Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained (47226 Views)

10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone / The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) / Does Charging A Phone With A Laptop Spoil The Phone's Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by batstan(m): 11:39am On Feb 10, 2022
brownemmanuel43:

620k sir
Dm
Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by PrinceGallant: 11:45am On Feb 10, 2022
GODWINLOWSKI:

If na you dem sey make dem carry you go buy iphone, you no go gree grin

Bustard!!!!
Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by virginchaser(m): 11:47am On Feb 10, 2022
I phone is good at least most people around me uses it. Me that always forget phone inside cab, on bar table, in mechanic workshop and i have always been lucky to get it back. If na I phone, Se person no go get heart attack before dem bring am back.
Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by watchindelta(m): 11:47am On Feb 10, 2022
LIE LIE
Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 10, 2022
If it was not the iPhone he promised to buy for her she would not have given him attention.The guy and buhari are the same.

1 Like

Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by goodluck813(m): 11:51am On Feb 10, 2022
Long throat
Make dem swap you
Enjoy you new level
Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by cayorday89(m): 11:52am On Feb 10, 2022
yuping:
free things dey scare me, especially the ones I can't afford, I don't want to sound like an holy man, anything I cabt afford I dey stay away from it when offered.
Why will I request for phone of 350k when I don't have a good paying job, I no the difference between need and want.
When men them gather and they offer merriment, I just pick two Pomo/meat and collect one drink, they will say this guy is shy but na me know say I no fit chop pass wetin I fit afford make them no talk say them dey feed person on top wetin no go make person breakthrough.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by AKWATGOLD1(m): 11:52am On Feb 10, 2022
This is another level of Money/Phone Ritual.

1 Like

Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by Owologbo(m): 11:52am On Feb 10, 2022
Shetemi12:
At the end..the girl will be free and the guy would be arrested! Case closed. She only have to learn not to accept gift you know you can't buy yourself
what if the guy uses someone else picture on the SM app he used in chatting the girl.

1 Like

Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by muskay: 11:53am On Feb 10, 2022
This story is not adding up.Are you saying the boy ran away with the phone after he has paid or are you saying the seller gave the boy the phone even when he has not paid?There is something missing in this story.
Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by NOwazobia: 11:57am On Feb 10, 2022
Jennyclay:
Why are guys so deceitful and heartless. You wanted to buy a phone for a lady you claim you love, then you left her behind at the shop and absconded with the phone. That is so bad, the guy should be tracked down and arrested.

As for the lady, that serves her right, next time she would do thorough screening before making friends with guys. Let her learn the hard way.

Ladies should know what their boyfriends do for a living. Ask yourself questions like, if he's about to go out on a date with you, can he afford the expenses?
Oloshoes don't have the intellectual capacity to do screening. They just jump on the bandwagon.

All that glitters is gold on their side.

She will still fall mugu again... They live their life on trial and error.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by ufotunang: 11:57am On Feb 10, 2022
Nawaoooo �
Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by adecz: 11:58am On Feb 10, 2022
She lucky sef, say the guy no
go donate her longathroat head to ritualists...
☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️

Mere looking at this boy eyes go tell
you say Yahoo plus go easy am.. undecided undecided❌❌
Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by godofuck231: 11:59am On Feb 10, 2022
The guy hack the babe

1 Like

Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by LIVEGOESON1: 12:01pm On Feb 10, 2022
atleast dude no use am take plus up. Na just swap him use the babe go do for phone shop. Now nigga don introduce another one "simply carry her go do accounter balance and do vooom hahahahaha lol pls how i go take us my babe do exchange with canada visa and work permit? I need urgent advise?
Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 10, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
Some of these sales girls are naive. Last December on 23rd to be precise, I was in computer village to buy a phone, Redmi 10 pro. The sales girl gave me the phone to check after agreeing with price and walk inside, leaving me with the phone in the open space for about 15 minutes. Her second was busy doing another thing else. When she came back, I queried her whereabouts, she told me she went to rest room, I asked, what if I went away with her phone? She was like, I can't do that, that she trust me. I just advice her not trust anybody even her own mother in a business environment.
Thank God say you no fall for the trap.Someone was watching you if you don't know.You for chop beating.
Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by kingthreat(m): 12:13pm On Feb 10, 2022
He know say las las, them go free the babe.
Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by lilyheaven: 12:13pm On Feb 10, 2022
yuping:
undecided them go gree hear word? I hope they Catch the Fraudster, meanwhile girls, girls work for your own money, this girl might not even have a job instead she prefer to IPhone instead to convince the guy to start up a bussiness for her.
business ke ? Can she run a business.
Let her pass weac first

1 Like

Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by Sleekfingers: 12:14pm On Feb 10, 2022
GODWINLOWSKI:
A boy took out a 17 years old girl he found on social media to purchase an iphone worth over #350,000.

The girl has made her choice and the boy who's with the purchased phone excuses himself off the shop, with the girl waiting for his return.

The boy ran away with the said phone, and the girl was apprehended after the boy never showed up again.

angry cheesy grin

Dey can use iphone to send all these brainless nigerian girls to eternal slavery. Useless generation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by UnimkeAk(m): 12:15pm On Feb 10, 2022
donbachi:
With the way dis boys are going.i dont see them answering GOD's call.their generation go dey short of prophets.

Too many evil.
Na the generation of plenty prophets raised this generation...
With all the religion in Africa, we are still very backward ..

So rest

1 Like

Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by FullBlastLight: 12:15pm On Feb 10, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
Bad market. This reminds me of years back when I met one foolish girl. I promised to take her out, before I know it, she called her friends using her local Language to meet us at the joint; about three of them. The munu girl, hoping to chop me mugu started ordering without my consent. I just allowed her to fooled herself, I discharged quietly. It was later, I lent that the bar man have to seized their phones for them to go home and bring his money.

We know u're telling lies, bt jst continue...
Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by Sleekfingers: 12:16pm On Feb 10, 2022
MarveworldG:
Our girls need to be smart

Most of dem ain't smart at all. They can spread their legs for anything......I spit

1 Like

Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by errigdee: 12:16pm On Feb 10, 2022
this one must surely be found no matter what
Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by Sleekfingers: 12:21pm On Feb 10, 2022
udemzyudex:
The seller is a slowpoke,if she gets a good lawyer she will get her freedom.

Of course, if she can proof that , they met online , with their conversations.

As a matter of fact, it is a minor case.

1 Like

Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by Dashlish12: 12:21pm On Feb 10, 2022
emmykk:
This is just story to catch cruise this is a lie.

Assuming I took a lady to slot warehouse in port harcourt or any shop that sell phones then I picked an iphone that sell for 350K .

Then I will excuse who exactly? that I want to go outside with their phone on my hand to do what even if a lady is beside me..who does that.?

A lawyer can easily free the girls because the case is not binding on her.

This story may have be culled from those where s mother go to a provision shop and leaves her kid and leave
. Hey Bruh kindly review some of the comments again and u see a comment that said it actually happens at where he works in computer village. Please stop debunking everything u see on internet; 9ja is not smiling

1 Like

Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by yuping(m): 12:23pm On Feb 10, 2022
lilyheaven:
business ke ? Can she run a business.
Let her pass weac first
Lol haba no be so
Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by yuping(m): 12:25pm On Feb 10, 2022
cayorday89:

When men them gather and they offer merriment, I just pick two Pomo/meat and collect one drink, they will say this guy is shy but na me know say I no fit chop pass wetin I fit afford make them no talk say them dey feed person on top wetin no go make person breakthrough.
you understand, I just don't like embarrassment at all.

1 Like

Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by Odidigboigbo(m): 12:26pm On Feb 10, 2022
Revolution2022:
Thank God say you no fall for the trap.Someone was watching you if you don't know.You for chop beating.
I can't fall for that cheap trap. My former boss have left huge amount of money with me, about 100 million as a trapped during 2007 election but I end up disappointing her. Every kobo she spent from the money was purely documented. He was pretending as if she doesn't know the total amount of money she gave me to keep and not taking account of how much she have been spending from the money. When I present the documentation of how she spent the money she Marvelled.

1 Like

Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by lesbiconverter: 12:26pm On Feb 10, 2022
I like this guy's tinder swindler style grin
Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by Shetemi12(m): 12:27pm On Feb 10, 2022
Owologbo:

what if the guy uses someone else picture on the SM app he used in chatting the girl.

Ah Omo...you be guru oh
Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by cl0r0x: 12:31pm On Feb 10, 2022
His simcard will still bind with the device IMEI which cell tower will pick location. Easy to track anyone using that device. The shop surely has the IMEI, go to the police and police will ask all the telecoms to check for that IMEI usage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed / Glo BIS Pricing And Subscription Codes / ##let Honsule Help U Get Your Cert & Key/h@ck Your Phone Pro Bono.§§

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.