Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Ogbonnaya Onu: Northern Traders Set To Buy APC Presidential Form - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogbonnaya Onu: Northern Traders Set To Buy APC Presidential Form (1785 Views)

IPOB Kills 13 Northern Traders In Enugu, Imo In One Week / Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation / We Would Rather Lose Goods — Northern Traders Adamant As Boycott Hurts Both Side (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu: Northern Traders Set To Buy APC Presidential Form by Vistra40: 4:26pm On Feb 09, 2022
Misterdhee1:

What's this one saying? If these people are as formidable as y'all are suddenly making them to be, why are they waiting for Buhari's annoiting before declaring their interest?? Without apc, Onu will just be another local politician battling for ward Excos in ebonyi.

And how do you know they are not consulting as well? Oh, you think it’s only when the media makes noise about it that you would agree that they are consulting? Nawa oh
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu: Northern Traders Set To Buy APC Presidential Form by Misterdhee1(m): 4:29pm On Feb 09, 2022
Vistra40:

And how do you know they are not consulting as well? Oh, you think it’s only when the media makes noise about it that you would agree that they are consulting? Nawa oh

Be honest, without Buhari's preference factor, do you really think Onu stands the political chance to actually contest for Nigeria's presidency?? I doubt he even has the might to win his zone's senatorial election.
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu: Northern Traders Set To Buy APC Presidential Form by Vistra40: 4:29pm On Feb 09, 2022
Misterdhee1:

Well, technically, apc can never make 3m from any other part of South other than SW. The facts are there. And if you think pdp would ever lose in SS/SE (Almajiri and ewedu party), especially in the face of ipob activities and anti-north rhetorics, then you must be joking. And yes, Buhari's 12m votes remain as useless as the P in psychology without Tinubu's 3m votes.

Wait what am I even saying sef! Those 3million extra votes includes the NC and not just the west alone. Buhari never won in kwara, kogi, nasarawa, benue until 2015 and won all NC states except benue and plateau in 2019. Hence , the NC brought in something substantial
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu: Northern Traders Set To Buy APC Presidential Form by Vistra40: 4:32pm On Feb 09, 2022
Misterdhee1:

Be honest, without Buhari's preference factor, do you really think Onu stands the political chance to actually contest for Nigeria's presidency?? I doubt he even has the might to win his zone's senatorial election.

Okay, let me concede that to you. Let me also add that no other aspirant in APC has the wherewithal except tinubu. Happy now?
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu: Northern Traders Set To Buy APC Presidential Form by Misterdhee1(m): 4:45pm On Feb 09, 2022
Vistra40:

Wait what am I even saying sef! Those 3million extra votes includes the NC and not just the west alone. Buhari never won in kwara, kogi, nasarawa, benue until 2015 and won all NC states except benue and plateau in 2019. Hence , the NC brought in something substantial
You're confused. Lagos alone gave Buhari almost 1.5m. And the other SWestern states ramped it up with another approximately 1.5m votes. Without ACN, Buhari would have remained a northern champion.
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu: Northern Traders Set To Buy APC Presidential Form by Vistra40: 4:47pm On Feb 09, 2022
Misterdhee1:

You're confused. Lagos alone gave Buhari almost 1.5m. And the other SWestern states ramped it up with another approximately 1.5m votes. Without ACN, Buhari would have remained a northern champion.

Chuoiiii! Lagos gave buhari 1.5m votes? In which year please? shocked
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu: Northern Traders Set To Buy APC Presidential Form by Misterdhee1(m): 4:55pm On Feb 09, 2022
Vistra40:

Oh, sorry! That was wrong. Lagos gave Jonathan 1.2m in 2011 because of alliance with BAT. If such had been repeated in 2015, together with losses in other SW states, Buhari would have lost.
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu: Northern Traders Set To Buy APC Presidential Form by Laggafin: 5:12pm On Feb 09, 2022
Penguin2:

Don’t mind them.

First of, I’ve heard it muted that Onu drove Buhari out of ANPP when he didn’t give him the ANPP presidential ticket in 2011 which led to Buhari leaving to form CPC.

Again, not a single word can be credited to Onu since 2015 either in campaign for Buhari or in defense of Buhari.

Unlike Tinubu that had to go to Pa Adebanjo’s house and ask “where are the cows” even when it was obvious that Fulani herdsmen murdered his daughter.
Just imagine the fake news this one is spewing cuz he wants to attack igbos Make una try borrow sense small from Cow. Like seriously PA Adebanjo!!
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu: Northern Traders Set To Buy APC Presidential Form by Laggafin: 5:15pm On Feb 09, 2022
Vistra40:

Maybe in 2050 grin
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu: Northern Traders Set To Buy APC Presidential Form by blancsn1: 5:35pm On Feb 09, 2022
Exactly, how many do your wretch of a father own. ?

Datikwerreboi:

Two mud houses isn't an achievement tongue
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu: Northern Traders Set To Buy APC Presidential Form by obinoral1179(m): 5:43pm On Feb 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Are fashola, aregbesola active in their ministries?
they are more active than One if you like believe it or not....
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu: Northern Traders Set To Buy APC Presidential Form by obinoral1179(m): 5:45pm On Feb 09, 2022
Penguin2:
Amaechi o

Onu o

Nwajiuba o

We are all up for it.

Onu deserves it the most though.

Dude has paid his dues. Highly principled. Has never defected since 1999.

It shows character unlike some desperados that keep jumping from party to party just for power quest.

The north has nothing on Onu

Yoruba has nothing on Onu.

So why not?
yes, I agree he has been a loyal party man but I'm not sure he is a popular politicians if APC field him PDP will have the day on platter of Gold.
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu: Northern Traders Set To Buy APC Presidential Form by Datikwerreboi(m): 5:49pm On Feb 09, 2022
blancsn1:
Exactly, how many do your wretch of a father own. ?

We have mansions not mud houses like your ediotic self grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Don't Blame Tunde Bakare And Sulieman On Igbo Message / Breaking News :#Ekiti2022 Labour Party Floored APC And PDP / What's The Sense In Obi Comparing Nasarawa's Size To That Of Israel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.