Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

How Much Did You Buy Fuel This Morning? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Much Did You Buy Fuel This Morning? (23481 Views)

Never Buy Fuel When The Delivery Tanker Is Still In The Station / Lightening Destroys Lady's Car In Abuja This Morning / Would You Buy This Joystick & Butt-Shaped Car? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Buy Fuel This Morning? by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:48am On Feb 09, 2022
Re: How Much Did You Buy Fuel This Morning? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:48am On Feb 09, 2022
....#165
Re: How Much Did You Buy Fuel This Morning? by Chrislova(m): 8:49am On Feb 09, 2022
#170 per liter in calabar
Re: How Much Did You Buy Fuel This Morning? by Hybrid600: 8:50am On Feb 09, 2022
Holla so we install and inverter system for you.

SportsHD:
Generator engine knocked yesterday.
Same with our mosque's generator.
Turns out it was the incomplete fake fuel we bought from DB Petrol station two days earlier.
Re: How Much Did You Buy Fuel This Morning? by SerikiFulani(m): 8:50am On Feb 09, 2022
SOFTENGR:

How?

Go figure smiley

Re: How Much Did You Buy Fuel This Morning? by okomile(f): 8:51am On Feb 09, 2022
Bros
Leave fuel
Go on bike
Simple grin
Re: How Much Did You Buy Fuel This Morning? by kevoh(m): 8:51am On Feb 09, 2022
I bought at #165 but the filling station refused to sell above #3000

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Buy Fuel This Morning? by Lovenorth: 8:53am On Feb 09, 2022
royalamour:
grin In Abuja here, APC government decided to punish us since we did not vote for PMB here. We queue for hours and hours to get fuel here.

I went round town yesterday searching for less congested filling stations as if I was treasure hunting.

It is so bad. We now spend one or two hours in traffic morning and evening since Lagos people decided to flood into Abuja thinking we are enjoying here, only to make the matter worse.

Many of them are regretting now. All of us dey suffer the traffic grin now.
Pls try another lie
Re: How Much Did You Buy Fuel This Morning? by luizpippo(m): 8:53am On Feb 09, 2022
tomilayomi:
No filling station even open for my side... grin

Meanwhile, guys I sell Pen!* Enlargement; improve your performance and satisfy your partner this val season , I will deliver to your preferred location within Lagos, payment on delivery is allowed kiss kiss
Price: 6k
Click my Username for more info...

I need penis slimming solutions, my machine gun needs slim fitting

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Buy Fuel This Morning? by BigTableShaker(f): 8:54am On Feb 09, 2022
NwaNimo1:
I'm looking for ''Port Harcourt' refined fuel......its better quality!

[img]https://media1./images/ac49df1c781e4f6cf398595869c6ae4d/tenor.gif?itemid=20942361[/img]

I've been trying to know what's up with these fuels.

I discovered 80% of the fuel sold in the country are fake/low quality.
However, some station got the high quality fuels.

The fake one is sold for N175 in Obajana, Kogi state while a better quality fuel is sold in Lokoja @ N160-162.

When I do the math, Ill just drive the 80km to and fro to fill my tank in Lokoja than buying the shitty pms near me at N175.

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Buy Fuel This Morning? by luizpippo(m): 8:55am On Feb 09, 2022
Lovenorth:

Pls try another lie

Where did he lie?

The fuel scarcity is top notch, queues, blackmarketers even having queues around them.

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Buy Fuel This Morning? by BigTableShaker(f): 8:55am On Feb 09, 2022
okomile:
Bros Leave fuel Go on bike Simple grin
Bike?!
You think say everybody be like you?!

SMH.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Buy Fuel This Morning? by ajepako(f): 8:56am On Feb 09, 2022
SOFTENGR:

How?

Tesla is electric car

No fuel needed, only recharge

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Buy Fuel This Morning? by FireUpNow(m): 8:57am On Feb 09, 2022
Mumu APC at it again
Re: How Much Did You Buy Fuel This Morning? by Franky70(m): 8:58am On Feb 09, 2022
300 Abuja
Re: How Much Did You Buy Fuel This Morning? by shina11(m): 8:59am On Feb 09, 2022
SOFTENGR:

How?
hello electric car

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Buy Fuel This Morning? by dave06(f): 9:09am On Feb 09, 2022
It's truly scarce o...

Got 10ltrs for #2500 yesterday.
Re: How Much Did You Buy Fuel This Morning? by mrdipye(m): 9:11am On Feb 09, 2022
Bauchi has been in scarcity since November but still sold at same price
Re: How Much Did You Buy Fuel This Morning? by okomile(f): 9:14am On Feb 09, 2022
BigTableShaker:

Bike?!

You think say everybody be like you?!

SMH.

Madam
Waka

I no talk to u.
Mtchew

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Buy Fuel This Morning? by uuzba(m): 9:15am On Feb 09, 2022
PhoneCareIkeja:
I don't have a car yet
But I believe before next week I'll get mine

Believe
And then you come and join the fuel queue.
Accomplishment.!
Re: How Much Did You Buy Fuel This Morning? by TemmyT002(m): 9:19am On Feb 09, 2022
It's a strategy.
One Okada rider told me that they will first make the fuel scarce. Then when people are so desperate to find fuel, they will bring it back and increase the price.
The people will be so happy to get fuel that they won'tcomolsin about the price.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Buy Fuel This Morning? by bab22: 9:20am On Feb 09, 2022
SOFTENGR:
How?
Telsa is an electric car no need for petrol

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Buy Fuel This Morning? by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 09, 2022
bab22:
Telsa is an electric car no need for petrol

Yes but Tesla needs a redesign to accommodate the incredible heat generated from the car that causes it to burst into flames that’s what people don’t say yes it saves the environment but your driving a spontaneous candle stick on a hot day

The entire under carriage should be an air flow for the batteries

If you leave a Powerbank in a room without ventilation it swells and explodes

4 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Buy Fuel This Morning? by Splitmind: 9:32am On Feb 09, 2022
I bought fuel at 160 naira per litre, very cheap at this side
Re: How Much Did You Buy Fuel This Morning? by Athemisia: 9:33am On Feb 09, 2022
Available, clean and clear in Warri.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Buy Fuel This Morning? by wisdom042(m): 9:33am On Feb 09, 2022
The que is just too much
Re: How Much Did You Buy Fuel This Morning? by 18wheeler: 9:36am On Feb 09, 2022
165 naira, from Ardova oil. No queues
Re: How Much Did You Buy Fuel This Morning? by babington91(m): 9:52am On Feb 09, 2022
Tacomam:
I use water to power my Car and generator

Y'all should try it too

Oshey, Bank PHB

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Buy Fuel This Morning? by walemoney007(m): 9:54am On Feb 09, 2022
royalamour:
grin In Abuja here, APC government decided to punish us since we did not vote for PMB here. We queue for hours and hours to get fuel here.

I went round town yesterday searching for less congested filling stations as if I was treasure hunting.

It is so bad. We now spend one or two hours in traffic morning and evening since Lagos people decided to flood into Abuja thinking we are enjoying here, only to make the matter worse.

Many of them are regretting now. All of us dey suffer the traffic grin now.
People are moving into Abuja in large numbers from every part of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Buy Fuel This Morning? by walemoney007(m): 9:56am On Feb 09, 2022
SerikiFulani:

Go figure smiley

How much will this house powering batter by Tesla cost in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Advice needed on 1.5m budget for a first car owner / 11 Most Used Car Brands In Africa – Autojosh. / What does The Law Says Concerning HACKNEY Permit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.