Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,758 members, 7,798,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Does Hausa Bank Workers Wear Suits ?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Hausa Bank Workers Wear Suits ?? (2448 Views)

[opinion]: Why So Many Female Bank Workers Marry Late / If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier / American Man Lands In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride Whom He Has Never Met. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Hausa Bank Workers Wear Suits ?? by EvolvedPisces(m): 10:27am On Feb 10, 2022
I'm only asking for a friend... Do they wear suits on them in the North ??

How do they look ?? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Hausa Bank Workers Wear Suits ?? by Southernigbo: 10:33am On Feb 10, 2022
doesn't fit them so that is y anytime you in a bank u see them in singlets and Fulani native attires .
On a serious note, bank workers are all mandated to dress corporately , so they all in suit even d ladies, it's not about tribe pls

4 Likes

Re: Does Hausa Bank Workers Wear Suits ?? by pyyxxaro: 10:33am On Feb 10, 2022
They don’t wear Suit at all , if you try it you would be handed over to HISBAH

Normally they wear Kaftan Monday - Thursday , they wear Coverall on Friday cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Hausa Bank Workers Wear Suits ?? by Jennyclay(f): 10:35am On Feb 10, 2022
Lol.. Hausa people with their weird dressing sense. They can wear suit jacket on top kaftan with lie Mohammed's cap and palm slippers.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Hausa Bank Workers Wear Suits ?? by Fahdiga(m): 10:37am On Feb 10, 2022
They wear babariga straped with bombs

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Hausa Bank Workers Wear Suits ?? by CandyOps(m): 10:38am On Feb 10, 2022
Not always. Sometimes they will wear the suit jacket on top of their kaftan

Or will wear kaftan first and then tuck it inside their suit trousers. It depends on the time of the year

4 Likes

Re: Does Hausa Bank Workers Wear Suits ?? by Choilila: 10:41am On Feb 10, 2022
EvolvedPisces:

do Nigerian president, governors, ministers ,senators and cohorts wear suits?

4 Likes

Re: Does Hausa Bank Workers Wear Suits ?? by Whobedatte(m): 10:43am On Feb 10, 2022
Some wear suits o , mostly wear native attire

1 Like

Re: Does Hausa Bank Workers Wear Suits ?? by OBALOLA55(m): 10:52am On Feb 10, 2022
IF YOU SEE ABOKI WEY WEAR SUIT YOU GO LIKE AM

BELOW IS THE PICTURE OF MAI GIDA ON SUIT

1 Like

Re: Does Hausa Bank Workers Wear Suits ?? by RapistOnBail: 11:34am On Feb 10, 2022

The Abokis una Dey yab for here no care much about the culture and traditions of our white colonial masters.

They love theirs and proud of their culture.

So you can see an abokii banker with kaftan on Monday morning in the north.

They no send your papa.

14 Likes

Re: Does Hausa Bank Workers Wear Suits ?? by Elporo(m): 11:37am On Feb 10, 2022
EvolvedPisces:

Did your forebears wear suits?

Just asking to ascertain the level of self-dehumanization you are willing to experience; in your bid to feel modern or educated.

Nigerian youths; not only lazy but experts at wielding ethnic bigotry and religious animosity.

1 Like

Re: Does Hausa Bank Workers Wear Suits ?? by Divoc19(f): 11:37am On Feb 10, 2022
I thought Abokis don't have culture undecided
RapistOnBail:

The Abokis una Dey yab for here no care much about the culture and traditions of our white colonial masters.

They no send your papa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Hausa Bank Workers Wear Suits ?? by kingPhidel(m): 12:34pm On Feb 10, 2022
Low quotient intelligecia spotted
Jennyclay:
Lol.. Hausa people with their weird dressing sense. They can wear suit jacket on top kaftan with lie Mohammed's cap and palm slippers.
none chose the culture to be born into for that reason any culture you find yourself then so be it. Don’t use the word weird dressing sense just because in your myopic sense you feel your culture dresses better.
I’m not from the north but I can’t see any cultural way of dress as wired because we all borrowed cooperate dressing to fit in our banking system. YES THEY WEAR SUIT NEATLY. change ya mindset gyal aka feminist to the core. I cum in peace

4 Likes

Re: Does Hausa Bank Workers Wear Suits ?? by RapistOnBail: 3:21pm On Feb 10, 2022
Divoc19:
I thought Abokis don't have culture undecided

It’s normal for you guys to Thought that Abokii no get culture. No be today una don carry serious Akpor for northerners who are your rulers and personal Saviour.

4 Likes

Re: Does Hausa Bank Workers Wear Suits ?? by Aketi2: 3:25pm On Feb 10, 2022
I dont know about dressing. I do know that they dont follow rules there.

Compliance officers are usually cautious when dealing with them. When they come for corporate meetings down South, you will notice that they are barely educated, yet occupy important positions.

This is why the country is where it is. The worst of you ruling and leading you to destruction.

3 Likes

Re: Does Hausa Bank Workers Wear Suits ?? by Divoc19(f): 3:47pm On Feb 10, 2022
You can help enlighten us about the cultural aspect of Abokis apart from ruling and saving us. We are here to learn smiley
RapistOnBail:

It’s normal for you guys to Thought that Abokii no get culture. No be today una don carry serious Akpor for northerners who are your rulers and personal Saviour.

1 Like

Re: Does Hausa Bank Workers Wear Suits ?? by RapistOnBail: 4:22pm On Feb 10, 2022
Divoc19:
You can help enlighten us about the cultural aspect of Abokis apart from ruling and saving us. We are here to learn smiley
People only like to hear what they wanna hear. The truth is usually ugly and they don’t wanna hear that. So I won’t stress myself my dear.

2 Likes

Re: Does Hausa Bank Workers Wear Suits ?? by Walkee: 4:27pm On Feb 10, 2022
RapistOnBail:

They no send your papa.

but they care about the culture of the Arabs colonial masters and slavers

1 Like

Re: Does Hausa Bank Workers Wear Suits ?? by CharlotteFlair: 6:42pm On Feb 10, 2022
RapistOnBail:

They no send your papa.

You are right. That's why Western education is Haram over there.

1 Like

Re: Does Hausa Bank Workers Wear Suits ?? by Divoc19(f): 8:11pm On Feb 10, 2022
People also like to hear the truth first. I have always asked about the truth about Aboki's culture but no one is willing to spill it. But why
RapistOnBail:

People only like to hear what they wanna hear. The truth is usually ugly and they don’t wanna hear that. So I won’t stress myself my dear.

1 Like

Re: Does Hausa Bank Workers Wear Suits ?? by RapistOnBail: 8:24pm On Feb 10, 2022
CharlotteFlair:
You are right. That's why Western education is Haram over there.
Correct

1 Like

Re: Does Hausa Bank Workers Wear Suits ?? by Keji1012(m): 8:35pm On Feb 10, 2022
Jennyclay:

Crazyyyyy grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: Does Hausa Bank Workers Wear Suits ?? by Dannyyoung26(m): 8:51pm On Feb 10, 2022
Most bankers there are from western and eastern parts of the country

1 Like

Re: Does Hausa Bank Workers Wear Suits ?? by Opeyemiextra(f): 8:59pm On Feb 10, 2022
Why shouldn't they

1 Like

Re: Does Hausa Bank Workers Wear Suits ?? by Druggey(m): 10:19pm On Feb 10, 2022
Nah They go to work naked. Is wearing suit now an achievement? cool

1 Like

Re: Does Hausa Bank Workers Wear Suits ?? by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:39pm On Feb 10, 2022
If it's True...Loud it

RapistOnBail:

They no send your papa.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Religion and relationship wahala / Ladies Who Do This Are Not Smart And Superficial / She’s Just Not That Into You - Demi Sutra, Destiny Mira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.