Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,888 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Biden Removes Some Sanctions On Iran Over Nuclear Program (Pics) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Removes Some Sanctions On Iran Over Nuclear Program (Pics) (20192 Views)

US Imposes Sanctions On Iranian Steel And Other Metals / Full Text Of Trump's Speech On Iran And Reaction On Social Media / US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump (2) (3) (4)

Re: Biden Removes Some Sanctions On Iran Over Nuclear Program (Pics) by Bbbwings: 3:58am On Feb 09, 2022
jos4kay:

Some country are just irresponsible and cant be trusted with nuclear power, especially this Iran, they can use it against anybody to even there own people.
So they will drop nukes on their own people undecided

Re: Biden Removes Some Sanctions On Iran Over Nuclear Program (Pics) by cl0r0x: 4:01am On Feb 09, 2022
Biggest mistake in American history. The arrogant Iran will soon have a nuke and watch them take over America's role in the middle east by force.
Re: Biden Removes Some Sanctions On Iran Over Nuclear Program (Pics) by AbujaCitiBlog: 5:24am On Feb 09, 2022
CXLVII:

Market square analysis.
Village square analysis.
Re: Biden Removes Some Sanctions On Iran Over Nuclear Program (Pics) by AbujaCitiBlog: 5:27am On Feb 09, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Mr wise, what was the withdrawal from the deal meant to do to iran, to stop the iranian nuclear program? Now has the nuclear program stopped? No it hasn't. Infact its 3x what it was before the deal. Meaning Iran is closer to the bomb than it ever was.

Mr wise, the JCPOA was not only negotiated by the Obama admin. Russian, China, France, UK, USA and germany were all involved. The deal was put to a vote at the united nations general assembly where it was ratified.

Don't blame only obama, blame the whole world since according you Trump is the only wise one
How do you know Iranians are closer to making a Nuke because of the withdrawal from the deal in 2018? Even the hit piece you call an article just speculates. Mark the lines 'It is beleived that Iran has advanced their quest to make a Nuke under Trump's watch" The phrase is ' it is beleived'. In other words they are not sure, they are speculating! Junk Journalism!
Re: Biden Removes Some Sanctions On Iran Over Nuclear Program (Pics) by Nobody: 5:31am On Feb 09, 2022
I intend to start a website whereby black views can be heard. Maybe this will wake up African countries. It will be religious with touches of science. What I have noticed is that if God is not included in anything going on in Africa, there is no way forward.

I intend to start with topics on prayers, how to live a will accomplished life, and even publish views on life after death, rapture/secret rapture, second coming of Jesus, etc. It will be a 100% Christian website and 100% scientific. My approach is to have guest posts that will light their views down. Even I do not agree with such views, I will still post them. In a case where there are different views, I am creating a section where such will be so that readers know that there are other country views on the website. And there will be an editorial version of the topic which I will be updating frequently. All writers have the liberty of updating their posts too.

This Iran nuclear deal has so much in it. There is something about Iran that relates to the end time.

I am so interested in this case because I support a nuclear program in Nigeria to get our electricity in place. Renewable energy cannot do it. Developed countries know this too. There is no way nuclear energy won't come into a nation in this era if such a nation wants stable electricity. But most Nigerians are scared of it. Yet, they want stable power and they think solar energy can do it. No, solar cannot. Even solar panels can last just a max of 25 years. After the 10th year, they are already dropping. And then, we rely so much on batteries which are not also renewals. Nothing is renewal. Batteries are made from minerals underground. The only way forward is nuclear.
Re: Biden Removes Some Sanctions On Iran Over Nuclear Program (Pics) by Alexrayz(m): 5:51am On Feb 09, 2022
lol so guess this US plan to balance Russia oil just incase they off the pipe to Europe supply once again they have show the world that it was never about global peace but personal interest people condem China Russia north Korea as bully and clap for the US which is far more worst so funny how they are playing the world on a chess board

Re: Biden Removes Some Sanctions On Iran Over Nuclear Program (Pics) by LyfeJennings(m): 6:10am On Feb 09, 2022
Righteousness2:
All the puzzles are falling in Place.

Biden was specifically elected to weaken Nomerica aka Mystery Babylon and Ensure her Collaspe. The Covenant says "
I will Bless them that Bless you and Curse them that Curse you"
USA leadership of today is a leadership that is more anti-Israel than pro-Isreal.

Israel would strike at anything Nuclear from Iran as they will not let her get a Nuke.

Isaiah 17 Damascus Prophecy is also at Hand as Israel continues to strike at any Iranian shipment to its Proxies, Hezebollah, etc.

If Israel strikes Iran's Nuclear or Damascus vanishes as the prophet Isaiah Prophecies! Russia headed by Putin ( Gog) and Magog Collation of Turkey , Iran and the many others will come and try to Overshadow Israel.

Listen Folks! Bible Prophecies are starring us in the Face.
THE COMING OF JESUS CHRIST IS HERE! It's Just at door.
Make Haste and come into the Ship before the doors are shut!

Gbenu soun
Re: Biden Removes Some Sanctions On Iran Over Nuclear Program (Pics) by PaNnamdi: 6:45am On Feb 09, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

Hhhh.

He begin by telling the man that he won't understand. What type of brain do you have that can understand what he can't understand?

China is land grabber,the way Israel is land grabber?. Lol.

Anyway it does not concern me. But China grabbes the lands through dialogue and flattering.

If you love the debate, I am ready to do it,provided that you will not run away.

I can withstand your insults,trolling and hot temper. So this is plus to you.
The Chinese and Russians are land grabbers they are the major backbone of corrupt regimes look at countries that don't practice democracy e.g North Korea,Belarus syria.they put their people in perpetual slavery and oppression while clamouring that democracy is bad.
USA signed a pact after the second world war to defend democracy accrosss the world and any undemocry country becomes American enemy .
Democracy might be a demon to some people
Communism is Satan in all ramifications,and it should be abolished.
Re: Biden Removes Some Sanctions On Iran Over Nuclear Program (Pics) by Stevenson1(m): 7:03am On Feb 09, 2022
Khaleepha5681:
Wow.

He understand that the politics of threatening others is now not in favour of USA.

USA should focus on its Econmy and stop being any Police. World was there before USA and will continue to be,even after USA.

It claim democracy but keep practicing authoritarianism upon other countries.

Any way,this is good for them.

If US were to mind their business and keep out from policing the world, I don't think people like you would like that idea.
This world is a time-bomb waiting to explode and US is the only thing keeping it in check.
Be careful what you wish for boy! A country without rule of law is almost like forest for hunting e.g (Libya then). Now, imagine a world without sactions or policing from its most superior??
Re: Biden Removes Some Sanctions On Iran Over Nuclear Program (Pics) by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:19am On Feb 09, 2022
AbujaCitiBlog:

How do you know Iranians are closer to making a Nuke because of the withdrawal from the deal in 2018? Even the hit piece you call an article just speculates. Mark the lines 'It is beleived that Iran has advanced their quest to make a Nuke under Trump's watch" The phrase is ' it is beleived'. In other words they are not sure, they are speculating! Junk Journalism!
This show how ignorant you are about the current nuclear status of iran. Why do you think the USA and thier western allies are mad with Trump and serious about negotiation?
Iran hasn't hidden it's drive to scale up uranium enrichment after one year of strategic patience with other signatories of the deal. They are now enriching uranium at 60% level from mere 3%level. The bomb requires 90%. Iran haven't allowed in nuclear inspectors again (IAEA). And Iran has disconnected cctv which was meant to 24 hrs monitoring of activities as part of the nuclear deal agreement. Meaning the iranian nuclear program has gone from being the most scrutinized under the surface of the earth to become one without any monitoring.
Now iran has USA by the balls and it's dictating the terms of the deals.
Iran is now demanding that any new deal must include not only all sanctions removal, but guarantee that another USA gov will not impose sanctions.
Go and read man

Re: Biden Removes Some Sanctions On Iran Over Nuclear Program (Pics) by onuman: 7:24am On Feb 09, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Nice
Nobody be super man
Negotiations still remain the best way of achieving peace

Na wa for bros Righteousness2

i just dey pray make something push you come Benin city....then i go meet you one on one....we go hang out together
na weed you go smoke till day break.....or i go use weed cook indomie or beans make you eat and sleep for two days....after you wake up... i go book hotel... buy enough beer and arrange two slim runs babe for you make them bang you all night.....i bet my balls after all these ....all these your end time and prophesy go stop

Were you not born in sin and ready to die in sin? Your language is filled with sinner's verse.

Anyway, America's Democratic Party presidents have been known for their pro-Mohammed policies.
The Republican presidents struggle to checkmate the excesses of the Mohamedians all over the world.
Re: Biden Removes Some Sanctions On Iran Over Nuclear Program (Pics) by solofresh(m): 7:53am On Feb 09, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Nice
Nobody be super man
Negotiations still remain the best way of achieving peace

i just dey pray make something push you come Benin city....then i go meet you one on one....we go hang out together
na weed you go smoke till day break.....or i go use weed cook indomie or beans make you eat and sleep for two days....after you wake up... i go book hotel... buy enough beer and arrange two slim runs babe for you make them bang you all night.....i bet my balls after all these ....all these your end time and prophesy go stop

Re: Biden Removes Some Sanctions On Iran Over Nuclear Program (Pics) by promisedeco(m): 7:53am On Feb 09, 2022
Righteousness2:

Biden was specifically elected to weaken Nomerica aka Mystery Babylon and Ensure her Collaspe. The Covenant says "
USA leadership of today is a leadership that is more anti-Israel than pro-Isreal.

Israel would strike at anything Nuclear from Iran as they will not let her get a Nuke.

Isaiah 17 Damascus Prophecy is also at Hand as Israel continues to strike at any Iranian shipment to its Proxies, Hezebollah, etc.

If Israel strikes Iran's Nuclear or Damascus vanishes as the prophet Isaiah Prophecies! Russia headed by Putin ( Gog) and Magog Collation of Turkey , Iran and the many others will come and try to Overshadow Israel.

You talk too much. Let him come na
Re: Biden Removes Some Sanctions On Iran Over Nuclear Program (Pics) by Awoleesu(m): 8:14am On Feb 09, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

GET THEE BEHIND ME SATAN! angry
Re: Biden Removes Some Sanctions On Iran Over Nuclear Program (Pics) by alfarouq(m): 8:34am On Feb 09, 2022
Righteousness2:

Do you think God is a human who gets swayed by sentiment.?

So irrespective of what Isra*i does and its legalisation of homosexuality, They are still the apple of God's eye.

Re: Biden Removes Some Sanctions On Iran Over Nuclear Program (Pics) by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 09, 2022
Stevenson1:

If US were to mind their business and keep out from policing the world, I don't think people like you would like that idea.
This world is a time-bomb waiting to explode and US is the only thing keeping it in check.
Be careful what you wish for boy! A country without rule of law is almost like forest for hunting e.g (Libya then). Now, imagine a world without sactions or policing from its most superior??

Genghis khan and his empire come and past,the world is here.

Alexander The Great and his Empire come and past the world is here.

Mansa Musa and his luxurious empire come and past, the world is here.

Ottoman and English empires come and past,the world is here.

Let me tell you,USA is not Empire but the head of an alliance with independent countries who can withdraw from the alliance whenever it does not favor them.

USA is never police. It always causes damages to where they step in. It always creates false enemies to fool its citizens and other fools from around the world.

If USA hates any country that does not practice democracy, why are they not mad at Saudi Arabia,United Arab Emirates,Quwait,Qatar etc?.

Or the fight is selective?

Libya was doing well before NATO(US puppets) invaded Libya. We see how good or bad Libya is now. What saddens me is that,the direct effects are against my country Nigeria. Because this helps in the increase of illegal arms in the hands of terrorists.

See Iraq and Afghanistan?

Re: Biden Removes Some Sanctions On Iran Over Nuclear Program (Pics) by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 09, 2022
PaNnamdi:

The Chinese and Russians are land grabbers they are the major backbone of corrupt regimes look at countries that don't practice democracy e.g North Korea,Belarus syria.they put their people in perpetual slavery and oppression while clamouring that democracy is bad.
USA signed a pact after the second world war to defend democracy accrosss the world and any undemocry country becomes American enemy .
Democracy might be a demon to some people
Communism is Satan in all ramifications,and it should be abolished.

It should be abolished in your country. Communism is much Democratic than Democracy, because they don't inpose it upons people and they don't impose it on your country!!.

Even China,some parts are practicing two systems. One country,two systems. Do you see any country in the world with this?

In USA,you must practice democracy. But not in China!!. China does not invade,they just flatter and persuade the other lands for unification. Not just war and war!!.

Have you ever traveled out of Nigeria?. Sorry if you feel offended by the question.
Re: Biden Removes Some Sanctions On Iran Over Nuclear Program (Pics) by mediainc: 8:56am On Feb 09, 2022
Biden is just all about countering Trump, Biden is a puppet of the Democrat's establishment...I fear Biden might ignite more crises around the world than Trump did, the signs of that are already clear to see. Trump commands respect, Biden dont. Trump had tact, Biden don't. Biden just want to please the establishment and counter Trump. What a waste for America. Biden is a stooge, promoting homosexuality and vices round the world.
Re: Biden Removes Some Sanctions On Iran Over Nuclear Program (Pics) by E2000: 9:08am On Feb 09, 2022
Live and let others live. USA has a large store of nuclear bombs and is trying to make sure other countries don't own the same power that's oppression. History has shown that USA cannot be trusted after seeing what they did on Hiroshima, killing both babies, adult, animal, and plants. If the Japanese had nuclear bombs and Atomic bombs too USA would have been another Great Britain defeated in battle.
Re: Biden Removes Some Sanctions On Iran Over Nuclear Program (Pics) by Walkee: 9:49am On Feb 09, 2022
truthstands01:
This Biden is a low life, a fraud and a total disaster. Every sensible leader knows Iran is a threat to the world. Unfreezing the account is granting unlimited wealth access to a nation that is heartless and evil. May God deliver the world from the dangers and evils of Biden.
lol so Iran is evil but USA isn't?
Re: Biden Removes Some Sanctions On Iran Over Nuclear Program (Pics) by Walkee: 9:52am On Feb 09, 2022
jos4kay:

Some country are just irresponsible and cant be trusted with nuclear power, especially this Iran, they can use it against anybody to even there own people.
where is the proof?
How many countries have Iran invaded and destroyed compared to USA?
Re: Biden Removes Some Sanctions On Iran Over Nuclear Program (Pics) by Masterito(m): 9:54am On Feb 09, 2022
Unfortunately it seems you don't know there is a world order. If nuclear weapons is owned by any country, then you will terrorist using it Sambisa. Lol, you gerrit?
TheABOMINATION:
I really don't understand all these fuss about a nation trying to build a nuclear weapon. If there are dozens of nations that already possess nuclear weapons, why act as if one or two more nations building a nuclear weapon will lead to the end of the world.

Why did the nations that currently has nuclear weapons build them in the first place, was it not for self protection. Then why not allow other nations build their own nuclear weapons for self protection.
Re: Biden Removes Some Sanctions On Iran Over Nuclear Program (Pics) by Walkee: 9:56am On Feb 09, 2022
alphaNomega:

In one aspect, I can blame them for the weakness of naira and economies of most 3rd world countries.

Imagine we want to sell crude oil and our customer has to buy USD before the transaction is complete. This creates an artificial demand for their currency thereby making it relatively stronger and more valuable. This gives their politicians a freehand to mismanage their economy and spend ridiculous amounts on their military budget without any significant economic development on their part

Now if every country was allowed to sell their natural resource with their local currency, each country would have a more balanced economy reflecting their true economic worth.

NB: I'm not an economics guru yet angry
I read somewhere that that was Gaddafi was trying to do for oil producing countries in Africa
Re: Biden Removes Some Sanctions On Iran Over Nuclear Program (Pics) by alphaNomega: 10:08am On Feb 09, 2022
Walkee:
I read somewhere that that was Gaddafi was trying to do for oil producing countries in Africa

Our economy would not suffer this badly if we sold our exports in naira.
Re: Biden Removes Some Sanctions On Iran Over Nuclear Program (Pics) by Mftivi: 11:05am On Feb 09, 2022
truthstands01:
This Biden is a low life, a fraud and a total disaster. Every sensible leader knows Iran is a threat to the world. Unfreezing the account is granting unlimited wealth access to a nation that is heartless and evil. May God deliver the world from the dangers and evils of Biden.
mugu
Re: Biden Removes Some Sanctions On Iran Over Nuclear Program (Pics) by Bbbwings: 11:08am On Feb 09, 2022
Acquire nuclear weapons so the bullies will take you seriously.
Re: Biden Removes Some Sanctions On Iran Over Nuclear Program (Pics) by Bbbwings: 11:10am On Feb 09, 2022
truthstands01:
The US is having unprecedented job growth in decades.
You own country that doesn't have a mugu for a president is having almost one in two youths completely jobless
Re: Biden Removes Some Sanctions On Iran Over Nuclear Program (Pics) by Mftivi: 11:17am On Feb 09, 2022
jos4kay:

so the only country that has ever used nuclear bomb on humans wiping off a whole city is the right country that should be trusted with not only owning several nuclear war heads but policing the world on who should own one and should not ?

Re: Biden Removes Some Sanctions On Iran Over Nuclear Program (Pics) by Haines: 11:20am On Feb 09, 2022
Many super power nations as come and gone so USA or whatever will still become history whether they like it or not.
Re: Biden Removes Some Sanctions On Iran Over Nuclear Program (Pics) by Cousin9999: 12:30pm On Feb 09, 2022
All of west Asia needs to be sanctioned indefinitely. That part of the world will probably always be backwards.
Re: Biden Removes Some Sanctions On Iran Over Nuclear Program (Pics) by AbujaCitiBlog: 12:46pm On Feb 09, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
This show how ignorant you are about the current nuclear status of iran. Why do you think the USA and thier western allies are mad with Trump and serious about negotiation?
Iran hasn't hidden it's drive to scale up uranium enrichment after one year of strategic patience with other signatories of the deal. They are now enriching uranium at 60% level from mere 3%level. The bomb requires 90%. Iran haven't allowed in nuclear inspectors again (IAEA). And Iran has disconnected cctv which was meant to 24 hrs monitoring of activities as part of the nuclear deal agreement. Meaning the iranian nuclear program has gone from being the most scrutinized under the surface of the earth to become one without any monitoring.
Now iran has USA by the balls and it's dictating the terms of the deals.
Iran is now demanding that any new deal must include not only all sanctions removal, but guarantee that another USA gov will not impose sanctions.
Go and read man
Every single you stated here are not facts but speculation! If discontinuing the deal made Iran free from scrutiny as you premise, how on Earth did you now get the information that Iran is enriching Uranium at 60% capacity? You see where I have been since, you don't have one single iota of facts! Everything is just speculations! And with all those sanctions in place how do you suppose Iran gets the technology and or foreign experts to be enriching at 60%? I don't want to call you a dullard, but in all honesty is that not what you are?

Re: Biden Removes Some Sanctions On Iran Over Nuclear Program (Pics) by brandsoncharlie: 12:53pm On Feb 09, 2022
joyandfaith:

Iranians are not arabs
They are not Arabs what are they..

Polish Farmers Beg Putin To Fix Their Government, Ukraine & EU (Photos) / Cameroon Opposition Candidate Declares Self President-elect / Niger Coup: France, Italy Begin Evacuation Of Citizens From Niamey

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72