Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,229 members, 7,780,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:17 PM

Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player (38004 Views)

"I'm Deeply Sorry". Zouma Apologizes After Kicking His Cat / Kurt Zouma Kicks And Slaps His Cat (Video) / Official: Kurt Zouma Joins West Ham United (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by lexy2014: 7:00pm On Feb 09, 2022
olatade:
I do not condone AnimalCruelty , however, I really find it somewhat amusing that one would call for "huge" or severe punishment for Zouma,over how he treated his "cat",while sitting across their own apartment eating KFC "chicken" wings.

my brother, the matter no tire u
Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by lexy2014: 7:00pm On Feb 09, 2022
Doubleoh7:

Why don't you ask Zouma who has been fined and whom I know might still loose more what the scandal is or why was he apologising.

did u ask zouma before you came to the conclusion that he is in a scandal?
Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by abbey621(m): 7:01pm On Feb 09, 2022
KingAzubuike:

Be wise?

But it's okay to trap a mice or even poison it in your home right. ?

The animal that you stated, is it generally considered a pest or a pet? Like I said, be enlightened about the law/rules and there won't be a problem. The protection given to pets is generally different to livestock and pests. If you are breeding mice or rats in your home then sooner or later expect code enforcement to show up at your door but nobody gives a flip if you bred 10 cats or dogs. We all have opinions and feelings but those don't matter when it comes to the law!

1 Like

Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by Tremple8v: 7:02pm On Feb 09, 2022
Who knows racism plays a part in the early judgment of this guy . If na white guy . It will be a bit different. But black should have learned already , doing this shit among white folks wont help you. You ain't in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by abbey621(m): 7:02pm On Feb 09, 2022
lexy2014:

so where are the pigs/cows and goats slaughtered?

Slaughterhouse or if you own a farm but majority of the people just go to farmer's market or the store to get one already butchered....lol.
Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by beejay85: 7:02pm On Feb 09, 2022
GeneralPula:
But why would his brother posted such stuff online, knowing well enough there’s gonna be consequences..
He didn't know....posted it for the "like"....but it boomeranged....
I hope Kurt will be careful with the use of social media going forward...
SM as a tool can propel one to stardom within a twinkle of an eye and can also bring one down if not properly managed..
Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by sukkot: 7:03pm On Feb 09, 2022
lexy2014:

that means in UK they dont kill and eat animals
they kill and eat animals but they try to do it as humanely as possible. but thats not the point. the point is they dont want barbaric behavior in their society. there are allocated abbatoirs were animals for food are killed but they dont want animal behaviors from humans. its easy to control an animal but to control an animalistic human ? you have to throw the whole book at that person so they can understand that their actions is not tolerated in a civilized society. funny enough the same society you africans want to japa to. so you see if whites were as uncivilized as you africans you will not be wanting to japa to an uncivilized society. yu see how that works ? there is a reason why no one wants to japa to nigeria. too many brutes

3 Likes

Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by favour32(m): 7:04pm On Feb 09, 2022
GeneralPula:
But why would his brother posted such stuff online, knowing well enough there’s gonna be consequences..
Wetin wan expose person go show without expectation.
Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by IamV: 7:05pm On Feb 09, 2022
TheSTreetman:
Blacks no wan learn.. The whites don't care about you.

Looks how they're too fast to react but when it comes to racism, they'll be slow like snail.

People out here fighting for cats’ rights in the name of animal rights but still eat meat. Double standards. If only they knew the conditions the animals are killed in.

Do you know that thousands of kangaroos are butchered every year to make the adidas football boots ?
Are kangaroos not an animal,too ? If yes, don't they deserve to be protected and cared for ?
They claim cats are defenceless , aren't kangaroos and other animals,maybe fowls here ,used for making KFC defenceless too ?

Truth be told,something is not just adding up.
It have become personal,and not so much about thier loves for animal,but being vindictive in this situation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by Firefox01: 7:06pm On Feb 09, 2022
sukkot:
if they were racist they will not sponsor him in the fiirst place. that african guy is barbaric. they need to deport him asap and terminate his contract. i dont like animals myself but i wouldnt treat them like that. i dont like pets. but if you are the type who keeps pets treat them right. its a simple sturves
Terminate and deport him for kicking a cat? Abeg abeg abeg. Everyone makes mistakes and I stand with the human this time, not the animal.
Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by KingAzubuike(f): 7:06pm On Feb 09, 2022
abbey621:

The animal that you stated, is it generally considered a pest or a pet? Like I said, be enlightened about the law/rules and there won't be a problem. The protection given to pets is generally different to livestock and pests. If you are breeding mice or rats in your home then sooner or later expect code enforcement to show up at your door but nobody gives a flip if you bred 10 cats or dogs. We all have opinions and feelings but those don't matter when it comes to the law!
Okay it's a pest. But what happens to the innocent cows and pigs they kill for meat.? Don't they have rights to? It's okay to slaughter them and spill their blood with knives but it's a criminal offence to kick a cat that pissed all over your food.

2 Likes

Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by sukkot: 7:07pm On Feb 09, 2022
lexy2014:

what of the animals that white folks eat? dont they have feelings too?
whats that gotta do with this case ? two different topics. they dont want you acting brutish in their society. they frown on that type of thing. its a cultured society.
Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by Iceberg3: 7:08pm On Feb 09, 2022
Serves the idiot right...see how he looks like a bush man.
West ham should kick him away.

I hate it when adults act and behave stupid and wicked.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by IamV: 7:08pm On Feb 09, 2022
Olam09:
Serves him right.
Piece of sh*t !

1 Like

Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by sukkot: 7:09pm On Feb 09, 2022
Firefox01:
Terminate and deport him for kicking a cat? Abeg abeg abeg. Everyone makes mistakes and I stand with the human this time, not the animal.
yes. the brutality of that kick shows the guy is a demonic being. even looking at the guys face you can tell he has some demons in him. yes i would deport him and terminate his contract. let him join the league in congo or wherever he is from
Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by lexy2014: 7:09pm On Feb 09, 2022
sukkot:
they kill and eat animals but they try to do it as humanely as possible. but thats not the point. the point is they dont want barbaric behavior in their society. there are allocated abbatoirs were animals for food are killed but they dont want animal behaviors from humans. its easy to control an animal but to control an animalistic human ? you have to throw the whole book at that person so they can understand that their actions is not tolerated in a civilized society. funny enough the same society you africans want to japa to. so you see if whites were as uncivilized as you africans you will not be wanting to japa to an uncivilized society. yu see how that works ? there is a reason why no one wants to japa to nigeria. too many brutes

if kicking an animal is inhumane, how is killing and eating an animal any less? will killing an animal in an abattoir be a less painful death than killing it in front of your house? if you cant kill and eat a human being because it is inhumane and barbaric, why then is killing and eating an animal whether killed in abbatoir not inhumane?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by lexy2014: 7:11pm On Feb 09, 2022
sukkot:
whats that gotta do with this case ? two different topics. they dont want you acting brutish in their society. they frown on that type of thing. its a cultured society.

what hasnt it got to do with the topic? how is it two different topics? is killing and eating animals not "acting brutish"? why dont they frown at killing and eating animals? if they cant kill and eat human beings, why do they kill and eat animals?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by NoSentiment: 7:11pm On Feb 09, 2022
Admiral49:

Was it Tony Blair or the USA?

Blair and Bush lied to invade iraq just to satiate their greed for oil rents and in the process killed or maimed millions of innocent HUMAN BEINGS (not a cat)
Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by Iceberg3: 7:12pm On Feb 09, 2022
IamV:

Do you know that thousands of kangaroos are butchered every year to make the adidas football boots ?
Are kangaroos not an animal,too ? If yes, don't they deserve to be protected and cared for ?
They claim cats are defenceless , aren't kangaroos and other animals,maybe fowls here ,used for making KFC defenceless too ?

Truth be told,something is not just adding up.
It have become personal,and not so much about thier loves for animal,but being vindictive in this situation.
You are talking about systematic culling...and such companies pay certain amount to organisations in charge of such regulations despite the fact that the companies are helping out.
When certain species are getting over populated in a given area, culling takes place. The old and sickly and in some cases,the notorious are mostly affected.
It affects certain animals.

Nature at times can't handle everything.
Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by sukkot: 7:13pm On Feb 09, 2022
lexy2014:

if kicking an animal is inhumane, how is killing and eating an animal any less? will killing an animal in an abattoir be a less painful death than killing it in front of your house? if you cant kill and eat a human being because it is inhumane and barbaric, why then is killing and eating an animal whether killed in abbatoir not inhumane?
you are making no sense. ccomparing apples to oranges. the world order has established that meat will be eaten. however in society where humans and vulnerable children and women live they frown on bruutish behavior. UK is not africa where brutish beavior is celebrated. they will throw the whole book at you. from your conversations i am strongly assuming you have never smelt murtala airport before. you live in some village in bayelsa ? cheesy
Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by lexy2014: 7:13pm On Feb 09, 2022
abbey621:

Slaughterhouse or if you own a farm but majority of the people just go to farmer's market or the store to get one already butchered....lol.

does killing the goat/pig and cattle in the slaughter house make the death of the animal a less painful experience?
Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by Firefox01: 7:13pm On Feb 09, 2022
sukkot:
yes. the brutality of that kick shows the guy is a demonic being. even looking at the guys face you can tell he has some demons in him. yes i would deport him and terminate his contract. let him join the league in congo or wherever he is from
Oga rest abeg. Thank God you're not in a position to decide that. When you sef Bleep up, only the most brutal measures will be visited on you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by lexy2014: 7:13pm On Feb 09, 2022
sukkot:
you are making no sense. ccomparing apples to oranges. the world order has established that meat will be eaten. however in society where humans and vulnerable children and women live they frown on bruutish behavior. UK is not africa where brutish beavior is celebrated. they will throw the whole book at you. from your conversations i am strongly assuming you have never smelt murtala airport before. you live in some village in bayelsa ? cheesy

you havent answered my questions:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by Iceberg3: 7:13pm On Feb 09, 2022
lexy2014:

Oga stop reasoning like a kindergarten now, haba?
Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by lexy2014: 7:14pm On Feb 09, 2022
Iceberg3:

Oga stop reasoning like a kindergarten now, haba?

still doesnt answer my questions:

1 Like

Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by sukkot: 7:14pm On Feb 09, 2022
lexy2014:

what hasnt it got to do with the topic? how is it two different topics? is killing and eating animals not "acting brutish"? why dont they frown at killing and eating animals? if they cant kill and eat human beings, why do they kill and eat animals?
meat will be eaten. animal cruelty in society is frowned on. just accept that order or dont japa to their country. thats how they keep their country. if you dont like it stay in your village in bayelsa
Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by lexy2014: 7:15pm On Feb 09, 2022
sukkot:
meat will be eaten. animal cruelty in society is frowned on. just accept that order or dont japa to their country. thats hw they keep their country. if you dont like it stay in your village in bayelsa

1 Like

Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by sukkot: 7:16pm On Feb 09, 2022
lexy2014:

you are making no points. meat will be eaten. pet brutality is frowned on. accept that world order in the west.
Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by themanderon: 7:16pm On Feb 09, 2022
All these holier than thou attitude of these whites is sickening. They hold more premium to the life of animals than they do to the life of humans. The guy has apologized for goodness sakes. What is it with all these herd mentality of cancelling deals and so forte?
Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by Truvelisback(m): 7:16pm On Feb 09, 2022
TheSTreetman:
Blacks no wan learn.. The whites don't care about you.

Looks how they're too fast to react but when it comes to racism, they'll be slow like snail.

People out here fighting for cats’ rights in the name of animal rights but still eat meat. Double standards. If only they knew the conditions the animals are killed in.
It's not just abt the whites don't care, it's against their law to maltreat pet animals. The worse thing he did was that, it was videod.
Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by marylandcakes: 7:17pm On Feb 09, 2022
Cats lives matter
Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by Mosesbutez(m): 7:17pm On Feb 09, 2022
sukkot:
if they were racist they will not sponsor him in the fiirst place. that african guy is barbaric. they need to deport him asap and terminate his contract. i dont like animals myself but i wouldnt treat them like that. i dont like pets. but if you are the type who keeps pets treat them right. its a simple sturves

SHUT THE HELL UP!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Coach Agoye Edith Olumide Collapses After Punch By Franklin Akwari During Match / FIFA Under Pressure To Hand Iran's World Cup Place To Ukraine. / Super Falcons Resume Training As They Hope For Favourable Results Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.