Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player - Sports (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player (38126 Views)

"I'm Deeply Sorry". Zouma Apologizes After Kicking His Cat / Kurt Zouma Kicks And Slaps His Cat (Video) / Official: Kurt Zouma Joins West Ham United (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by BoBiafra(m): 10:45am On Feb 10, 2022
Annie001:

You ended up saying nothing.
Good luck to you

Animal kingdom.
Anytime I want to laugh;I read a Nigerian newspaper;or listen to a Nigerian news.
If you dont, get it.
Forget about it. grin
Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by Annie001: 11:04am On Feb 10, 2022
BoBiafra:

Animal kingdom.
Anytime I want to laugh;I read a Nigerian newspaper;or listen to a Nigerian news.
If you dont, get it.
Forget about it. grin
May God heal you.
Bitterness has eaten deep into your system
Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by Walkee: 11:43am On Feb 10, 2022
SmartyPants:

And I'm pointing out to you that it is a faulty analogy.

So many things are wrong with it.

1. We need to eat animals - we don't eat humans

2. killing an animal for food would not then equate to murder. It would equate to what we call lawful killing in the Law

So is a state execution of a murderer worse than slapping an innocent woman or child for no reason?

You tell me.
you don't execute people for no reason. You execute mass murderers, if you don't execute them they'd kill more people including inmates.
You don't need to eat animals, you can survive perfectly without killing animals. You snuffed life out of a living thing because you are craving meat and you somehow believe you have the moral high ground to vilify someone who slapped a cat because it defecated on his sofa? What the fucck exactly?
There's nothing like lawfully executing an animal. The animal you killed didn't commit any crime How many people did the goat you ate killed for it to deserve death penalty?
We kill animal for food because we believe they are not our equals. It's extremely hypocritical for a specie who slaughter millions of innocent cows and pigs everyday to feign outrage over the kicking of a cat, a vicious feline that rip rats apart while it's still breathing.

1 Like

Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by NoSentiment: 11:51am On Feb 10, 2022
maasoap:

You should know that I'm a Muslim and Muslims don't find what they are doing to Muslim nations funny or welcoming. If you can dig into my past comments, feel free to do so, you will see it there. But before you begin, just know that I registered here more than 10 years ago. Happy searching.
This case to me, is not about whites, blacks, Muslims or Christians. It's about what it's wrong is wrong, no need to justify it.

I am not denying what Zouma did is wrong. What i pointed out is the double standards. If the Westerners can reward Blair with a KNIGHTHOOD after lying on purpose to invade and kill or maimed millions of HUMAN BEINGS, what moral justification do they have to punish Zouma for kicking not KILLING a CAT? Is this not double standard? Is this not hypocracy? Or is the life of a CAT more valuable than those of HUMAN BEINGS?Tell me! You are defending the indefensible while I am only poiting double standards, hypocricy, chicanery and immoralities without diminishing the rights of animals or human beings. On the contrary you come across as valuing a cat's wellbeing (not life) over and above human lives just to appease your masters (Europeans).

2 Likes

Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by SmartyPants(m): 12:02pm On Feb 10, 2022
Walkee:
you don't execute people for no reason. You execute mass murderers, if you don't execute them they'd kill more people including inmates.
You don't need to eat animals, you can survive perfectly without killing animals. You snuffed life out of a living thing because you are craving meat and you somehow believe you have the moral high ground to vilify someone who slapped a cat because it defecated on his sofa? What the fucck exactly?
There's nothing like lawfully executing an animal. The animal you killed didn't commit any crime How many people did the goat you ate killed for it to deserve death penalty?
We kill animal for food because we believe they are not our equals. It's extremely hypocritical for a specie who slaughter millions of innocent cows and pigs everyday to feign outrage over the kicking of a cat, a vicious feline that rip rats apart while it's still breathing.

There's no need for us to agree.
Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by Iceberg3: 12:11pm On Feb 10, 2022
IamV:

You have not answered my question.

What's your point exactly ? the point is deep down your 4kn arsse,figure out a way to check it out,thanks
Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by IamV: 5:07pm On Feb 10, 2022
Iceberg3:

I have chosen to be a piece of shit ! My c*nt of a father and mother supports my choice.

Good for you !
Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by maasoap(m): 5:14pm On Feb 10, 2022
NoSentiment:

I am not denying what Zouma did is wrong. What i pointed out is the double standards. If the Westerners can reward Blair with a KNIGHTHOOD after lying on purpose to invade and kill or maimed millions of HUMAN BEINGS, what moral justification do they have to punish Zouma for kicking not KILLING a CAT? Is this not double standard? Is this not hypocracy? Or is the life of a CAT more valuable than those of HUMAN BEINGS?Tell me! You are defending the indefensible while I am only poiting double standards, hypocricy, chicanery and immoralities without diminishing the rights of animals or human beings. On the contrary you come across as valuing a cat's wellbeing (not life) over and above human lives just to appease your masters (Europeans).

Give it a rest, stop going off topic and stop justifying wickedness. It doesn't make sense
Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by gulfer: 8:18pm On Feb 10, 2022
SmartyPants:

It is entirely different - you can eat your cats but why beat a cat for fun??
Sometimes, silence is always golden. Rather than respond hastily to some of the comments on here.... You never got the drift at all tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by Jman24(m): 9:42pm On Feb 10, 2022
lexy2014:

oga, u havent answered my questions:

if kicking an animal is inhumane, how is killing and eating an animal any less? will killing an animal in an abattoir be a less painful death than killing it in front of your house? if you cant kill and eat a human being because it is inhumane and barbaric, why then is killing and eating an animal whether killed in abbatoir not inhumane?

A very intelligent question men in chains dare not answer.

It's no coincidence that these contradictions are also contained in the religious scripts compiled and exported to Africans.

WHAT IS HOLDING BACK THE BLACK MAN IS IN HIS HEAD!
Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by Veeryeasy(m): 4:52am On Feb 18, 2022
This is racism, 250k is too extreme as a punishment for a cat, your gon make Zuma consider shooting that cat to death

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Super Eagles Depart Austria For Russia (Photo) / Aaron Ramsey Unveiled As A Juventus Player And Will Earn £440,000 A Week(photos) / Mouez Hassen, Tunisia Goalkeeper Refuses To Be Subbed During Win Over Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.