Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,911 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Romanus Amuta Is Dead! (Natty Of 'New Masquerade Fame' Dies At 79) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Romanus Amuta Is Dead! (Natty Of 'New Masquerade Fame' Dies At 79) (50486 Views)

Chika Okpala Of "The New Masquerade" Is 73 Today / Jerry Springer Is Dead At 79 / Lizzy Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of New Masquerade Dies (Rumours) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romanus Amuta Is Dead! (Natty Of 'New Masquerade Fame' Dies At 79) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 09, 2022
Yea. May his soul rest in peace.
Golan007:

Ok.

I'm happy to hear that.

But the photos didn't do him any justice.

May his soul rest in peace.

He brought joy to many homes back in the day.
Re: Romanus Amuta Is Dead! (Natty Of 'New Masquerade Fame' Dies At 79) by anambraamaka: 11:53pm On Feb 09, 2022
RIP
Re: Romanus Amuta Is Dead! (Natty Of 'New Masquerade Fame' Dies At 79) by Sleekfingers: 11:55pm On Feb 09, 2022
Indomie noodles children what's una take?

2 Likes

Re: Romanus Amuta Is Dead! (Natty Of 'New Masquerade Fame' Dies At 79) by alizma: 11:56pm On Feb 09, 2022
Rest in peace Sir
Re: Romanus Amuta Is Dead! (Natty Of 'New Masquerade Fame' Dies At 79) by Kingosytex(m): 12:05am On Feb 10, 2022
Life is a mystery. I just finished watching his movie moments ago and little did I know he's gone.
Safe journey sir.
Re: Romanus Amuta Is Dead! (Natty Of 'New Masquerade Fame' Dies At 79) by Kingnelson9: 12:07am On Feb 10, 2022
This is so unfortunate
He has always acted as a good man in most movies
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Romanus Amuta Is Dead! (Natty Of 'New Masquerade Fame' Dies At 79) by chyzoo4u(m): 12:32am On Feb 10, 2022
Golan007:
Wow he lived a long life.

His picture however shows he may have lived in penury.

Na, he didn't live in penury. His two sons are medical doctors. One in Nigeria, one in the US. The daughters are beautiful and doing well. I remember her daughter did her MSc in Canada about 8 years ago... That's much I can remember.

Unlike many others, they never asked for treatment fund online.

3 Likes

Re: Romanus Amuta Is Dead! (Natty Of 'New Masquerade Fame' Dies At 79) by wink2015(m): 12:37am On Feb 10, 2022
I used to watch new masquerade that feature Clarus, chief Zebudaya, Gringori, jegede shokoya, Lizzy Evueme etc

I do not understand why Nollywood did not reach out to him to engage him for his movie talents.

Even Chika Okpala ( chief Zebudaya) also stayed out of Nollywood.

Only preferring to run advert and sensitization project for federal government agency and some private come.

I am strongly of the opinion that Natty acting talent was not fully maximized to the fullest.

May his gentle soul rest in peace.

Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Romanus Amuta Is Dead! (Natty Of 'New Masquerade Fame' Dies At 79) by Nobody: 12:46am On Feb 10, 2022
Sad.

This funny man is gone.
Re: Romanus Amuta Is Dead! (Natty Of 'New Masquerade Fame' Dies At 79) by HimName: 1:12am On Feb 10, 2022
wink2015:
I used to watch new masquerade that feature Clarus, chief Zebudaya, Gringori, jegede shokoya, Lizzy Evueme etc

I do not understand why Nollywood did not reach out to him to engage him for his movie talents.

Even Chika Okpala ( chief Zebudaya) also stayed out of Nollywood.

Only preferring to run advert and sensitization project for federal government agency and some private come.

I am strongly of the opinion that Natty acting talent was not fully maximized to the fullest.

May his gentle soul rest in peace.

Amen.

RIP to him

Re: Romanus Amuta Is Dead! (Natty Of 'New Masquerade Fame' Dies At 79) by phenase(m): 1:24am On Feb 10, 2022
shocked So Natty is gone. New Masquerade those years
Re: Romanus Amuta Is Dead! (Natty Of 'New Masquerade Fame' Dies At 79) by ikorodureporta: 1:37am On Feb 10, 2022
The guy still look like poor man..

I Hate stroke

1 Like

Re: Romanus Amuta Is Dead! (Natty Of 'New Masquerade Fame' Dies At 79) by Judolisco(m): 1:48am On Feb 10, 2022
Omicron007:
RIP.

But I don't know him.
how u no go sabi dis man na... Even Na 2003 dem born u
Re: Romanus Amuta Is Dead! (Natty Of 'New Masquerade Fame' Dies At 79) by judatech: 1:48am On Feb 10, 2022
Golan007:
Wow he lived a long life.

His picture however shows he may have lived in penury.

Like stroke...the male Nollywood die in poverty...the female dey buy latest Range Rover

1 Like

Re: Romanus Amuta Is Dead! (Natty Of 'New Masquerade Fame' Dies At 79) by Nobody: 1:58am On Feb 10, 2022
Chai! One of the legends that made my childhood sweet.
They nick-named lots of us 'Naaty' back then, because of our expertise in appearing at a friend's house just at about when food is served cheesy grin... such pure beautiful memories.

May God rest his soul and grant his family the fortitude to bear his demise.
Re: Romanus Amuta Is Dead! (Natty Of 'New Masquerade Fame' Dies At 79) by lozanni(m): 2:33am On Feb 10, 2022
Armaggedon:
In the masquerade he always visits when the food is done and sometimes comes with spoon.
Sad. Rip.

grin Very much true.
May his Soul rest in peace, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Romanus Amuta Is Dead! (Natty Of 'New Masquerade Fame' Dies At 79) by Didi2d(m): 2:34am On Feb 10, 2022
Nbotee:
Natty, "GRINGORI" in the voice of Ovuleria and Zebrudaya made TV fun back den

I no need anyone to tell say you be senior man, for the characters you mentioned

1 Like

Re: Romanus Amuta Is Dead! (Natty Of 'New Masquerade Fame' Dies At 79) by Burgerlomo: 3:04am On Feb 10, 2022
RIP sir
Re: Romanus Amuta Is Dead! (Natty Of 'New Masquerade Fame' Dies At 79) by mrdipye(m): 3:17am On Feb 10, 2022
Rip so this man if from ukana?
Re: Romanus Amuta Is Dead! (Natty Of 'New Masquerade Fame' Dies At 79) by toprealman: 3:18am On Feb 10, 2022
Omicron007:
RIP.

But I don't know him.
Yes, you came in much later. He cracked our ribs back then.

1 Like

Re: Romanus Amuta Is Dead! (Natty Of 'New Masquerade Fame' Dies At 79) by fabolousneyo: 3:31am On Feb 10, 2022
Natty Okoro , commissioner of longer-throat !!!
Rip veteran actor

1 Like

Re: Romanus Amuta Is Dead! (Natty Of 'New Masquerade Fame' Dies At 79) by Poleski: 3:32am On Feb 10, 2022
He lived long. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Romanus Amuta Is Dead! (Natty Of 'New Masquerade Fame' Dies At 79) by Innomach(m): 3:50am On Feb 10, 2022
Omicron007:
RIP.

But I don't know him.
Sorry boy! You must be Indomie! Indomie!! Mama!!! Indomie Noddles.. ....
Re: Romanus Amuta Is Dead! (Natty Of 'New Masquerade Fame' Dies At 79) by bravehost4u(m): 3:54am On Feb 10, 2022
Natty Okosisi
Re: Romanus Amuta Is Dead! (Natty Of 'New Masquerade Fame' Dies At 79) by phemmyfour: 4:29am On Feb 10, 2022
Armaggedon:
In the new masquerade he always visits when the food is done and sometimes comes with spoon.
Sad. Rip.
Re: Romanus Amuta Is Dead! (Natty Of 'New Masquerade Fame' Dies At 79) by phemmyfour: 4:29am On Feb 10, 2022
Omicron007:
RIP.

But I don't know him.
omicron generation
Re: Romanus Amuta Is Dead! (Natty Of 'New Masquerade Fame' Dies At 79) by Nobody: 4:34am On Feb 10, 2022
Most people do not still understand these things we are saying. Nigeria is almost finished. The health care system is zero. And people themselves are illiterates. GDP is not that bad, but the population is extremely high. What 3 people should use, 30 people use in Nigeria. This is why the poverty rate is high. When the poverty rate is high, different kinds of illnesses kill. Yet, people don't care and they give births like pigs in Nigeria.

If you love yourself, take care of yourself from a young age. If you love yourself, avoid living in major cities or even you live there, find a place you will cultivate organic vegetables. Stop eating processed food. Stop eating even most fruits which I am sure are ripened by cancer-causing agents. Stop eating cheap rotten food. In fact, stop buying food outside because rotten materials are used to cook such.

You cannot live the way most people live in Nigeria and not start having health issues from 55 years upward if you do not die at the age. This is real.

Take care of yourself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romanus Amuta Is Dead! (Natty Of 'New Masquerade Fame' Dies At 79) by Yankee101: 5:12am On Feb 10, 2022
Don't like how the pioneers where/are neglected
Re: Romanus Amuta Is Dead! (Natty Of 'New Masquerade Fame' Dies At 79) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:22am On Feb 10, 2022
RIP sir Natty
Re: Romanus Amuta Is Dead! (Natty Of 'New Masquerade Fame' Dies At 79) by kevoh(m): 5:28am On Feb 10, 2022
Rest in peace, Sir Romania Amuta!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Regina Daniels' Father Reacts To Her Marriage To Billionaire Ned Nwoko / Ini Edo Shows Her Sexy Dance Steps (photos) / Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.