Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? (18954 Views)

How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) / Nigeria Ranks 8th In Weed Smoking Countries Of The World / Weed; Smoking Vs Eating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by SalisuJasper: 8:30am On Feb 09, 2022
When you quit smoking weed, what can one actually use to replace the habit.

So u will be so busy that you wont have time to think of smoking again

24 Likes

Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 09, 2022
hot tea and rehab center

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by neonly: 8:33am On Feb 09, 2022
SalisuJasper:
When you quit smoking weed, what can one actually use to replace the habit.

So u will be so busy that you wont have time to think of smoking again

Get a religious book

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by setobaba: 8:34am On Feb 09, 2022
Another addiction that may come worst to weed

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by cherishmichael: 8:34am On Feb 09, 2022
Find another habit just like a hobby and let it be based on talent like drawing, you'll make a good artist and forget about w**d.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by MITCHELL96: 8:35am On Feb 09, 2022
You wanna quit smoking and still look for another thing to smoke ? undecided

You dey ment oo grin

150 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by Nyanyafk: 8:41am On Feb 09, 2022
Develop your will power, it won't be easy for the first few weeks but will get better eventually

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by SalisuJasper: 8:43am On Feb 09, 2022
Common sentence you no understand, later una go say school na scam
MITCHELL96:
You wanna quit smoking and still look for another thing to smoke undecided

You dey ment oo grin

121 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by Das1mama: 8:44am On Feb 09, 2022
Same question has always being in my memory for long cos am still a victim.... Take for instance a child(baby) that stops breast feeding will be replaced by d same or a replica of the substance for instance breast milk is a liquid and can be replaced by same liquid substance such as tea, water etc... Am not here to discourage anyone of his or her belief like some suggested reading through scripture right? My question is how does smoke corelate with a book? Like i said am here to learn and get solution to it myself... I want to quit but i need a replacement.

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by pyyxxaro: 8:52am On Feb 09, 2022
Witchcraft cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by emmykk(m): 9:02am On Feb 09, 2022
If you are looking for something to replace smoking there is nothing,is just like you are asking for what to use to replace womanizing nothing too.

Keep smoking there is nothing actually wrong with it. After all Barack Obama and Fela of blessed memory where chain smokers and achieve more in their career.

However what can motivate you to stop smoking is simple.

Ask yourself, those that are not smoking are they not living? While am I into this?

When you also start having kids it can also help you to stop it.You don't want your kids to see you smoking and later they will be smoking.

Also go to hospital wards of people who have critical lung related problem or any health challenge problem.

Smoking a bad habit and to stop it start from willpower and mindset...you cannot stop it one day but gradually

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by tutudesz: 9:02am On Feb 09, 2022
Weed Tea and Honey cool

37 Likes

Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by SerikiFulani(m): 9:02am On Feb 09, 2022
Learn a new skill
Network with new people
Work out/meditate/yoga
Devote more time to your hustle or find another side hustle

2 Likes

Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by Omicron007: 9:02am On Feb 09, 2022
shocked

Let me ask the two guys below.

Slawormiir
Boogyman557

35 Likes

Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by freeman95(m): 9:02am On Feb 09, 2022
Adderall

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by Thisis2raw(m): 9:03am On Feb 09, 2022
Try nicotine gum

2 Likes

Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:03am On Feb 09, 2022
Bible especially 2corint 5vs17

3 Likes

Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by elonmuskbaby: 9:03am On Feb 09, 2022
Fruits,water, vegetables but especially fruits with lots of liquid like watermelon,oranges and every type of fruits with water to flush out every debris of weed or things that might be growing as a consequences of smoking weed.

Again when you stop weed you have to replace it immediately with anything healthy you find enjoyable ( fruits is a good alternative) to prevent relapse

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by otohoazi: 9:03am On Feb 09, 2022
More weed smoking

5 Likes

Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 09, 2022
I'm presently battling cigarettes.

Benson and rotmass switch are holding me bondage grin

Please someone should recommend me a solution.

I've tried cutting off all my friends, stopped listening to pop but still feel happier smoking than being with a female sef. cry :' cry cry cry

Modified: day 1 without a stick!!

Modified : I did two stick's yday cry cry

26 Likes

Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by OtunbaBlack(m): 9:03am On Feb 09, 2022
You need to vape bro. That’s the major way to get off addiction
Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by FuckSilly: 9:03am On Feb 09, 2022
Start smoking buybuu

1 Like

Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by oz4real83(m): 9:03am On Feb 09, 2022
Just look for many pictures of people that drugs have destroyed their lives and paste them all over your room. The urge to smoke comes mostly when you are lonely, but when you look at those pictures whenever the urge comes, the urge will varnish.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by Bobloco: 9:03am On Feb 09, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by Gotohoa: 9:03am On Feb 09, 2022
Cocaine, heroin is betrer

1 Like

Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by MrPADDY(m): 9:04am On Feb 09, 2022
These simple practical tips will be of great help to quit weed smoking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWiM84TTOOk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by mrcreator22: 9:04am On Feb 09, 2022
Ogbeni go to work, or start working out or something.

Help me get to 1k subscribers.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvAi_AM_ObCT6rtul7PLueQ

1 Like

Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by Elidrisy20: 9:04am On Feb 09, 2022
Ogogoro/ kaikai

2 Likes

Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by Mhykel217(m): 9:04am On Feb 09, 2022
blow banku

2 Likes

Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by Torpman(m): 9:04am On Feb 09, 2022
Try dried pawpaw leaves

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Health Workers Kick As Nigerian Nursing Council Introduces Stringent Conditions / Coronavirus: Indian Contractor At Dangote Refinery Tests Negative / 16 Ways To Use Ointment Balm Effectively

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.