuperbCrown: 4:10pm On Feb 13, 2022
Xcelinteriors:

Congratulations. I wish him quick recovery.
Re: My Brother Has Been Found !!!!! by OBALOLA55(m): 4:11pm On Feb 13, 2022
Xcelinteriors:

PICTURES angry

Re: My Brother Has Been Found !!!!! by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:11pm On Feb 13, 2022
Thank God, I wish him speedy recovery
Re: My Brother Has Been Found !!!!! by Bobby5670: 4:13pm On Feb 13, 2022
Xcelinteriors:

Great news
Re: My Brother Has Been Found !!!!! by bigcee(m): 4:13pm On Feb 13, 2022
GasAndOilTheory:
op now is the time to do giveaway. lets celebrate say no be hin dead body dem find
its offering time
Lwkmd grin

Re: My Brother Has Been Found !!!!! by OBALOLA55(m): 4:14pm On Feb 13, 2022
Hublot1:

Is there a police station at Agwu by the way? Because those places are strongholds.

Which police station did he walk into?
THAT GIRL ABI GUY THINK SAY WE BE MUMU SHA
Re: My Brother Has Been Found !!!!! by princewarri1985: 4:19pm On Feb 13, 2022
Massiveglory:

Must u beg? Beg beg give away. Can't you give? Abi if you give, you go die?

Glorify God with the op and move on .
LOL, LOL, LOL, every type of human being you can ever think of them complete for nairaland here

1 Like

Re: My Brother Has Been Found !!!!! by ahnie: 4:20pm On Feb 13, 2022
Goodnews
Re: My Brother Has Been Found !!!!! by princewarri1985: 4:22pm On Feb 13, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Thank you for this update.

I was really concerned about your predicament and was going to reach out to know if you'd need help with printing obituary posters or "gone too soon" tshirts because I didn't see him being found alive.

We can only be grateful that he is alive though not well, get someone to give him a wad of cash, that should help trigger his speech.
#SALVAGE LOL

1 Like

Re: My Brother Has Been Found !!!!! by madgoat(m): 4:27pm On Feb 13, 2022
Awwwww.... So we wont see any pictures with viewers discretion as the caption angry cry
Re: My Brother Has Been Found !!!!! by Alusiizizi(m): 4:28pm On Feb 13, 2022
If he fought his way out of captivity and killed his captors then he is a model of what a man should be. I happy for you that he has returned.
Re: My Brother Has Been Found !!!!! by BadNews: 4:28pm On Feb 13, 2022
Nice one
Re: My Brother Has Been Found !!!!! by showboy25(m): 4:28pm On Feb 13, 2022
Honestly, is a great family indeed I love nairaland. Thank God for him
Xcelinteriors:

Re: My Brother Has Been Found !!!!! by Alusiizizi(m): 4:29pm On Feb 13, 2022
GasAndOilTheory:
op now is the time to do giveaway.
lets celebrate say no be hin dead body dem find

its offering time

I find beggars irritating. Go and find work, lazy fool.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Has Been Found !!!!! by Eagba(m): 4:30pm On Feb 13, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I was really concerned about your predicament and was going to reach out to know if you'd need help with printing obituary posters or "gone too soon" tshirts because I didn't see him being found alive.

We can only be grateful that he is alive though not well, get someone to give him a wad of cash, that should help trigger his speech.
Boss

1 Like

Re: My Brother Has Been Found !!!!! by comtem2011: 4:32pm On Feb 13, 2022
Xcelinteriors:

Thank you Jesus. May God perfect everything about him. Congratulations to the family.
Re: My Brother Has Been Found !!!!! by Dedonrukky: 4:36pm On Feb 13, 2022
We bless the name of the Lord. Wish me quick recovery. Please, take care of him.
Re: My Brother Has Been Found !!!!! by Ladyzip(f): 4:38pm On Feb 13, 2022
Speedy recovery in Jesus mighty name amen
Re: My Brother Has Been Found !!!!! by madgoat(m): 4:39pm On Feb 13, 2022
smiley no need to jubilate so fast. He could still pass on from the injuries
Re: My Brother Has Been Found !!!!! by Chrislova(m): 4:46pm On Feb 13, 2022
Re: My Brother Has Been Found !!!!! by IKBARUTEN11(m): 4:53pm On Feb 13, 2022
You are back. I have really missed your sensible trashes grin grin

Welcome back

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Oga What's My Offense" — Boy Cries As SARS Officers Harass Him / “We Are In Lagos Because Wealthy Igbos Are Shunning Home" - Kidnappers To Victim / Mob Killed And Burnt Barber In Abuja Over N10 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.