Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Who Do You Think Is The Sexiest Between These 5 American Singers? (PHOTOS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Do You Think Is The Sexiest Between These 5 American Singers? (PHOTOS) (419 Views)

Who's The Sexiest Between Chika Ike And Onyii Alex (photos) / Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) / 41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Do You Think Is The Sexiest Between These 5 American Singers? (PHOTOS) by 0Tolukay0: 4:45pm On Feb 09, 2022
The women in the American music industry are talented and also very beautiful. America has many gorgeous female musicians and the women on this list are no doubt 5 of the most beautiful female singers in the United States.

(5) Rihanna

Rihanna was born on 20 February, 1988, she is a very successful musician and apart from being a musician. She is also a fashion designer, an actress and a businesswoman. Rihanna is the founder and CEO of a cosmetic brand known as Fenty Beauty.

(4) Nicki Minaj

Nicki Minaj is one of America’s best selling musicians. Her real name is Onika Tanya Maraj, she was born in Trinidad on 8 December, 1982. She is a songwriter, a rapper and also an actress.
CLICK LINK BELOW TO SEE MORE
https://humornstuff.com/5-most-beautiful-american-female-musicians/

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Sexiest Between These 5 American Singers? (PHOTOS) by Onucs(m): 4:50pm On Feb 09, 2022
Rihanna jhoor

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Message Is This / Never Send Her These 3 Text / I Still Love My Ex Girlfriend! Would You Advise I Work Things With Her??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.