Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,387 members, 7,781,110 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:08 AM

Uefa: £12.7bn Deal Is A 'new Dawn' For Clubs - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Uefa: £12.7bn Deal Is A 'new Dawn' For Clubs (15422 Views)

Super League Is Back On As Court Rules UEFA Cannot Sanction Clubs Involved / Major European Football Clubs Announce Formation Of Super League / 3 Clubs That Could Stop Liverpool From Defending The Champions League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uefa: £12.7bn Deal Is A 'new Dawn' For Clubs by Bomaye7(m): 7:23pm On Feb 11, 2022
Enoch3721:
wetin man go do but I think covid contributed
yes that was the major reason. Covid opened the eyes of many to how financially vulnerable they can be. So everyone reasonable person, company or organization had to restrategize in order not to find their self in trouble waters if the case of lockdown happens again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uefa: £12.7bn Deal Is A 'new Dawn' For Clubs by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 11, 2022
Bomaye7:
yes that was the major reason. Covid opened the eyes of many to how financially vulnerable they can be. So everyone reasonable person, company or organization had to restrategize in order not to find their self in trouble waters if the case of lockdown happens again
quick businesses like P.O.S everywhere, hustelers everywhere, yahoo boys, ritualists, kidnappers and all manner of things just to get back on their feet, and these guys even chose to do it legally self

1 Like

Re: Uefa: £12.7bn Deal Is A 'new Dawn' For Clubs by MrMacinterchi1: 11:05pm On Feb 11, 2022
Enoch3721:
Am also not in support of the fact that most of the teams involved are after the money and it was just what they thought is the solution to the corona virus problem but me I support it ooo, I have always wanted to see big teams play together in their own competition just for us to feast our hungry eyes to its beautiful entertainment that is y I love the champions league but it can be like the ESL
i see your sentiment on the issues now .
I get it very well.grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uefa: £12.7bn Deal Is A 'new Dawn' For Clubs by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 11, 2022
MrMacinterchi1:
i see your sentiment on the issues now . I get it very well.grin.
undecided
MrMacinterchi1:
i see your sentiment on the issues now . I get it very well.grin.
let's hear from u boss cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Burnley (4 - 2) On 10th March 2019 / Manchester United Vs Norwich (4 - 0) On 11th January 2020 / West Ham Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 23rd September 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.