Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

A Fintech Or A Bank Job? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Fintech Or A Bank Job? (12004 Views)

I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving / Why I resigned my bank Job for bread-hawking -HND Holder / Should I Resign My Good Bank Job And Start A Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Fintech Or A Bank Job? by digitite: 7:06pm On Feb 10, 2022
A Fintech.
Re: A Fintech Or A Bank Job? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 10, 2022
We4all:
Are bank jobs even secured? I know people that sacrificed years in the banking industry and were thrown out like a dead wood.

Bank kept me for 2 years, and said bye bye to me Last year october as a Contract person.
A strong reason I would advice no one to keep his hope and trust 100% on bank Jobs.

Focus on having your own thing. if you ask me ...
Re: A Fintech Or A Bank Job? by sulicon(m): 8:46pm On Feb 10, 2022
Please I need someone that can help me on my business registration. Have registered on CAC portal and my business has been approved. But more than a month now, it's showing pending approval on my dashboard. Please help a brother!!
Re: A Fintech Or A Bank Job? by odutolu1(m): 8:48am On Feb 11, 2022
Trulydude:
What is the pay for all the two jobs, that will help us suggest/ advise your friend better; kindly revert with update

The FinTech pays more
Re: A Fintech Or A Bank Job? by theamazonguru(m): 12:07pm On Feb 11, 2022
If I were you, I will jump at the fintech opportunity.
Only if you knew the endless opportunities that abound in the crypto space, the possibilities of Blockchain technology, the resources and tools you will be exposed to which would come handy whenever you leave the coy.

Bros, without looking back I will jump at that opportunity.
Learn
Learn
Learn

That Fintech will expose you beyond your imagination, then show you the kind of opportunities you need.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NCAA Suspends 5 Pilots For Testing Positive To Marijuana / 8 Things I Learned From The Co-founder Of Jobberman / Steps To Building A Career In Human Resources In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.