Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Make Millions Of Naira Freely From Airdrop - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Millions Of Naira Freely From Airdrop (191 Views)

CBN Floats Naira - Allows Banks To Trade FOREX Freely At Any Rate / Fire Guts Shops In Ogba, Millions Of Naira Worth Of Goods Destroyed (Pics) / Can Nigerians Really Make Millions Of Naira As Amazon Affiliates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Millions Of Naira Freely From Airdrop by olalekanadewum(m): 5:45am On Feb 09, 2022
IF YOU MISSED BITCOIN, ETHEREUM AND OTHERS THAT HAVE TURNED TO HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY YOU CAN'T BE BLAMED BUT YOUR GENERATION UNBORN WILL NOT FORGIVE YOU FOR THROWING AWAY GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY THAT'S AVAILABLE NOW, TO GET FREE AIRDROP WITHOUT PAYING A DIME YOU CAN WHATSAPP ME:-0.8.0.3.2.1.1.3.7.9.0
Re: Make Millions Of Naira Freely From Airdrop by AdeniyiA(m): 6:30am On Feb 09, 2022
Noob cheesy

So I need to contact someone to get sachet water grin

(1) (Reply)

I Now Buy Paypal Gns Fund. Genuine Sellers Only. / Finding Truck Drivers In Ilorin|please HELP / Complete Course On Graphics Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.