Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player (38142 Views)

"I'm Deeply Sorry". Zouma Apologizes After Kicking His Cat / Kurt Zouma Kicks And Slaps His Cat (Video) / Official: Kurt Zouma Joins West Ham United (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by jaxxy(m): 8:11pm On Feb 09, 2022
TheSTreetman:
Blacks no wan learn.. The whites don't care about you.

Looks how they're too fast to react but when it comes to racism, they'll be slow like snail.

People out here fighting for cats’ rights in the name of animal rights but still eat meat. Double standards. If only they knew the conditions the animals are killed in.

The fact u eat cow meat doesn’t mean u should be unnecessarily brutal to them. Being Civiled goes beyond speaking grammar and having money.

Racism is also an ongoing issue that’s being addressed. Though more difficult just like our tribalism here which isn’t even being addressed.

2 Likes

Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by sukkot: 8:12pm On Feb 09, 2022
Walkee:
no. People go to those places for economic reasons. Africans also travel to China, where they skin dogs alive, they go to the Middle East where slavery is still going on. Going to a coin has no correlation with how civilised they are.
brother africans travel anywhere because they feel anywhere is better than where they come from, so africans dont count. we are talking about migrations out of second world countries. none of them go to asia or middle east. they all go to the west because of the freedoms and civilization. you can abuse the president and walk away. no police will break your teeth with rifle. you get me ? nobody with common sense is travelling to brutish countries. its only a nigerian man you will see travelling to brutal countries lmaooo
Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by solofresh(m): 8:12pm On Feb 09, 2022
RoyalBoutique:
These silly blacks don't know that animals are living things too.

See wetin cat don cause person carrer.

Cat wey we dey see as witch for naija.
Oh cats are living things but the meat and fish they eat are never living things abi undecided
Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by Walkee: 8:12pm On Feb 09, 2022
sukkot:
oh no they do think the chinese are disgusting but you see the chinese have what you dont have. the chinese have POWER. so its like a powerful person doing something you dont like. you just keep quiet. but if a weak person does what you dont like you come down hard on the weak person. so if you africans want to continue brutaliising pets and getting away with it, i suggest you build some impressive nuclear arsenal that will put fear in the world. till then ? just behave yourself if you dont want the whole book thrown at you
so you agree that the faux outrage is just for oppression and not an innate humanity and love for animals as they hypocritically claim?
Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by abbey621(m): 8:13pm On Feb 09, 2022
Walkee:
then they should name it regulated pets cruelty not animal cruelty. Last time I checked, mice, dogs, cats, goats etc were all animals so if you are concerned about animal cruelty you have no business murdering a goat just because you are hungry

Those living in those societies know what they mean, from childhood to adulthood, it is common knowledge that you don't eat cats/dogs but chicken, pork chops and beef are edible. The laws were made by people in the society for those living in the society, they couldn't care less what you think. Now understand this, laws are constantly evolving and there might come a time when all animals are considered off limits but as of now this is not the case.
Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by sukkot: 8:15pm On Feb 09, 2022
Walkee:
so you agree that the faux outrage is just for oppression and not an innate humanity and love for animals as they hypocritically claim?
oh no thats not what i am saying. they are genuinely outraged. its just that with zooma they can act on their outrage. with the chinese they cant. but they are genuinely outraged
Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by Walkee: 8:16pm On Feb 09, 2022
sukkot:
brother africans travel anywhere because they feel anywhere is better than where they come from, so africans dont count. we are talking about migrations out of second world countries. none of them go to asia or middle east. they all go to the west because of the freedoms and civilization. you can abuse the president and walk away. no police will break your teeth with rifle. you get me ? nobody with common sense is travelling to brutish countries. its only a nigerian man you will see travelling to brutal countries lmaooo
jeez. Chinese, Pakistanis Indians etc migrate to other countries in search of opportunities. Leaving your country for better opportunity is not limited to Africans. Europeans that are running mouth now ran out of their frozen wasteland in the past

1 Like

Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by TheOmoney(m): 8:22pm On Feb 09, 2022
All for the love of camera....KICK YOUR CAT AS U WISH....BUT BEHIND THE CAMERA.

IMAGINE WHAT A BLACK MAN IS GOING THROUGH because OF ORDINARY PUSSY

1 Like

Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by sukkot: 8:24pm On Feb 09, 2022
Walkee:
jeez. Chinese, Pakistanis Indians etc migrate to other countries in search of opportunities. Leaving your country for better opportunity is not limited to Africans. Europeans that are running mouth now ran out of their frozen wasteland in the past
you are deviating from the fact which is no sane person will migrate to a brutal country. if people in certain top countries do it, it is because there are resources they want from that brutal country and they will not come alone, they will come with their military for protection. and they will have their own quarters where only ameriicans or french etc live. any african who goes there will be arrested. you get me ? they isolate when they go to 3rd world countries, get the job done and get out fast
Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by TempleHouse: 8:33pm On Feb 09, 2022
Let’s ponder and meditate on these:

BLACK Mendy @ Manchester-RAPE
BLACK Greenwood @Manchester-RAPE
BLACK Zouma @Westham-Animal Cruelty

They will NEVER BE PROSECUTED IN AFRICA.
That is the difference !!!
Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by vikstandon(m): 8:33pm On Feb 09, 2022
You can kill the animal for eating but don't be cruel to it.

If you shoot a man to death...it is a lesser evil compared to when you use knife dey cut the arteries, fingers, toes, dey pierce am, they dismember am. All na death, but some death dey painful pass.

So why hit an animal without intention of eating it, while kill an animal when is not for food...Na Cruelty be that now.

You just cost and cut short the animal life for nothing now.

For you people wey dey slap your dog for ear, dey hit em bumbum, dey kick am...I go report you to Animal Right.

1 Like

Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by Walkee: 8:34pm On Feb 09, 2022
sukkot:
you are deviating from the fact which is no sane person will migrate to a brutal country. if people in certain top countries do it, it is because there are resources they want from that brutal country and they will not come alone, they will come with their military for protection. and they will have their own quarters where only ameriicans or french etc live. any african who goes there will be arrested. you get me ? they isolate when they go to 3rd world countries, get the job done and get out fast
people still migrate to even Afghanistan, Iraq etc America is many times more brutal than southern Nigeria and Ghana yet people still move there.
It's superiority complex plus most Africans are foolish enough to believe white people are money bags so they try to kidnap them.

Caucasians are just hypocrites, nothing more. The useless dog that used to come and shiit on my door mouth last year, I beat it to pulp till its useless owner chained it. One useless local dog bit my hand towards the end of last year I ended up spending what I didn't budget for. It's foolish to start pretending hitting animals that are even carnivores is one big sin when you and the animal eat other animals without batting an eyelid

1 Like

Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by lexy2014: 8:34pm On Feb 09, 2022
abbey621:

Go back and read my initial response to you, you claimed people eating meat is just as cruel as kicking a cat, so I needed to school you on how ignorant that sounds. Accept it or not, that's your problem not mine.....PEACE!

How can u school someone when u haven't even schooled yourself? Kindly find attached your initial response to me and pls show me where in my discussion with I "claimed people eating meat is just as cruel as kicking a cat".

1 Like

Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by OYEDIPE(m): 8:35pm On Feb 09, 2022
My thing is : must we always use our phones to record any events ?

1 Like

Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by Fatbam003: 8:35pm On Feb 09, 2022
That is why they are called developed countries. Africa don't care about issues like this
Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by sukkot: 8:36pm On Feb 09, 2022
Walkee:
people still migrate to even Afghanistan, Iraq etc America is many times more brutal than southern Nigeria and Ghana yet people still move there. Caucasians are just hypocrites, nothing more. The useless dog that used to come and shiit on my door mouth last year, I beat it to pulp till its useless owner chained it. One useless local dog bit my hand towards the end of last year I ended up spending what I didn't budget for. It's foolish to start pretending hitting animals that are even carnivores is one big sin when you and the animal eat other animals without batting an eyelid
nigga are yu smoking that mmpkiri mmri ? how many people in the world you know who have migrated to afganistan and iraq ?

Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by Walkee: 8:39pm On Feb 09, 2022
sukkot:
nigga are yu smoking that mmpkiri mmri ? how many people in the world you know who have migrated to afganistan and iraq ?
the people that were being evaluated with c17 when Taliban took control germinated from ground?
Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by sukkot: 8:40pm On Feb 09, 2022
Walkee:
the people that were being evaluated with c17 when Taliban took control germinated from ground?
they are indigenous afghan people. we are talking about migrants. try to stay on point. dont lose focus bro
Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by Annie001: 8:41pm On Feb 09, 2022
BoBiafra:
Scrolling down reading all yall post ;many people claiming its racism ;,and many irrelevant argument in support of. Kurt Zuma;
My total understanding ;Yall dont have empathy;the number of killing in Nigeria,the frustrations your elites class ;I mean the same elite class those that sold yall into slavery,the people many of yall vote or select to power,they have made yall immune to suffering.The mental illness in Nigeria is massive;No empathy but worshippers of the elite class. Kurt Zuma have done something that; every rational person in the world, will be remorseful and empathizes, on a defenseless animal ,that trust him.We all came to the world ;to survive ; no matter what show some humanely empathy.
Nigerians were are your humanity?
Eden hazard kicked a teenager and got just 3match ban
Alonso killed some with his car 60k ban and still playing for Chelsea
Suarez racism 40k
No one signed a petition then
They all did this to human, but for kicking a cat 250k and possibly jail.
This is pure racism let's call a spade a spade

1 Like

Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by Walkee: 8:41pm On Feb 09, 2022
sukkot:
you should search stories of how UK citizens left UK to start living in Iraq. Those only made news because one of the women converted to ISIS, later repented and tried to come back to UK. If she didn't pull that stunt nobody would have believed anyone could leave the "heavenly" UK to go live in Iraq

1 Like

Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by abbey621(m): 8:42pm On Feb 09, 2022
lexy2014:

How can u school someone when u haven't even schooled yourself? Kindly find attached your initial response to me and pls show me where in my discussion with I "claimed people eating meat is just as cruel as kicking a cat".

Dude come on, don't play silly games, anyone can see from your responses in this thread so far which way you swing, I have attached a refresher to jug your memory.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by Walkee: 8:42pm On Feb 09, 2022
sukkot:
they are indigenous afghan people. we are talking about migrants. try to stay on point. dont lose focus bro
no, there were lots of Americans citizens among them. They call themselves expats
Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by Joysammy: 8:43pm On Feb 09, 2022
Well-done a well civilized country.

Can you imagine this? Zouma owns the cat, paid for it and taking care of it yet the responsible Government took action for maltreating his cat.

But in Nigeria, human lives are not important let alone animals. They kill at will, forcefully rape married woman and yet nothing happen?

Same idiots/animals are moving all around with heavy protection by a ruler.
Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by lexy2014: 8:45pm On Feb 09, 2022
abbey621:

Dude come on, don't play silly games, anyone can see from your responses in this thread so far which way you swing, I have attached a refresher to jug your memory.

Pls read again. take note of where i said "...in my discussion with you". is that english too difficult to comprehend?

"How can u school someone when u haven't even schooled yourself? Kindly find attached your initial response to me and pls show me where in my discussion with I "claimed people eating meat is just as cruel as kicking a cat".

what prompted my question: " where are pigs/cows and goats slaughtered"
Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by lexy2014: 8:46pm On Feb 09, 2022
Annie001:

Eden hazard kicked a teenager and got just 3match ban
Alonso killed some with his car 60k ban and still playing for Chelsea
Suarez racism 40k
No one signed a petition then
They all did this to human, but for kicking a cat 250k and possibly jail.
This is pure racism let's call a spade a spade

tnx bro
Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by sukkot: 8:46pm On Feb 09, 2022
Walkee:
no, there were lots of Americans citizens among them. They call themselves expats
yeah they worked in american base over there. remember america was there for taliban and took their whole personel there ? they didnt relocate because of afgjanistan. there military job in america or on the american base took them there
Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by sukkot: 8:48pm On Feb 09, 2022
Walkee:
you should search stories of how UK citizens left UK to start living in Iraq. Those only made news because one of the women converted to ISIS, later repented and tried to come back to UK. If she didn't pull that stunt nobody would have believed anyone could leave the "heavenly" UK to go live in Iraq
where are you getting all these fake stories from ? uk citizens moved to live in iraq ? yeah maybe uk citizens of iraqi descent. not no regular uk person cheesy cheesy
Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by 07kjb: 8:52pm On Feb 09, 2022
That's why YAHOO BOYS are dealing with them, people that can WHILL there inheritance to animals deserves no pity
Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by abbey621(m): 8:53pm On Feb 09, 2022
lexy2014:

Pls read again. take note of where i said "...in my discussion with you". is that english too difficult to comprehend?

"How can u school someone when u haven't even schooled yourself? Kindly find attached your initial response to me and pls show me where in my discussion with I "claimed people eating meat is just as cruel as kicking a cat".

what prompted my question: " where are pigs/cows and goats slaughtered"

Okay continue arguing with yourself.....
Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by Bimpe29: 8:55pm On Feb 09, 2022
What's good for goose is good for the gander.
Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by Walkee: 8:58pm On Feb 09, 2022
sukkot:
where are you getting all these fake stories from ? uk citizens moved to live in iraq ? yeah maybe uk citizens of iraqi descent. not no regular uk person cheesy cheesy
fake news?
Where this one come from sef?

1 Like

Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by AfroKnight: 9:01pm On Feb 09, 2022
His crime?

He’s a man.

Additional crime?

He had the guts to be a black man!

Verdict, the most unreasonable penalties possible and more.

Just because of an animal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Champions League Group Stage Draw Released (See Full Fixtures) / Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) / RIO: Maximum Security At Nigeria's Team Base In Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.