Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,075 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries (53063 Views)

The Most Popular and influential Politicians From South South / Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? / I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries by TalkTalkTwins(m): 10:43pm On Feb 09, 2022
nice
Re: 2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries by psychologist(m): 10:43pm On Feb 09, 2022
Gh
Re: 2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries by DEROX: 10:43pm On Feb 09, 2022
undecided God make him president

1 Like

Re: 2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries by ihedioramma: 10:46pm On Feb 09, 2022
MR. ROCHAS OKOROCHA .
Re: 2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries by voiceless1(m): 10:47pm On Feb 09, 2022
tempest01:
Lol..nonsense. The only person that will defeat Tinubu is the northern cabal.

This is coming from someone that detests a tinubu presidency and will do my own part to make sure a kleptomaniac does not become president .

That said. He has the resources to win in a free and fair APC primaries but not the moral ground to win a free and fair general election if the opposition presents the right candidates.

So on point
Re: 2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries by mutfad: 10:48pm On Feb 09, 2022
donbachi:
Yahaya bello to defeat tinubu.
Op,dis the height of disrespect.are u mad or something.
yahaya bello,defeat tinubu.pls stop dis nonsense.

I tire oo

3 Likes

Re: 2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries by Walkee: 10:51pm On Feb 09, 2022
If yahaya Bello defeat Tinubu I will trek out of Nigeria. Nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: 2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries by CaptainFM1: 10:51pm On Feb 09, 2022
If I were Buhari, I will queue behind Yahaya Bello and give all my support to him. Don't ask me, but somehow my spirit tells me he's what Nigeria need in 2023.
Re: 2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries by Kdon2: 10:51pm On Feb 09, 2022
Alphafeezay:
Yahaya Bello Will beat Tinubu.

Quote me

In your dreams! He is the worst performing governor so far. So he is the worstest candidate if there is anything like that

3 Likes

Re: 2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries by LordIsaac(m): 10:51pm On Feb 09, 2022
Remove Yeye Bello from the list please.

3 Likes

Re: 2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries by abbey621(m): 10:51pm On Feb 09, 2022
tempest01:
Lol..nonsense. The only person that will defeat Tinubu is the northern cabal.

This is coming from someone that detests a tinubu presidency and will do my own part to make sure a kleptomaniac does not become president .

That said. He has the resources to win in a free and fair APC primaries but not the moral ground to win a free and fair general election if the opposition presents the right candidates.

Speaking of moral grounds can you name a candidate from the North with those imaginary moral grounds? Let's face it when it comes to morality the candidates available now have all fallen short so let's use another criteria to judge, let's not be hypocrites abeg.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries by Khaysee: 10:52pm On Feb 09, 2022
Osibanjo that can not win his polling unit in 2015 and 2019
Yahya bello lolz

Op you don’t know tinubu at all someone who made sitting governors several senators among others including both and even Apc itself
Only ungrateful people within the party who are less than 20 percent don’t flow his way

Let’s tell ourselves frank truth no one on this country alive has tinubu popularity and foot soldiers in politics all over Nigeria

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries by mpire: 10:52pm On Feb 09, 2022
Naijafever1:
Politicking for 2023 general elections has begun at full throttle. National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Ahmed Bola Tinubu, announced his intention to contest for 2023 general election under All Progressives Congress (APC Political party, as he want to succeed his ally president Muhammadu Buhari.

And the race for the APC 2023 presidential ticket would be thrown open for all interested aspirants. Bola Ahmed Tinubu isn't the only option that the All Progressives Congress (APC) has before the 2023 general elections. There are others most influential APC politicians who can conveniently defeat the former Lagos State governor in the race for the APC 2023 presidential ticket.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu needs to prepare to face tough politicians who has also showed interest in the race for the number one citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in 2023, It will be a serious struggle and the APC presidential ticket won't come to him on the platter of gold.

The All Progressive congress (APC) is in the lookout for a very strong, viable and influential person who can face the opposition party People Democratic party (PDP) in 2023 presidential seat.

The participations of certain chieftains of the APC will make it unprecedentedly difficult for The former Lagos state governor Bola Tinubu to clinch the ticket of the party. He is determined to take over from the incumbent president Muhammadu Buhari.

Below a list of 2 Most Influential Politicians Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Presidential ticket.

[s]Yahaya Bello Kogi State governor

[b]Yahaya Bello is a young politician who now aspires to take over from President Muhammadu Buhari. The Kogi State governor has indicated that he would contest for the ticket of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and he has argued against the zoning formula. He can enjoy the support of the APC based on these reasons.

Yahaya bello performance as Governor in kogi state and his age.

At 46, Bello is the Youngest Serving Governor in Nigeria. The Civil Servant and Businessman turned Politician came into limelight after he emerged as Governor of Kogi State in January 2016.

Governor Yahaya Bello has already won many Nigerian heart for the role he played during the covid-19 situation even before his revealed his ambition for 2023 general election recently.

Yahaya Bello was the only governor who refused to complied with federal government, over lockdown during the covid-19 era, despite all the pressured from FG, NCDC, and from some governors.

The governor gave his best in aspect of security, we all know the issues of security situation in the country, Yahaya Bello was able to tackles the issues of kidnappings, Bandits, even the Fulani herdsmen were not give room in Kogi state.

Yahaya Bello will be a very big challenge for any candidate from opposition party if APC decides to give him Presidential ticket in 2023 election.[/b] [/s]

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo

Another influential APC politician who could defeat Bola Ahmed for All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential ticket in 2023 is vice president Yemi Osinbajo.

If vice president Yemi Osinbajo decides to take part in the struggle for the ticket of the All Progressives Congress, Bola Ahmed Tinubu would be stopped almost immediately. The vice president has several opportunities over the national of the APC (Bola Tinubu) as far as the issue of APC ticket is concerned.

The incumbent president would want his legacies to continue and since the vice president, Osinbajo, is a part of the story of the administration of Buhari, the president may just have to throw his weight behind his vice, Osinbajo. And if the president queues behind Osinbajo, several top politicians would do the same. Hence, the support of the president is enough the vice president to defeat the former Lagos state governor Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

What a load of crap. This is just to promote Yeye Bellobut you had to add Osinbajo, you're only bring clever by half. Who the hell is Bello in the scheme of things in Niger? Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: 2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries by Lindodo20: 10:54pm On Feb 09, 2022
okefranci:
Who's Yahaya Bello? Is not even popular or influential as you claimed, though Tinubu will be defeated by Osinbajo and it's 100% sure

OP is obviously on Yeye Bello's payroll

1 Like

Re: 2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries by Kdon2: 10:55pm On Feb 09, 2022
CaptainFM1:
If I were Buhari, I will queue behind Yahaya Bello and give all my support to him. Don't ask me, but somehow my spirit tells me he's what Nigeria need in 2023.

You dey smoke weed too much. Stop it! Yahaya can not even win in kogi

4 Likes

Re: 2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries by Kdon2: 10:56pm On Feb 09, 2022
Khaysee:
Osibanjo that can not win his polling unit in 2015 and 2019
Yahya bello lolz

Op you don’t know tinubu at all someone who made sitting governors several senators among others including both and even Apc itself
Only ungrateful people within the party who are less than 20 percent don’t flow his way

Let’s tell ourselves frank truth no one on this country alive has tinubu popularity and foot soldiers in politics all over Nigeria

Leave them, e go shock them!

1 Like

Re: 2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries by Khaysee: 10:56pm On Feb 09, 2022
Tell hello he can’t not even reach 3 in primary election I can mention 5 gov that will defeat him

1 Like

Re: 2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries by nedekid: 10:57pm On Feb 09, 2022
I prefer Osibanjo to Tinubu, but I will take tinubu over the kogi guy.
Peter Obi or someone similar like adesina, atedo peterside, elumelu etc would be the ultimate but they cannot win.

1 Like

Re: 2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries by gulfer: 10:58pm On Feb 09, 2022
No disrespect o but, mentioning Yahaya Bello and VP Yemi. Osinbajo in one breathe reeks of mischief by the OP..... ... angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: 2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries by adekolaelect(m): 11:00pm On Feb 09, 2022
Kriss216:

Ghetto politician, Tinubu can never be President.
kill yourself .mumu.

3 Likes

Re: 2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries by Eric310890: 11:02pm On Feb 09, 2022
Na VP get mouth here Yeye Bello no follow

1 Like

Re: 2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries by liver123(m): 11:02pm On Feb 09, 2022
Bros stop this nonsense, who be yahaya bello

1 Like

Re: 2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries by CaptainFM1: 11:02pm On Feb 09, 2022
Kdon2:

You dey smoke weed too much. Stop it! Yahaya can not even win in kogi

I've just told you it's my spirit. Sometimes it gets high.
Re: 2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries by SOFTENGR: 11:03pm On Feb 09, 2022
With the level of failure of APC, people are still considering them?
Re: 2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries by berrystunn(m): 11:03pm On Feb 09, 2022
I wanted to support Tinubu. I stopped when he said he will continue from where baba stopped. Dollar 415, bag of rice 30k pump price 165.... Hardship, insecurity borrowing and looting, unemployment.

Say no to evil spirit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries by tempest01(m): 11:07pm On Feb 09, 2022
abbey621:

Speaking of moral grounds can you name a candidate from the North with those imaginary moral grounds? Let's face it when it comes to morality the candidates available now have all fallen short so let's use another criteria to judge, let's not be hypocrites abeg.

Leave the northerners to accomodate their looters. Down south we will call them out.
Re: 2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries by Besk: 11:09pm On Feb 09, 2022
Naijafever1:
Politicking for 2023 general elections has begun at full throttle. National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Ahmed Bola Tinubu, announced his intention to contest for 2023 general election under All Progressives Congress (APC Political party, as he want to succeed his ally president Muhammadu Buhari.

Again and again, Nairaland Mods keep allowing these daft and demented write-ups from those whose daily and permanent nightmare is Bola Tinubu.

Imagine the idiot writing that ‘Yahaya Bello won Nigerian hearts with the way he managed COVID19’!

How stupid can people get and how blinded by money can Nairaland get by giving its platform to gross disinformation and outright lies?

The same Yahaya whose answer to what his state was doing about Covid19 was that they developed an app and that since no one had contacted them that they had COVID19 then it meant nobody had COVID19.

The same Yahaya Bello whose government took a loan to pay salaries and then criminally put the funds in private accounts to earn interest? That Buhari’s govt helped them cover it up does not mean that we Nigerians forget.

The corrupt thug called Naijafever1, his accomplices Mods in Nairaland and the cash disbursers spending Kogi State money to run Yahaya Bello’s campaign should all be ashamed of yourself.

As for the very daft assertion that once Osinbajo comes out, Tinubu would lose, I know the fact that Tinubu lives in your head rent-free is what drives you to keep clutching at every lie, senseless calculations and outright wild dreams in order to make yourself temporarily wish the inevitable away.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries by Ingredient88(m): 11:09pm On Feb 09, 2022
Naijafever1:

And the race for the APC 2023 presidential ticket would be thrown open for all interested aspirants. Bola Ahmed Tinubu isn't the only option that the All Progressives Congress (APC) has before the 2023 general elections. There are others most influential APC politicians who can conveniently defeat the former Lagos State governor in the race for the APC 2023 presidential ticket.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu needs to prepare to face tough politicians who has also showed interest in the race for the number one citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in 2023, It will be a serious struggle and the APC presidential ticket won't come to him on the platter of gold.

The All Progressive congress (APC) is in the lookout for a very strong, viable and influential person who can face the opposition party People Democratic party (PDP) in 2023 presidential seat.

The participations of certain chieftains of the APC will make it unprecedentedly difficult for The former Lagos state governor Bola Tinubu to clinch the ticket of the party. He is determined to take over from the incumbent president Muhammadu Buhari.

Below a list of 2 Most Influential Politicians Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Presidential ticket.

Yahaya Bello Kogi State governor

Yahaya Bello is a young politician who now aspires to take over from President Muhammadu Buhari. The Kogi State governor has indicated that he would contest for the ticket of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and he has argued against the zoning formula. He can enjoy the support of the APC based on these reasons.

Yahaya bello performance as Governor in kogi state and his age.

At 46, Bello is the Youngest Serving Governor in Nigeria. The Civil Servant and Businessman turned Politician came into limelight after he emerged as Governor of Kogi State in January 2016.

Governor Yahaya Bello has already won many Nigerian heart for the role he played during the covid-19 situation even before his revealed his ambition for 2023 general election recently.

Yahaya Bello was the only governor who refused to complied with federal government, over lockdown during the covid-19 era, despite all the pressured from FG, NCDC, and from some governors.

The governor gave his best in aspect of security, we all know the issues of security situation in the country, Yahaya Bello was able to tackles the issues of kidnappings, Bandits, even the Fulani herdsmen were not give room in Kogi state.

Yahaya Bello will be a very big challenge for any candidate from opposition party if APC decides to give him Presidential ticket in 2023 election.

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo

Another influential APC politician who could defeat Bola Ahmed for All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential ticket in 2023 is vice president Yemi Osinbajo.

If vice president Yemi Osinbajo decides to take part in the struggle for the ticket of the All Progressives Congress, Bola Ahmed Tinubu would be stopped almost immediately. The vice president has several opportunities over the national of the APC (Bola Tinubu) as far as the issue of APC ticket is concerned.

The incumbent president would want his legacies to continue and since the vice president, Osinbajo, is a part of the story of the administration of Buhari, the president may just have to throw his weight behind his vice, Osinbajo. And if the president queues behind Osinbajo, several top politicians would do the same. Hence, the support of the president is enough the vice president to defeat the former Lagos state governor Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
.... Both of them that you just mentioned were brought up by tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries by olabright31: 11:10pm On Feb 09, 2022
Oluboh:
I agree with Yahaya Bello
For someone to come fresh and become 1st runner up in a keenly contested primaries that later made him kogi governor, he must be really smart

What are you saying for God sake? Was it his smartness that killed audu ?
Re: 2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries by cardoctor(m): 11:10pm On Feb 09, 2022
May God help him
Re: 2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries by prohet: 11:10pm On Feb 09, 2022
The APC is bent on giving the party ticket to ROTIMI CHIBUIKE AMEACHI. Check my comments on issues like this on nairaland. Take this to the bank! AMEACHI from all indications especially from the crises that removed oshomole, how the fight went and so forth you will understand that AMEACHI will get the ticket. Tinubu knows before now he can't get the ticket he is only fighting for relevance in the party and just to have an option for a good bargain simple and this is simply the game tinubu wants to play. All the odds are against tinubu. My opinion though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan Pulls massive Crowd At Kano Presidential Rally (Photos) / Breaking News: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers / Dele Momodu, Nigerians reacts as Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash In Kabba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.