Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,326 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Prophet Isaac Anibaba Hypnotised, Raped, Impregnated Me — 16-Year-Old Member - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prophet Isaac Anibaba Hypnotised, Raped, Impregnated Me — 16-Year-Old Member (40904 Views)

Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera / ‘I Called Them Before I Have Sex With My Wife’; Man Hypnotised By Scammers. PIC / Prophet Isaac Amata Arrested In Zambia For Drug Trafficking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Isaac Anibaba Hypnotised, Raped, Impregnated Me — 16-Year-Old Member by Awoleesu(m): 10:57am On Feb 10, 2022
I ceased reading when I got to the part where after being kicked out of the church, the victim and her Mom moved to stay with a relative...

My question is why moving to church in the first place when you have relatives in town?

The usual stupidity of women I guess...

1 Like

Re: Prophet Isaac Anibaba Hypnotised, Raped, Impregnated Me — 16-Year-Old Member by Nwagod26: 12:38pm On Feb 10, 2022
You prayed to God to not allow you encounter such problems again? Na you Dem suppose dey pray against oooo. Seriously.

Why not cut off this man's penis and allow us rest bikozie.

Una no dey use eye see small children and Toto. The parents of the gurl na Dem do pass self. Allow poverty wreck havoc for una reach.
Re: Prophet Isaac Anibaba Hypnotised, Raped, Impregnated Me — 16-Year-Old Member by Havisco: 8:02pm On Feb 10, 2022
Since this is a pastor now, you treated his case as normal man, but if it was to be a Muslim cleric, those fried brain will be insulting Islam instead of judging him as a person. You people need grow up and have normal sense, no amount of blasphemy can stop Islam. If all you care is to use any slight opportunity to come against Islam, that means you go to school for nothing, you’re still an illiterate.
Re: Prophet Isaac Anibaba Hypnotised, Raped, Impregnated Me — 16-Year-Old Member by lexander(m): 9:05pm On Feb 10, 2022
Havisco:
Since this is a pastor now, you treated his case as normal man, but if it was to be a Muslim cleric, those fried brain will be insulting Islam instead of judging him as a person. You people need grow up and have normal sense, no amount of blasphemy can stop Islam. If all you care is to use any slight opportunity to come against Islam, that means you go to school for nothing, you’re still an illiterate.
i dont know about others but i always judge people based on their actions not by tribe,color or religion.
Re: Prophet Isaac Anibaba Hypnotised, Raped, Impregnated Me — 16-Year-Old Member by kechywillz(m): 9:46pm On Feb 10, 2022
How can the illustration of the man in the cartoon have big nyash like a woman,nawa oh grin
Re: Prophet Isaac Anibaba Hypnotised, Raped, Impregnated Me — 16-Year-Old Member by Rawhumper(m): 2:04pm On Mar 04, 2022
Lwkmd.....I thought the same bro

quote author=JackDaAlienz post=110100333]Op, you sure say no be Nicki Minaj dey wear blue trouser for that picture.

Abi the prophet get big yansh

I no understand??

But seriously, one thing I have experienced many many many many many times in this Life is.

Those who project Holiness in Public
Do Far more worse things in Private.

Ever since I knew this, I knew peace [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

74-Year-Old Man Rapes Teenage Girl In Warri, Infects Her With Disease. Photos / Mass Burial For Kwatas, Bokkos Attack Victims In Plateau State (Photos) / Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.