Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

A Black Hawk Helicopter Took Its First Flight Without Pilot On Board - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Black Hawk Helicopter Took Its First Flight Without Pilot On Board (48115 Views)

Massive Jubilation As First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport (Pix) / A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft For Nigeria Marks First Flight In Florida / Man Trying To Board A Dubai Flight Without International Passport, Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Black Hawk Helicopter Took Its First Flight Without Pilot On Board by whitestar01(m): 5:48pm On Feb 10, 2022
Igodomigodo419:
I’m single and searching.. plus I have money to spend! Hit me up
just few days ago you posted about someone whom you claimed she's your missing rib. who was her?
Re: A Black Hawk Helicopter Took Its First Flight Without Pilot On Board by NairaMaster1(m): 5:49pm On Feb 10, 2022
GistFullGround:
China will soon copy!

Exactly.
You won't see all the hailers of China and Russia on this page. Only peeping.

1 Like

Re: A Black Hawk Helicopter Took Its First Flight Without Pilot On Board by neuf(m): 5:49pm On Feb 10, 2022
maasoap:

Well, after all your epistle, China is still rated second best after USA in terms of military might.

who rate them second best? Such analyst needs his/her head examined

1 Like

Re: A Black Hawk Helicopter Took Its First Flight Without Pilot On Board by NGArmyTerrorist: 5:52pm On Feb 10, 2022
grin
Racoon:
See where nations have advanced to-Technology in action. While a president back home is only obsessed with re-establishing non-existent cattle grazing routes.

Re: A Black Hawk Helicopter Took Its First Flight Without Pilot On Board by neuf(m): 5:53pm On Feb 10, 2022
For a country that already had two drones executed a fight pattern and strategy without human intervention in a simulated war scenario as far back early 2000.

MQ-25 refuelling fighter jets off aircraft carriers.
Smart sniper bullet with fire and forget tech. This isn't that impressive.

cool but not impressive

2 Likes

Re: A Black Hawk Helicopter Took Its First Flight Without Pilot On Board by Foreseer: 5:56pm On Feb 10, 2022
While some the build pyramid ;

grin grin
Re: A Black Hawk Helicopter Took Its First Flight Without Pilot On Board by Reference(m): 5:59pm On Feb 10, 2022
angry..... bloody ghost chopper....
Some day Americans will be fighting wars on other continents from the safety of their Sunday afternoon family back garden barbecues.... grin
Re: A Black Hawk Helicopter Took Its First Flight Without Pilot On Board by lowaist101: 6:11pm On Feb 10, 2022
We have said that the difference between the developed countries and the less developed ones is the level of investment in RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT.
Re: A Black Hawk Helicopter Took Its First Flight Without Pilot On Board by oluwaseunamos33(m): 6:11pm On Feb 10, 2022
Igodomigodo419:
I’m single and searching.. plus I have money to spend! Hit me up
are you nice cos I don't care about ur money. What matters is ur attitude
Re: A Black Hawk Helicopter Took Its First Flight Without Pilot On Board by nextstep(m): 6:11pm On Feb 10, 2022
Coldie:
If they can create drones why are y fascinated of a man less helicopter I thought u were an engineer

It's just that man-less helicopters evoked this scene from Terminator II (forward to 1:50), which since 1992 has remained in my mind. As an engineer I can follow the logical steps to the possibilities of this war fought with machines against humans. There's just something scary about helicopters that can hover, slowly approach you and get real close, all the while turning to face you no matter how you run, pouring hot iron in your direction.

One doesn't get that sort of visceral reaction from a drone (at least the ones that fly high and drop their payload from up high). And the smaller drones (the kind we use for taking pictures) aren't big enough to carry much firepower. (You could argue that these drones are simply smaller helicopters in a way).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHKxoARmjLU?t=109

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Black Hawk Helicopter Took Its First Flight Without Pilot On Board by Reference(m): 6:20pm On Feb 10, 2022
neuf:
For a country that already had two drones executed a fight pattern and strategy without human intervention in a simulated war scenario as far back early 2000.

MQ-25 refuelling fighter jets off aircraft carriers.
Smart sniper bullet with fire and forget tech. This isn't that impressive.

cool but not impressive

Oga, try and read nau.
Those were proprietary technologies, purpose built from scratch.
This specific kit is for existing platforms, i.e choppers built for manned flight.
And it takes a whole new level of AI to build systems that act human.
Re: A Black Hawk Helicopter Took Its First Flight Without Pilot On Board by RighteousI: 6:23pm On Feb 10, 2022
America should better not fly this helicopter to Mogadishu, or else those Somali boys will dispatch their black hawk from the skies again.
America was dealt with by ordinary Somalis in Mogadishu, the American rangers fled the scene and ran like little girls back to their base.

Ordinary Somali rebels gave America a run for it's money, what will Russia and China do to them?

Re: A Black Hawk Helicopter Took Its First Flight Without Pilot On Board by neuf(m): 6:26pm On Feb 10, 2022
Reference:

Oga, try and read nau.
Those were proprietary technologies, purpose built from scratch.
This specific kit is for existing platforms, i.e choppers built for manned flight.
And it takes a whole new level of AI to build systems that act human.

skyborg flew a U-2 spy plane and engage a manned fighter jet in a simulation and won.
so yes, it isn't the first time AI has been used on existing platform
Re: A Black Hawk Helicopter Took Its First Flight Without Pilot On Board by thunderbabs: 6:35pm On Feb 10, 2022
Racoon:
See where nations have advanced to-Technology in action. While a president back home is only obsessed with re-establishing non-existent cattle grazing routes.

Cattle grazing routes is also advanced technology. You just can't define it grin
Re: A Black Hawk Helicopter Took Its First Flight Without Pilot On Board by seanjy4konji: 6:47pm On Feb 10, 2022
Ok...

Nepa never give us light here...
Re: A Black Hawk Helicopter Took Its First Flight Without Pilot On Board by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 10, 2022
Putin can now move a million troops to the Ukrainian borders.
POTUS and NATO is always ready
Re: A Black Hawk Helicopter Took Its First Flight Without Pilot On Board by movetoca: 6:56pm On Feb 10, 2022
Kingbenn:
The pure wickedness in the heart of Africans won't let them notice that the world is revolving every day especially Nigeria.

Once I will get to heaven, the very first question I will ask God is to show me the angel in charge of placing babies around the world. If I no use 2/2 or 1/12 scatter in head make I see wetin cause am
Hahahahaha
Re: A Black Hawk Helicopter Took Its First Flight Without Pilot On Board by deebrownneymar: 7:14pm On Feb 10, 2022
Awesome!
Re: A Black Hawk Helicopter Took Its First Flight Without Pilot On Board by neuf(m): 7:17pm On Feb 10, 2022
RighteousI:
America should better not fly this helicopter to Mogadishu, or else those Somali boys will dispatch their black hawk from the skies again.
America was dealt with by ordinary Somalis in Mogadishu, the American rangers fled the scene and ran like little girls back to their base.

Ordinary Somali rebels gave America a run for it's money, what will Russia and China do to them?

the same China that was liberated thanks to America?
or the one whose Winglong II drones have been terrible that countries that rush to buy base on hype like you guys do here on nairaland are grounding them?

or Russia that couldn't defeat small Finland?
or the one whose Su-57 stealth jet has been in development since 2007 and up till now can't field 2 squadrons of the jet?

or is there another China and Russia we don't know about?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Black Hawk Helicopter Took Its First Flight Without Pilot On Board by blacknoir: 7:28pm On Feb 10, 2022
meanwhile in nigeria we are celebrating kilishi production
Re: A Black Hawk Helicopter Took Its First Flight Without Pilot On Board by Charly500(m): 7:58pm On Feb 10, 2022
The type of technology they are reasoning dont surprise us anymore in these advanced countries, while our leaders in nigeria are all bent on making things difficult for the common man.
Re: A Black Hawk Helicopter Took Its First Flight Without Pilot On Board by alamscolo(m): 8:28pm On Feb 10, 2022
grin
Kingbenn:
The pure wickedness in the heart of Africans won't let them notice that the world is revolving every day especially Nigeria.

Once I will get to heaven, the very first question I will ask God is to show me the angel in charge of placing babies around the world. If I no use 2/2 or 1/12 scatter in head make I see wetin cause am

grin grin grin
Re: A Black Hawk Helicopter Took Its First Flight Without Pilot On Board by iramure(m): 8:28pm On Feb 10, 2022
West advancing in technology
African still believing in religion.

1 Like

Re: A Black Hawk Helicopter Took Its First Flight Without Pilot On Board by RighteousI: 8:37pm On Feb 10, 2022
neuf:

the same China that was liberated thanks to America?
or the one whose Winglong II drones have been terrible that countries that rush to buy base on hype like you guys do here on nairaland are grounding them?

or Russia that couldn't defeat small Finland?
or the one whose Su-57 stealth jet has been in development since 2007 and up till now can't field 2 squadrons of the jet?

or is there another China and Russia we don't know about?

America never liberated China. China worked hard to defeat Japan. It was not the Americans that liberated them.

Even China humbled and defeated America in the Korean war. America was also defeated in Vietnam and Iraq.

America can only show off with it's military technology to poor Africans that cannot invent matches like you guys here.

America knows that China will pepper them in a war. The Chinese have nuclear weapons with good missiles to deliver it to Washington.

The Chinese also have missiles that can wipe out fleets of aircraft carriers, battleships, cruisers and destroyers.

In war, the Chinese will wipe out the American fleet in days.

Don't mess with China, they are not your mate.
Re: A Black Hawk Helicopter Took Its First Flight Without Pilot On Board by neuf(m): 8:42pm On Feb 10, 2022
RighteousI:

America never liberated China. China worked hard to defeat Japan. It was not the Americans that liberated them.

Even China humbled and defeated America in the Korean war. America was also defeated in Vietnam and Iraq.

America can only show off with it's military technology to poor Africans that cannot invent matches like you guys here.

America knows that China will pepper them in a war. The Chinese have nuclear weapons with good missiles to deliver it to Washington.

The Chinese also have missiles that can wipe out fleets of aircraft carriers, battleships, cruisers and destroyers.

In war, the Chinese will wipe out the American fleet in days.

Don't mess with China, they are not your mate.

US was defeated yet South Korea ended up with more territory than China backed North Korea. Go figure.

Iraq really?

China has approximately 350 nuclear stockpile while America had 5000+ but somehow to you China can wipe out the US.

China has this, has that yet the same carriers and cruisers have been passing through the Taiwan strait every other week and they can't do anything about it.

At this point is better if I don't engage you because clearly you don't know anything

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Black Hawk Helicopter Took Its First Flight Without Pilot On Board by Akuruoulo(m): 8:44pm On Feb 10, 2022
GistFullGround:
China will soon copy!
ALWAYS COPYING THE KINGS

1 Like

Re: A Black Hawk Helicopter Took Its First Flight Without Pilot On Board by Decryptor(m): 8:49pm On Feb 10, 2022
Kingbenn:

@Bolded... reason why you may never make heaven
Re: A Black Hawk Helicopter Took Its First Flight Without Pilot On Board by President2001(m): 9:01pm On Feb 10, 2022
God forbid I sit down inside helicopter without pilot
Re: A Black Hawk Helicopter Took Its First Flight Without Pilot On Board by RighteousI: 9:30pm On Feb 10, 2022
neuf:

US was defeated yet South Korea ended up with more territory than China backed North Korea. Go figure.

Iraq really?

China has approximately 350 nuclear stockpile while America had 5000+ but somehow to you China can wipe out the US.

China has this, has that yet the same carriers and cruisers have been passing through the Taiwan strait every other week and they can't do anything about it.

At this point is better if I don't engage you because clearly you don't know anything

Yes America was defeated in Korea by the Chinese army and America was forced to negotiate with China. During the battle at the "pork chop hill" in the Korean war, 100 Americans soldiers and 100 Chinese soldiers were dying daily but the Chinese did not care if their soldiers died or not. But America was a coward and they begged the Chinese to put the battle to an end.

The amount of land mass South Korea got is irrelevant. The Korean war was a defeat to America, their soldiers were dying like chickens, they had to negotiate with the Chinese.

America also lost in Iraq, they lost the the snipers, suicide bombers and to the IED that blew their Humvee and tank convoys to shreds. The rate at which American parents were burying their soldier children was too high and the Americans had to bribe and put the rebels in iraq salary.

15 American soldiers were dying a day in Iraq until the American generals decided to negotiate instead of to fight.

It takes 1 nuclear weapon to flatten a state. America has 50 states, this means that China still has 300 weapons to spare after wiping America off the map.

Chinese fighter jets have been intercepting and turning back American planes and ships that wander into Chinese territory. Do you want China to bomb the America trespassers? Of course they will not bomb them, similar to how America will not bomb Chinese or Russia planes that trespass in American territory.

Here is the truth you should believe. America cannot defeat China or Russia in a war. America can only defeat third world countries like African and Arab countries in war if it wipes out the entire country with it's airforce or nuclear weapons. But this is not possible because American use of nuclear weapons or airforce to wipe out a third world country will not be tolerated by China, Russia or the United Nations.

This means that for America to defeat a third world country, they have to send soldiers to govern the country and once they do, it becomes an equal playing field. This is why the Somalis were able to deal with the Americans in Mogadishu. This is why the Vietnamese were able to deal with the Americans in Vietnam. The Americans ran to the airport in Vietnam to flee the country as the north Vietnamese army was approaching. This is why the Iraqi snipers were able to deal with the Americans.

Assuming people like you support development in your own country instead of licking the backside of America with passion, Nigeria would have been a great country a long time ago.
Re: A Black Hawk Helicopter Took Its First Flight Without Pilot On Board by porthouse7(f): 9:37pm On Feb 10, 2022
Oyiboman69:
Some yeye people here says America is a weak nation and that China will defeat America in battle... I just dey laugh their funny comments because, it took China 100years to get space even after America has been there for a long time. the closest country to compete with America is Russia and the German which China cannot be fully trusted when it comes to war...America leads,others follows....
but russia went to space b4 America, infact America learn space shuttling from russia
Re: A Black Hawk Helicopter Took Its First Flight Without Pilot On Board by Benitoh: 9:53pm On Feb 10, 2022
GistFullGround:
China will soon copy!
Copy copy go kill China.

Modification is all they're good at.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos) / Truckload Of Beer Crashes In Akwa Ibom, Residents Get Free Beer / My Visit To Chad (live Update).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.