Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,864 members, 7,806,457 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Can I Make Money As A Uber Vehicle Owner Planning To Employ Someone To Drive - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Can I Make Money As A Uber Vehicle Owner Planning To Employ Someone To Drive (311 Views)

I Have A Cloud ICT Project That Can Employ Over 2 Million Nigerians. / *make Money As A Football Fans Reselling Match Tickets* / Employ Me As Your Personal Forex Account Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Make Money As A Uber Vehicle Owner Planning To Employ Someone To Drive by Babara1994(m): 8:36am On Feb 10, 2022
I really need advice.

Having saved some money in the past few months, I want to invest in a business that'll avail me more time for my self.

I'm thinking of buying a car, but I don't want to drive it; so I'll be leasing it to Uber or a driver, while I get weekly or monthly remittance.

How much can a Uber vehicle owner planning to employ someone to drive earn in a month?

How much would it cost me to get started?
Re: Can I Make Money As A Uber Vehicle Owner Planning To Employ Someone To Drive by OBALOLA55(m): 8:40am On Feb 10, 2022
Babara1994:
I really need advice.

Having saved some money in the past few months, I want to invest in a business that'll avail me more time for my self.

I'm thinking of buying a car, but I don't want to drive it; so I'll be leasing it to Uber or a driver, while I get weekly or monthly remittance.

How much can a Uber vehicle owner planning to employ someone to drive earn in a month?

How much would it cost me?
OYO LO WA O

1 Like

Re: Can I Make Money As A Uber Vehicle Owner Planning To Employ Someone To Drive by dawnomike(m): 8:56am On Feb 10, 2022
Babara1994:
I really need advice.

Your best bet is to give out the car on a hire purchase... If not, by the time the driver will be through with your car, it would have become scrap.
Re: Can I Make Money As A Uber Vehicle Owner Planning To Employ Someone To Drive by Skyfornia(m): 9:02am On Feb 10, 2022
Use your money do better thing..unless you want to be driving the car yourself.

1 Like

Re: Can I Make Money As A Uber Vehicle Owner Planning To Employ Someone To Drive by SavageResponse(m): 9:07am On Feb 10, 2022
Babara1994:
I really need advice.

Avoid transport and haulage businesses for your own good!

1 Like

Re: Can I Make Money As A Uber Vehicle Owner Planning To Employ Someone To Drive by ibechris(m): 11:14am On Feb 10, 2022
I have done this with two cars but I regretted it finally.

But if u must drive it yourself,good and i wish u the best because u will certainly do well.

In transportation business,only one percent of people are sane or have sense of pity to be able to deliver as they promised.

They become a danger unknown to u because they are likely to disappoint anytime,any day.

A friend of mine in the office,bought this Sand truck called tipper,the man he gave it to hypnotised him that he forgot his vehicle for one year until his wife intervened.

The day he realised it,he told the wife he will deal with guy that,he will live to regret knowing him. So, the day he met this guy,he was just looking at him like mumu and he said,that his wife was disappointed at him for looking and not talking. This was how he got his vehicle back although in a terrible condition.

Just be careful.
Re: Can I Make Money As A Uber Vehicle Owner Planning To Employ Someone To Drive by seunpas: 3:11pm On Feb 10, 2022
All these Uber thing dont really pay.
I was doing it when no job, by the time they cut commission, you buy fuel, wash your car, you will be left with only food money.
Not to talk of servicing your car and other maintenance, dont even think of giving it out or else you will end up in loss.

(1) (Reply)

Affiliate Marketing Free Master Class / MBK Is Live / Where The Money Is And How To Get It... Nigerians Can Now Be Fulfilled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.