Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Bookshop And Stationary Or Electrical Shop. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Bookshop And Stationary Or Electrical Shop. (189 Views)

Job In A Construction Firm Or Bookshop Business / Using Inferior Electrical Materials Could Stop Your Clients From Calling You For / Selling Of All This Office Stationary And Books Shop. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bookshop And Stationary Or Electrical Shop. by Jagabanmonerry(m): 1:58pm On Feb 10, 2022
Good afternoon guys.
I base here in Lagos, which I know to excel in any business, one have to learn it first to know the pro n con. I have interest in learning either of bookshop and Stationary Or Electrical shop. Pls, if there's anyone here who have the idea of marketing stability, how huge the customers turnout is, best location, the minimum amount to start a moderate shop and also the gains, should pls enlight me a bit.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Here Is An Opportunity Of Becoming A PRO In Fashion Design / Data Scientist Course / Focus Is A Great Hack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.