Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,977 members, 7,799,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Keke Ogungbe: Of Kennis Music And Primetime Africa Fame - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Keke Ogungbe: Of Kennis Music And Primetime Africa Fame (23431 Views)

Video: Kenny Keke Ogungbe Cheated Me And Kelly Handsome / 2face Idibia Set To Leave Kennis Music? / Eedris is finally out of Kennis Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keke Ogungbe: Of Kennis Music And Primetime Africa Fame by shawlar(m): 10:45pm On Feb 16, 2006
"keke Ogungbe"- The Man We Love To Hate: How come most people dislike this guy for no just reason?

I won't lie, I hate the guy, I thought I was the only one (ok, ok and my brother, and my cousin, and my sister, and , ) Ok, ok, ok, I know quite a lot of people that dislike the guy. grin

But I never knew disliking him was so general until recently when i went for an occassion on Lagos island. As usual, the area boys were there and as I passed by them, I heard what they where talking about.

One of them was like, 'D1, Baba ni yen, Awon ti wa ni yen, Ma fori bale fun nigbakigba'
(Meaning D1 is a big boy, he is one of us, I'll bow down to him anytime)

Then he said "keke yen ni tie, ko ko ma gbe mu kiri ni tie, ku n ta osi, Ti n ba ri ni ibi, ti ko ba ri wa, wo oun ti ma se fun en, wo laye e, ko ni gba ibi ko ja mo"
(Meaning, that keke, that snub of a guy, if I see him here and he doesn't settle us, i'll mess him up real bad).

And they all voiced their consent in various ways. I was like sho shocked shocked so the hatred reach here too? I tried to figure out why I didn't like the guy and couldn't find any just reason. I just hate the guy and it feels good too.

So the question is Do you like/dislike this guy and why?

Re: Keke Ogungbe: Of Kennis Music And Primetime Africa Fame by rikkyjen(m): 11:26pm On Feb 16, 2006
People kinda dislike d guy because of his Dry jokes on TV and prolly d part he played in ruggedsman stuff, as in blocking his music on some radio/tv shows, AS for me,l like him so much
Re: Keke Ogungbe: Of Kennis Music And Primetime Africa Fame by monie0078(f): 4:10am On Feb 17, 2006
I don't know about everyone else, but I've disliked the dude since the old time RayPower days, He's always been a loudmouth, and that gets on my nerves, He's just annoying, I think, can't stand the dude,
Re: Keke Ogungbe: Of Kennis Music And Primetime Africa Fame by DAMMYGLOW(f): 12:07pm On Feb 18, 2006
when i mean fake this guy is fake
how can a man cross his leg on tv like a woman
not only *keke*
i think *id* has his own
i hate this guy for countless reason

if i were 2face i would not sign on to a label that was used to diss me
remember wakawiki mc's by idris
now keke has 2 face and he dumped idris
Re: Keke Ogungbe: Of Kennis Music And Primetime Africa Fame by IAH(f): 12:33pm On Feb 18, 2006
I hate him. I hate him more than Eedris. I hate him because he looks like an old man trying to act like a small funky boy. I hate him and I'm lovin' it. grin
Re: Keke Ogungbe: Of Kennis Music And Primetime Africa Fame by Maxflame(m): 12:51pm On Feb 18, 2006
@IAH cheesy cheesy cheesy

I don't dig the guy coz he's fake as Dammyglow pointed out. There was a video my crew work on a long time ago <i am not tellin which coz i hate it> and he told the nation the video costed N400,000 which is a bloody lie. And my reputation almost went down the drain, vowed never to work with em again. ID is as fake as MJ's nose. Thank God i had the opportunity to work with Styl-Plus or else my career would have ended. shocked
Re: Keke Ogungbe: Of Kennis Music And Primetime Africa Fame by africanboy(m): 1:15pm On Feb 18, 2006
so much beef about d guy. really its his fault.

as a producer, maybe he is ok, but as a TV personality he is WACK. did i forget an exclamation mark, ok, WACK!

what did he mean by "5 million naira video" - Eddy Montana's Eddy ti de

have you seen Jazzman Olofin's Jump? The song is tight and the video was until, until K decided he had to be in the video. Y?
The rep went 270 degrees down and I never watched it again. Over 6 months now.

Someone tell him his site is [B]WACK![/B]. Remembered the exclamation,
I have to watch him float around like a ghost before I can enter the main site? Jeez? Blank pages? Undoing,

ID requires a category of his own on NL.COM for discussion
Re: Keke Ogungbe: Of Kennis Music And Primetime Africa Fame by Maxflame(m): 1:19pm On Feb 18, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy Can i have the link to his site?
Re: Keke Ogungbe: Of Kennis Music And Primetime Africa Fame by africanboy(m): 1:34pm On Feb 18, 2006
Re: Keke Ogungbe: Of Kennis Music And Primetime Africa Fame by Maxflame(m): 2:02pm On Feb 18, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy Its a good thing the guy that developed the site put his name on. Time to go hunting. wink
Re: Keke Ogungbe: Of Kennis Music And Primetime Africa Fame by papermoon(f): 2:21pm On Feb 18, 2006
cry
Re: Keke Ogungbe: Of Kennis Music And Primetime Africa Fame by idiotboop(f): 4:53pm On Feb 18, 2006
lol lol lol

Finally i can share my dislike for these two clowns.
Those two are tasteless, uncultured, fake, ignorant, money hungry shiastas. Forever in pursuit of accolades and self promotion.

They are ambassadors for all that is cheap, tacky and crude

They are a huge joke and fondly known by my family as ''Dumb and Dumber'', gosh they make me cringe and i wish they would stick to speaking yoruba
Re: Keke Ogungbe: Of Kennis Music And Primetime Africa Fame by Maxflame(m): 5:13pm On Feb 18, 2006
Whoa! down girl. cheesy
Re: Keke Ogungbe: Of Kennis Music And Primetime Africa Fame by thelma2(f): 5:46pm On Feb 18, 2006
All i know is that guy keke re-invented the word fake! He's always trying to fake an accent. He simply has'nt got style . I like D1 he looks cool and matured in a reserved kind of way. Keke is always talking without making any sense.
Re: Keke Ogungbe: Of Kennis Music And Primetime Africa Fame by ababoy1(m): 7:35pm On Feb 18, 2006
Let me make this obvious, I don’t detest these guys. I have no reason to.
I saw these ‘gentlemen’ for the first time on BEN TV on Thursday. The instant sway I had from the interviewer was that these guys were the LA Reid & Baby face, the Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis of the Nigeria music scene. So I naturally became interested.

I will keep this simple; they came across very inadequately, and couldn’t express themselves clearly. They also seemed to be spoiling for a fight with those who they asserted didn’t like them. I came away none the wiser, but eager for someone to tell me that these ‘gents’ were not the best Nigeria had to offer. Are they?
Re: Keke Ogungbe: Of Kennis Music And Primetime Africa Fame by Maxflame(m): 7:40pm On Feb 18, 2006
Re: Keke Ogungbe: Of Kennis Music And Primetime Africa Fame by Whitelady1(f): 12:09pm On Feb 19, 2006
No, they are definately not!!!
Re: Keke Ogungbe: Of Kennis Music And Primetime Africa Fame by Sesan2: 12:28pm On Feb 19, 2006
They may not be the best Nigeria can offer but they are the best on show at present. I sense a lot of jelousy and mischief making in some of the earlier posts. They are definitely projecting Nigeria's image positively. If you can do better, show us what you can do; and Nigeria will be the better for it.

Keke may not be perfect but I don't see much wrong with him. In fact he is quite good!
Re: Keke Ogungbe: Of Kennis Music And Primetime Africa Fame by idiotboop(f): 1:10pm On Feb 19, 2006
@sesan2

omg wat planet are u on? jealous? pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls rethink, repost
Re: Keke Ogungbe: Of Kennis Music And Primetime Africa Fame by Grizzly(m): 1:20pm On Feb 19, 2006
Wha so much hate in dis room,,,?
Re: Keke Ogungbe: Of Kennis Music And Primetime Africa Fame by monie0078(f): 3:40pm On Feb 19, 2006
Sesan2:

They may not be the best Nigeria can offer but they are the best on show at present. I sense a lot of jelousy and mischief making in some of the earlier posts. They are definitely projecting Nigeria's image positively. If you can do better, show us what you can do; and Nigeria will be the better for it.

Keke may not be perfect but I don't see much wrong with him. In fact he is quite good!

So let me get this right. Of ALL the cool, wealthy Nigerians that we 'could' be jealous of, we pick two loudmouthed, annoying, 'agbaya' guys to envy. Dude, get a clue, please.
Re: Keke Ogungbe: Of Kennis Music And Primetime Africa Fame by Grizzly(m): 3:48pm On Feb 19, 2006
Are u guys talking about kanye west?
Re: Keke Ogungbe: Of Kennis Music And Primetime Africa Fame by stanley4u(m): 4:08pm On Feb 19, 2006
helo girl
Re: Keke Ogungbe: Of Kennis Music And Primetime Africa Fame by Maxflame(m): 4:31pm On Feb 19, 2006
Toronto:

cheesy
Re: Keke Ogungbe: Of Kennis Music And Primetime Africa Fame by luridguy(m): 8:03pm On Feb 19, 2006
e gba wa are we talking of kanye  well i hope not

any way this guys have tried and no doubt keke to but he his  a fake person and i don't like him just the way i dislike many record company guys who like to take advantage of artists apart from his dry ways on tv he so unlike d1 who is kool anyways it is not serious hating it is not like if i see him i would like to throw him stone (but if am holding pure water i will throw it tongue
Re: Keke Ogungbe: Of Kennis Music And Primetime Africa Fame by Saddam: 12:05am On Feb 20, 2006
Well Ma good Narialanders,

I dont have any wit against this guy in question But One thing I intend 2 ask is How Did they make their cash for all these Hummer jeeps,

Abie na From all these 100 naira CD's wey them they sell?

Na wahoo

If na so market dey move una suppose know say pple like BigBoss Jiggaman(Chief Of CD Pirates) them suppose don buy the whole cars for Beggar(Mile 2)

Wetin una Feel,
Re: Keke Ogungbe: Of Kennis Music And Primetime Africa Fame by ocho(f): 4:59am On Feb 20, 2006
Toronto:

buahahahahahahahahahahahaha *dead* No! they're talking of emmmmmm, what's his face? keke i belive that's his name
I don't even know much about the guy in question to either hate or love him. undecided i used to enjoy that show he and some other guy hosted on saturday nights on NTA though.
Re: Keke Ogungbe: Of Kennis Music And Primetime Africa Fame by diyobdw(f): 8:14am On Feb 20, 2006
i cant but add to the list of dis guys haters(which am a proud member!!)He is the translation of the following: embarassed embarassed call money miss road, angryeni to lori oni fila(person were get head no get cap), undecidedAdiye funfun ko mora e lagba(the white cock no sabi say him don old), Haba the guy is like oil in water despite his exposure. i beef D1 small sha sad4 work with Keke(Or is it working for him sef) undecided .I dont know him personaly but publicly He is WACK!! angry just concept with no content !! TU face!!! wch wan u dey?!! i hope now dat his got wot u nd (i mean d fame), His has his luaggae to start packing , Av any one notice he is the only one making dem money? Kennis music how far more do u want to help sell kennic Music.and share thier beeF? undecided
HAve any one notice ID's role description on primetime? Exec. in-charge of production while Keke is exec. producer!!! What d difference embarassed
Re: Keke Ogungbe: Of Kennis Music And Primetime Africa Fame by Maxflame(m): 10:23am On Feb 20, 2006
Executive producer drops money for the producton while executive in chaarge of production does not exist as any term in cinematography.
Re: Keke Ogungbe: Of Kennis Music And Primetime Africa Fame by africanboy(m): 10:58am On Feb 20, 2006
pls, some1 tell it, i do not hate d guy. i hate his moves, ok and d guy.

if u have had to watch primetime for 1 hour, u would hate d guy.

ID is a snob, interact with him.

@toronto, is kanye a nigerian?
Re: Keke Ogungbe: Of Kennis Music And Primetime Africa Fame by IAH(f): 11:02am On Feb 20, 2006
Toronto, are you trying to say you hate Kanye or what? We all LOVE him!!! tongue
Re: Keke Ogungbe: Of Kennis Music And Primetime Africa Fame by whitesoftx(m): 11:50am On Feb 20, 2006
Oh my Gowd shocked I can't feel my toast, I think I need a HUG!

did you guys see the www.kennismusic.net website? may be or may be not! you find out yourself!
Hey! does HEREDITARY goes down to non livig things too? Must the site be WACK! as KENNY is? Please tell OLEKU to remove his name as the developer of the site, he's got more reputation than that!

for me I rated D1 5 star *****, KEKE 3 star *** and ID none, ok, sorry I mean One (1) star *, Ask him, why can't he come up with his own thing? keep cutting and pasting Questions and Games on the net and tell people he's a PROFESSOR, Prof of what? CUT and PASTE Peoples' Idea?

Help me out please!!!! I can't feel my toast! I need a hug!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

For Lovers Of Rock Music Only! / (Music) Sophyn – Bonny Boy / Top Radio Shows In Lagos/Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.