Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Checkout 5 Beautiful Footballer's Wives Who Are Older Than Their Husbands - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Checkout 5 Beautiful Footballer's Wives Who Are Older Than Their Husbands (65675 Views)

Benzema Sends Flowers To Girlfriend, 1st & 2nd Wives On Valentine's Day (Photos) / Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him / Top Super Eagles players that are older than their age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout 5 Beautiful Footballer's Wives Who Are Older Than Their Husbands by mrdipye(m): 11:23am On Feb 10, 2022
Wo most of these guys are using football age
Don't be deceived
Re: Checkout 5 Beautiful Footballer's Wives Who Are Older Than Their Husbands by legallyminded: 11:25am On Feb 10, 2022
Diffdeef:
Age is clearly just a word..

Because black women mostly stop taking care of themselves as they age. They're always wrinkled and shapeless. grin
Re: Checkout 5 Beautiful Footballer's Wives Who Are Older Than Their Husbands by Petersamuel8(m): 11:26am On Feb 10, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Lol! African mentality! Where European wan see chance use football age? U think say na Africa or South America where dem dey change date of birth like boxers?
And you think Europeans don't take there age? Have a rethink
Re: Checkout 5 Beautiful Footballer's Wives Who Are Older Than Their Husbands by VeryWickedMan: 11:27am On Feb 10, 2022
You must be daft if you believe those footballers used their real ages.

Una think say na only Africans dey age cheat abi? They are merely marrying within their age bracket just like how 17 year old Agahowa married a 31 year old woman in 2002.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout 5 Beautiful Footballer's Wives Who Are Older Than Their Husbands by airsaylongcome: 11:30am On Feb 10, 2022
Petersamuel8:

And you think Europeans don't take there age? Have a rethink

Lol! Have you been to Europe before? And that wasn't meant to be an insult. At birth you are registered in the central database of births. Without that you cannot get healthcare, cannot go to school, cannot enjoy anything from the government. And you think 10 years later the government will allow you reduce your age because you want to play football? Kids start going to football academies from like age 6. So are you saying when they join the academy they reduce their age to 2 years? And they won't run into trouble with the government for child abuse?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout 5 Beautiful Footballer's Wives Who Are Older Than Their Husbands by Obuugama: 11:35am On Feb 10, 2022
The truth is that this only shows that the Whites also engage in age cheating as players. Thosesle players are not older than their females partners. They only forged their ages ab initio.

1 Like

Re: Checkout 5 Beautiful Footballer's Wives Who Are Older Than Their Husbands by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:37am On Feb 10, 2022
Shakira all d way
Her hip dont lie
Re: Checkout 5 Beautiful Footballer's Wives Who Are Older Than Their Husbands by EBEk101(m): 11:38am On Feb 10, 2022
drmuchin:
Cougars all about to suck the men dry.
Fear Daughters of Eve

What's with Spanish players and the obsession with MILFs?
Obsession with old layers you mean ���
Re: Checkout 5 Beautiful Footballer's Wives Who Are Older Than Their Husbands by Pacesetter123(m): 11:41am On Feb 10, 2022
BleedTears:
Is really glaring how every body is shying away from the obvious truth.

The footballers are using fake ages which is a norm in football (hypocrist of the world) while their wife uses their real age.
So in the real sense their wife's are not older than any of them.
I disagree with you that their wives are using their real age.
Their wives are equally high profile celebrities just as their husbands.As the trend is,abt 98% of celebrities all over the world uses fake (or should I called it PROFESSIONAL) age.This applies to both genders and cut across all sectors of entertainment industry,not just footballers.
So you can't say their wives are totally innocent of this age cheat syndrome in entertainment industry.
Re: Checkout 5 Beautiful Footballer's Wives Who Are Older Than Their Husbands by KosiGee(m): 11:46am On Feb 10, 2022
drmuchin:
Cougars all about to suck the men dry.
Fear Daughters of Eve

What's with Spanish players and the obsession with MILFs?

If you’ve never dated an older woman, you don’t know what you are missing.

1 Like

Re: Checkout 5 Beautiful Footballer's Wives Who Are Older Than Their Husbands by Indispensable85(m): 11:50am On Feb 10, 2022
Frabegas how far? I like hear from you.
Re: Checkout 5 Beautiful Footballer's Wives Who Are Older Than Their Husbands by faithfull18(f): 11:51am On Feb 10, 2022
dawnomike:
That of Fabregas is really much... They are all lovely couples all the same.
It is not by age... It is by both husband and wife having sense.
Yinmu, it's the double standards for me. If they were to be Nigerians, you wouldn't say the same thing.
Re: Checkout 5 Beautiful Footballer's Wives Who Are Older Than Their Husbands by addictiv(m): 11:52am On Feb 10, 2022
Football age

1 Like

Re: Checkout 5 Beautiful Footballer's Wives Who Are Older Than Their Husbands by faithy29: 11:53am On Feb 10, 2022
Et me c the engine and the interior pictures
brownemmanuel43:
Damn beautiful. What's really this thing with Spanish players with older women. Upon all d age differences, u won't hear any noise from both parties but somewhere in Africa, hell would hv let loose either d man for dun tire or d woman for use age difference nagg d hell outa of d man.
Something is definitely wrong with us
Up for grab at a giveaway price
Imo state
Re: Checkout 5 Beautiful Footballer's Wives Who Are Older Than Their Husbands by tayour917i(m): 11:55am On Feb 10, 2022
forget jor

Paxxcarl:
who said
Stop capping
Re: Checkout 5 Beautiful Footballer's Wives Who Are Older Than Their Husbands by Germi9: 11:58am On Feb 10, 2022
I never knew this people had bad character doing fetish
Re: Checkout 5 Beautiful Footballer's Wives Who Are Older Than Their Husbands by brownemmanuel43(m): 12:03pm On Feb 10, 2022
faithy29:
Et me c the engine and the interior pictures
Alright I will send it to u later pls
Re: Checkout 5 Beautiful Footballer's Wives Who Are Older Than Their Husbands by Aarenasbaba(m): 12:08pm On Feb 10, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Spain nobi Nigeria o...where fill grown adult dey change date of birth
Have argued it times without number to my friend but with the statistics here, 80% of players involved are Spanish...why always them?
Re: Checkout 5 Beautiful Footballer's Wives Who Are Older Than Their Husbands by Aarenasbaba(m): 12:09pm On Feb 10, 2022
drealzum:

That's it. Football age. The women are giving their real age.
Yes oooo, the fabregas age difference is too much
Re: Checkout 5 Beautiful Footballer's Wives Who Are Older Than Their Husbands by dawnomike(m): 12:09pm On Feb 10, 2022
faithfull18:

Yinmu, it's the double standards for me. If they were to be Nigerians, you wouldn't say the same thing.
Nah! My opinion of age is quite different. But not like 12yrs as in the case of Fabregas. That's too much
Re: Checkout 5 Beautiful Footballer's Wives Who Are Older Than Their Husbands by techWriter3: 12:10pm On Feb 10, 2022
soccer olds
Re: Checkout 5 Beautiful Footballer's Wives Who Are Older Than Their Husbands by drmuchin: 12:14pm On Feb 10, 2022
KosiGee:

If you’ve never dated an older woman, you don’t know what you are missing.

Omo see Baddo
Re: Checkout 5 Beautiful Footballer's Wives Who Are Older Than Their Husbands by seanjy4konji: 12:16pm On Feb 10, 2022
Matured ladies are like fine wine...

The older they get the sweeter they become...
Re: Checkout 5 Beautiful Footballer's Wives Who Are Older Than Their Husbands by drmuchin: 12:17pm On Feb 10, 2022
EBEk101:

Obsession with old layers you mean ���

Its the OLD LAYERS for me lol wink
Re: Checkout 5 Beautiful Footballer's Wives Who Are Older Than Their Husbands by drmuchin: 12:17pm On Feb 10, 2022
seanjy4konji:
Matured ladies are like fine wine...

The older they get the sweeter they become...

What is sweet there biko
Re: Checkout 5 Beautiful Footballer's Wives Who Are Older Than Their Husbands by BleedTears: 12:17pm On Feb 10, 2022
Pacesetter123:
I disagree with you that their wives are using their real age.
Their wives are equally high profile celebrities just as their husbands.As the trend is,abt 98% of celebrities all over the world uses fake (or should I called it PROFESSIONAL) age.This applies to both genders and cut across all sectors of entertainment industry,not just footballers.
So you can't say their wives are totally innocent of this age cheat syndrome in entertainment industry.

Yes that's true

1 Like

Re: Checkout 5 Beautiful Footballer's Wives Who Are Older Than Their Husbands by Angelfrost(m): 12:21pm On Feb 10, 2022
akin9ja78:
35k sir drop your cell phone if u willing to sell

Come now... He is selling the entire vehicle, not just the Tyres!!! undecided
Re: Checkout 5 Beautiful Footballer's Wives Who Are Older Than Their Husbands by calcal: 12:22pm On Feb 10, 2022
No single black among them because the neighbors won't like that.

Neighbors: "you get money weytin you need old woman for?"

Black footballers: "na true, I will look for a young one"
Re: Checkout 5 Beautiful Footballer's Wives Who Are Older Than Their Husbands by DarkJeddi(m): 12:25pm On Feb 10, 2022
tayour917i:
shakira and pique are no longer together nah.
Radio without battery..
Is that what they told you? sad
Re: Checkout 5 Beautiful Footballer's Wives Who Are Older Than Their Husbands by HazardAwka(m): 12:28pm On Feb 10, 2022
dawnomike:
Nah! My opinion of age is quite different. But not like 12yrs as in the case of Fabregas. That's too much
What of President of FRANCE, Emmanuel Macron. His wife is 24 years older than him

1 Like

Re: Checkout 5 Beautiful Footballer's Wives Who Are Older Than Their Husbands by DarkJeddi(m): 12:29pm On Feb 10, 2022
yesloaded:
Football age
You think say na Africans..

Where anybody can wake up and claim any?

IMMEDIATELY you are born over there..

You are issued a social security number..

With your date of birth and everything pertaining to you permanently etched there..

Don't take the shithole you are living to judge others..

And why would they want to lie?

Unlike African players that got playing opportunities late..

These players were picked up as early as at 5 years..
Re: Checkout 5 Beautiful Footballer's Wives Who Are Older Than Their Husbands by dawnomike(m): 12:31pm On Feb 10, 2022
HazardAwka:
What of President of FRANCE, Emmanuel Macron. His wife is 24 years older than him
That one is a case of sugar mummy marrying a sugar boy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) / Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus / Abdul Sule's N3.6 Billion EC145 Spec Helicopter (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.