Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries (53068 Views)

The Most Popular and influential Politicians From South South / Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? / I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries by Besk: 11:11pm On Feb 09, 2022
Ingredient88:
.... Both of them that you just mentioned were brought up by tinubu.

Do you mind the Arindin (with a capital A) who is busy trying to earn his daily pay as a Yahaya Bello e-rat on daily stipend.

1 Like

Re: 2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries by DeleTaller: 11:11pm On Feb 09, 2022
[quote author=alsudan post=110096187]APC Governors that are not with Thiefnibu.

SW Fayemi
SE Umahi and Uzodinma
SS Ben Ayade
NC Lalong, Sani Bello, Yahaya Bello, A A Sule
NW all of them except Babariga thief for obvious reasons
NE Buni, Inuwa Yahaya.

Thiefnibus faith was sealed when his party rejected Direct primaries.

Yahaya Bello and Osinbajo are both comedians, they stand zero chance. The APC flag bearer will be handpicked by Buhari and his cabal, that’s what the likes of Amaechi, GEJ, and Fayemi are hoping on.

Mr. Forecaster
Re: 2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries by Besk: 11:12pm On Feb 09, 2022
Oluboh:
I agree with Yahaya Bello
For someone to come fresh and become 1st runner up in a keenly contested primaries that later made him kogi governor, he must be really smart

Olubo, yet another e-rat earning stipends from the Yahaya Bello campaign and being backed up by Nairaland Mods that lose their morals once they see cash from Yeye Bello.
Re: 2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries by HilcomTech(m): 11:13pm On Feb 09, 2022
Oluboh:
For someone to come fresh and become 1st runner up in a keenly contested primaries that later made him kogi governor, he must be really smart

stop dreaming. Bello is a big joke.
Bello was a distant second and was beaten black and blue by late Abubakar Audu in the elections.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries by Ingredient88(m): 11:21pm On Feb 09, 2022
Besk:

Do you mind the Arindin (with a capital A) who is busy trying to earn his daily pay as a Yahaya Bello e-rat on daily stipend.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries by IPIGSRMUMUS: 11:21pm On Feb 09, 2022
[s]
tempest01:
Lol..nonsense. The only person that will defeat Tinubu is the northern cabal.

This is coming from someone that detests a tinubu presidency and will do my own part to make sure a kleptomaniac does not become president .

That said. He has the resources to win in a free and fair APC primaries but not the moral ground to win a free and fair general election if the opposition presents the right candidates.
[/s]

He will be your president come 2023.

1 Like

Re: 2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries by tempest01(m): 11:22pm On Feb 09, 2022
IPIGSRMUMUS:
[s][/s]

He will be your president come 2023.

LOL this one hoping to benefit from the loot is still hopeful.
Re: 2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries by Emperor88(m): 11:26pm On Feb 09, 2022
Michelle70:
Yahaya bello doesn't stand a chance, the average person on the street only knows Tinubu, Osinbajo, Atiku, PMB Amaechi and to some extent Wike.
In a neutral field, not APC and not PDP, bello can't pull 5m votes, common Peter Obi will defeat him
You dey mind that mumu. Yahaya Bello of all people. One of the worse governors we have in Nigeria.. Someone who played down on corona virus is smart?
Re: 2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries by IPIGSRMUMUS: 11:28pm On Feb 09, 2022
tempest01:

LOL this one hoping to benefit from the loot is still hopeful.

I don't benefit jack from anyone in Nigeria, to the contrary, I bring hard currency and technical know how to the country.
Tinubu has shown over the years to have a knack for spotting and selecting intelligent people into government especially when compared to other Nigerian politicians.
That's my only reason for why I will donate to his campaign and support it with everything muscle in my body.
I don't need nor want anything from Tinubu or any politician. I only look at all the possible contestants and Tinubu is far and above all of the others.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries by LillyandDaisy: 11:28pm On Feb 09, 2022
I’m patiently waiting, I can wait and am not curious! Why should I care when am just 1 in 200m people that will determine the president

1 Like

Re: 2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:28pm On Feb 09, 2022
Story story...
Re: 2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries by Emperor88(m): 11:29pm On Feb 09, 2022
donbachi:
Yahaya bello to defeat tinubu.
Op,dis the height of disrespect.are u mad or something.
yahaya bello,defeat tinubu.pls stop dis nonsense.
I was surprised too and this made front page!

1 Like

Re: 2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries by tempest01(m): 11:31pm On Feb 09, 2022
IPIGSRMUMUS:

I don't benefit jack from anyone in Nigeria, to the contrary, I bring hard currency and technical know how to the country.
Tinubu has shown over the years to have a knack for spotting and selecting intelligent people into government especially when compared to other Nigerian politicians.
That's my only reason for why I will donate to his campaign and support it with everything muscle in my body.
I don't need nor want anything from Tinubu or any politician. I only look at all the possible contestants and Tinubu is far and above all of the others.

Hard currency? technical Know-how? Are you the only one abroad?

A thief emplioying intelligent people, what use is it to a company or institution?

He will still ruin it with chronic theft.
Re: 2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries by obinoral1179(m): 11:31pm On Feb 09, 2022
Oluboh:
He was not smart he was privileged then.....
Re: 2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries by Belleful: 11:31pm On Feb 09, 2022
Wtf man, yeye bello. @op, too much kwale weed is bad for u
Re: 2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries by aylipple: 11:32pm On Feb 09, 2022
Lol. Perhaps Osinbajo, yes but Yahaya Bello? Three politicians who can give BAT a good run for his money in the APC are Amaechi, Osinbajo & OUK.

The rest are just pretenders especially GYB; can't believe some people actually think he stands a good chance of picking the APC ticket even in a free, fair & credible primaries.
Re: 2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries by szkz(m): 11:39pm On Feb 09, 2022
I think the OP meant to say Osinbajo and Zulum of Borno state
Re: 2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries by obinoral1179(m): 11:39pm On Feb 09, 2022
neutralmind:
Yahaya Bello does not have a well known and tested political structure.

Who are his allies?

How many elections has he influenced as a key figure?

How strong is his political network across Nigeria ?

He is a light weight compared to Tinubu.

Tinubu is in charge of key states in the South West. He has relevant contacts in the North as well and was influential in the emergence of Buhari as the President.

Tinubus fingerprints are all around Osinbajo (VP)

His fingerprints are all around the Speaker of the house of representatives.

He has fingerprints all around some notable ministers, senators and many more.

Tinubu has a lot of political influence and this is a fact.

In the game of politics Tinubu has more political influence than Osinbajo. However Osinbajo has the "power of the office" for now and a huge amount of goodwill.

Note: This is pure analysis
I like this your analysis..... The influence of Tinubu is what many of this politicians are jealous of and they are all bent to destroy his ambition because they are in power but after that what next? Tinubu will still have some level of influence even if the party denies him the ticket but what will happen to the rest of the politicians is a matter for another day because Buhari only have the time to flex his power after this he will be relegated to the background....

2 Likes

Re: 2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries by Precy1: 11:40pm On Feb 09, 2022
Some write ups are not worth reading...How someone will want to put yahaya Bello and Tinubu on the same pedestal is unthinkable...I don't like Tinubu but saying GYB will defeat him sounds insulting to me.. How I mean how on Earth is that possible?

2 Likes

Re: 2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 09, 2022
tempest01:
Lol..nonsense. The only person that will defeat Tinubu is the northern cabal.

This is coming from someone that detests a tinubu presidency and will do my own part to make sure a kleptomaniac does not become president .

That said. He has the resources (questionable source) to win in a free and fair APC primaries but not the moral ground to win a free and fair general election if the opposition presents the right candidates.
. Don’t waste your time with these people most of them have a chronic inability to reason properly. Most of them don’t know the difference between hope and likely probability. The Op thinks he has written something sensible. Whether it is poverty, poor education or poor nuitrients ias kids (maybe too much indomie). I don’t know but there is just a chronic lack of critical thinking amongst these people!!! 2023 is round the corner, primaries will soon come!!! They swill still be arguing like fools.

1 Like

Re: 2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries by IPIGSRMUMUS: 11:47pm On Feb 09, 2022
tempest01:

Hard currency? technical Know-how? Are you the only one abroad?

A thief emplioying intelligent people, what use is it to a company or institution?

He will still ruin it with chronic theft.

Tinubu stole your money? pls take him to court and provide evidence of such crime.
Until then pls shhhhhhhhhhh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries by alizma: 11:50pm On Feb 09, 2022
Michelle70:
Yahaya bello doesn't stand a chance, the average person on the street only knows Tinubu, Osinbajo, Atiku, PMB Amaechi and to some extent Wike.
In a neutral field, not APC and not PDP, bello can't pull 5m votes, common Peter Obi will defeat him
You are very wrong. In a presidential election between Peter Obi and Yahaya Bello, Peter Obi will never get half Yahaya Bello's vote. Obviously you don't know how voting patern in Nigeria swings the moment candidates emerge from the two key political parties.
In a general election between Bello and Obi, Obi will hardly get 1/3 of the votes in these states/places, Kano, Niger, kaduna, sokoto Maiduguri, Yola, Oyo, Ogun, Lagos, Edo, Kogi, Osun, Ondo, ekiti, katsina, nasarawa, bauchi, kebbi, jigawa, yobe, Taraba, Kwara, venue and abuja.
Re: 2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries by Benjax4all: 11:50pm On Feb 09, 2022
berrystunn:
I wanted to support Tinubu. I stopped when he said he will continue from where baba stopped. Dollar 415, bag of rice 30k pump price 165.... Hardship, insecurity borrowing and looting, unemployment.

Say no to evil spirit.
that continue one off me big time,how can he say he will continue d failure of buhari if he become president undecided undecided undecided
Re: 2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries by Biafranodogwu55: 11:55pm On Feb 09, 2022
Na dia problem be dat... Wetin consign me... Las las wetin go happen go happen
Re: 2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries by calcal: 12:27am On Feb 10, 2022
Take out from Ukrainian and Chile in the last election, Yaya Bello has the chance to defeat any old candidate. people are tired of all these old fools.
Re: 2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries by DaveJacuzie: 12:28am On Feb 10, 2022
Oluboh:
story!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Breaking News: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers / Dele Momodu, Nigerians reacts as Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash In Kabba / Jonathan Pulls massive Crowd At Kano Presidential Rally (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.