Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Ayobo!!! Ayobo!! Ayobo!!! Ayobo!!! Get A Plot At Ayobo With C Of O Now!!! (Pics) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ayobo!!! Ayobo!! Ayobo!!! Ayobo!!! Get A Plot At Ayobo With C Of O Now!!! (Pics) (1181 Views)

Ayobo.... Ayobo....Ayobo. Plots of Land For Sale At Ayobo!!! With C of O. (Pics) / THE NORTHBROOKS ESTATE BY RCCG, WITH C of O NOW N4M. CALL US NOW! / Top 5 Modern House Designs In Nigeria Right Now (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayobo!!! Ayobo!! Ayobo!!! Ayobo!!! Get A Plot At Ayobo With C Of O Now!!! (Pics) by ModelLook(m): 11:56am On Feb 09, 2022
Ayobo!!! Ayobo!!! Ayobo!!!

Ayobo is located after Ipaja.

Buy A Land At Ayobo NOW!!!

Location Of The Land:
Along Ishefun Road or Camp Davies Road, Megida Bustop, Ayobo.

Directions:
From Megida Bustop, take a Bike or Keke Napep to Gold Estate. The Gate Before Gold Estate Is our Estate. Simple. Very Accessible!!!

The Land Is Along The Main Road!!!

Title:
Certificate Of Occupancy (C of O)

Price:
N10 Million For (500sqm)

N5 Million For (250sqm)

Documentation and Development Levy is on a different platform. (NO HIDDEN CHARGES).

FLEXIBLE PAYMENT PLAN.

FREE FROM GOVERNMENT ACQUISITION AND LITIGATION

100% dry land.

No Omonile Issues atall.

100% Maximum Security!!!!

Hurry Now!!!

This is a Hot Selling Land Which You Don't Want To Miss.

Prices Tends To Rise Soonest!!!

Call/Send A Message NOW!!!

(Check My Signture Below Or My profile for my Contact details).

Re: Ayobo!!! Ayobo!! Ayobo!!! Ayobo!!! Get A Plot At Ayobo With C Of O Now!!! (Pics) by ModelLook(m): 12:03pm On Feb 09, 2022
Ayobo Is A Well Developed Area In Lagos State.

Situated Within AYOBO-IPAJA LOCAL COUNCIL DEVELOPMENT AREA (LCDA).

Dont Miss This.

This Is A Good Buy.

Hurry Now.

Check My Profile For My Details And Contact.

Re: Ayobo!!! Ayobo!! Ayobo!!! Ayobo!!! Get A Plot At Ayobo With C Of O Now!!! (Pics) by ModelLook(m): 6:06pm On Feb 10, 2022
Ayobo is the best place to live in.
Re: Ayobo!!! Ayobo!! Ayobo!!! Ayobo!!! Get A Plot At Ayobo With C Of O Now!!! (Pics) by ModelLook(m): 10:56am On Feb 11, 2022
Ayobo is the best place to live.

A Well Developed Area With Affordable Lands.
Re: Ayobo!!! Ayobo!! Ayobo!!! Ayobo!!! Get A Plot At Ayobo With C Of O Now!!! (Pics) by ModelLook(m): 6:45pm On Feb 11, 2022
Ayobo is the best place to live in.
Re: Ayobo!!! Ayobo!! Ayobo!!! Ayobo!!! Get A Plot At Ayobo With C Of O Now!!! (Pics) by ModelLook(m): 11:11am On Feb 12, 2022
Ayobo
Re: Ayobo!!! Ayobo!! Ayobo!!! Ayobo!!! Get A Plot At Ayobo With C Of O Now!!! (Pics) by ModelLook(m): 5:30am On Feb 13, 2022
Re: Ayobo!!! Ayobo!! Ayobo!!! Ayobo!!! Get A Plot At Ayobo With C Of O Now!!! (Pics) by ModelLook(m): 11:53am On Feb 13, 2022
Happy Sunday
Re: Ayobo!!! Ayobo!! Ayobo!!! Ayobo!!! Get A Plot At Ayobo With C Of O Now!!! (Pics) by ModelLook(m): 11:15am On Feb 14, 2022
Good Morning my people
Re: Ayobo!!! Ayobo!! Ayobo!!! Ayobo!!! Get A Plot At Ayobo With C Of O Now!!! (Pics) by ModelLook(m): 7:53pm On Feb 14, 2022
Valentine's Day
Re: Ayobo!!! Ayobo!! Ayobo!!! Ayobo!!! Get A Plot At Ayobo With C Of O Now!!! (Pics) by ModelLook(m): 9:52am On Feb 15, 2022
Congratulations to all who have become Land Owners at Ayobo.

I wish you all more wins.

Documents will be redy for collection next week.
Re: Ayobo!!! Ayobo!! Ayobo!!! Ayobo!!! Get A Plot At Ayobo With C Of O Now!!! (Pics) by ModelLook(m): 3:23pm On Feb 15, 2022
Good Afternoon
Re: Ayobo!!! Ayobo!! Ayobo!!! Ayobo!!! Get A Plot At Ayobo With C Of O Now!!! (Pics) by ModelLook(m): 3:56pm On Feb 16, 2022
Good Afternoon.

Thanks to all our Clients who have called and showed interest so far.

Ayobo is the best.
Re: Ayobo!!! Ayobo!! Ayobo!!! Ayobo!!! Get A Plot At Ayobo With C Of O Now!!! (Pics) by ModelLook(m): 12:00pm On Feb 17, 2022
Good Morning
Re: Ayobo!!! Ayobo!! Ayobo!!! Ayobo!!! Get A Plot At Ayobo With C Of O Now!!! (Pics) by ModelLook(m): 6:44pm On Feb 17, 2022
Good Evening
Re: Ayobo!!! Ayobo!! Ayobo!!! Ayobo!!! Get A Plot At Ayobo With C Of O Now!!! (Pics) by ModelLook(m): 7:01pm On Feb 18, 2022
We are Selling
Re: Ayobo!!! Ayobo!! Ayobo!!! Ayobo!!! Get A Plot At Ayobo With C Of O Now!!! (Pics) by ModelLook(m): 11:38am On Feb 19, 2022
Good Morning
Re: Ayobo!!! Ayobo!! Ayobo!!! Ayobo!!! Get A Plot At Ayobo With C Of O Now!!! (Pics) by ModelLook(m): 6:56pm On Feb 19, 2022
We are still selling fast
Re: Ayobo!!! Ayobo!! Ayobo!!! Ayobo!!! Get A Plot At Ayobo With C Of O Now!!! (Pics) by ModelLook(m): 5:44pm On Feb 20, 2022
Ayobo is the best place to live
Re: Ayobo!!! Ayobo!! Ayobo!!! Ayobo!!! Get A Plot At Ayobo With C Of O Now!!! (Pics) by ModelLook(m): 9:39am On Feb 21, 2022
Good Morning
Re: Ayobo!!! Ayobo!! Ayobo!!! Ayobo!!! Get A Plot At Ayobo With C Of O Now!!! (Pics) by ModelLook(m): 5:03pm On Feb 22, 2022
Good Evening
Re: Ayobo!!! Ayobo!! Ayobo!!! Ayobo!!! Get A Plot At Ayobo With C Of O Now!!! (Pics) by Ikea81: 12:48pm On Mar 04, 2022
where light no dey since december. 5million. How you no go take 150K?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Story Building Flats For Sale In Ikotun Egbe Area Of Lagos For 14million. / Nice 3 Bedroom Flat @oyediran Estate.sabo,yaba Nice Area / I Need A Shop @ Bogije. Lekki Epe Expr. Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.