Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,004 members, 7,799,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

How Do I Sue Fg/nnpc For Destroying My Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Do I Sue Fg/nnpc For Destroying My Car (1021 Views)

Ferrari Threatens To Sue Philipp Plein For Advertising His Shoes On His Car / 5 Things You Do That Are Destroying Your Car / Hundreds Of Ford Owners Sue Ford For Bad Wheel Nuts (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Sue Fg/nnpc For Destroying My Car by Naijabad: 11:21am On Feb 10, 2022
Please Nairalanders,

How do I sue FG/NNPC for damaging my 2018 Toyota camry.

They knowingly allowed the importation of bad PMS into the country
with a view to cause pain to the poor masses.

Please i need advice before going to court.
Re: How Do I Sue Fg/nnpc For Destroying My Car by Naijabad: 12:33pm On Feb 10, 2022
Naijabad:
Please Nairalanders,

How do I sue FG/NNPC for damaging my 2018 Toyota camry.

They knowingly allowed the importation of bad PMS into the country
with a view to cause pain to the poor masses.

Please i need advice before going to court.
Re: How Do I Sue Fg/nnpc For Destroying My Car by MARKone(m): 1:14pm On Feb 10, 2022
I learnt there is a channel to lodge complain, what is the status of the car now.
Re: How Do I Sue Fg/nnpc For Destroying My Car by Kingdemu: 1:23pm On Feb 10, 2022
Quickly find out the right channel and go lodge your complain. Heard FG has agreed to take over responsibility of fixing damaged cars as a result of the negligence. Only that you won't expect a fast and seamless process cos of bureaucratic bottlenecks and the usual naija thingy.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Sue Fg/nnpc For Destroying My Car by MrOkenwa(m): 8:06pm On Feb 14, 2022
My Toyota Corolla is a victim. It’s been misbehaving since I bought the bad fuel. I might have to change the engine, first time this is happening in almost 8 years.
Re: How Do I Sue Fg/nnpc For Destroying My Car by Gaddafi1: 10:48pm On Feb 14, 2022
Unfortunately it will be difficult to prove that your car was damaged as a result of bad fuel bought from the government. Besides I am not sure that you can afford the type of lawyer SAN to handle such case and even win the FG that controls the judiciary.
Simply work on the fuel system and the ride will be fine.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Sue Fg/nnpc For Destroying My Car by nurey(m): 9:25am On Feb 15, 2022
Gaddafi1:
Unfortunately it will be difficult to prove that your car was damaged as a result of bad fuel bought from the government. Besides I am not sure that you can afford the type of lawyer SAN to handle such case and even win the FG that controls the judiciary.
Simply work on the fuel system and the ride will be fine.

His engine is already damaged, pistons, valves, engine block, crankshaft, pins etc damaged/destroyed nah to buy new engine worth million be that. Then he still has to check fuel pump, fuel lines, injector and injector nozzles.

It's not something one can easily let go like that, if he had a comprehensive insurance though, they would have done the legwork for him

(1) (Reply)

Lagos - Abuja Best Route 2023 / Sign Of A Worn Clutch / Golf3 Saloon Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.