Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Zenith Recruitment Policy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zenith Recruitment Policy (2873 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / No 'same Surname' Recruitment Policy - My Sad Experience / Zenith Bank Accepting Cv For 2012 Graduate Recruitment Policy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zenith Recruitment Policy by mokpas: 4:43pm On Aug 01, 2007
Am likely to get a job in Zenith Bank but my elder sister i s a staff of Zenith Bank, just want to know if this can adversely affect my chances of getting the job.
Re: Zenith Recruitment Policy by seglar(m): 8:16pm On Aug 01, 2007
it doesnt matter,just try to put up an outstanding performance at d final interview,afteral u may not b in d same branch office.
Re: Zenith Recruitment Policy by mokpas: 4:28pm On Aug 02, 2007
Are u sure they cannot find out through the data base.I dont want to be sacked at the beginning of my career, God forbid.
Re: Zenith Recruitment Policy by Samsyno: 5:38pm On Aug 02, 2007
My friend, its against their policy to employ 2 immediate family members. So if they are likely to find out, you better trust God for another bank. Both your sister and you will be penalised if they find out or you can attend the interview and let them know that you have a sister working there and trust God for their response.
I had a similar problem so I decided to missed the Zenith interview, in another month God provided me jobs in 2 different banks. All the best.
Re: Zenith Recruitment Policy by ogunmiloro: 6:23pm On Aug 02, 2007
any information regarding the nigerian immigration service.
i will appreciate your guidance respecting this
Re: Zenith Recruitment Policy by pierremarc(m): 7:01pm On Aug 02, 2007
not to lie to ya, its AGAINST COMPANY POLICY FOR SPOUSES AND RELATIVES TO WORK IN THE SAME FIRM. ONE HAS TO BACK DOWN FOR THE OTHER. why do u think they ask u if u've relatives in the firm, u think say them go take money join ur salary? ko jo man.
Re: Zenith Recruitment Policy by flooow: 1:43pm On Aug 03, 2007
well, i guess it depends. some companies overlook is as long as you dont bear the same surname. I dont know about Zenith anyway but i got a job in a company my sister also works, She got married and had her surname changed. We also are in different units. So, Is ur sister married? Has she changed her surname? If yes, go ahead for the interview, tell them u have a sister whose name has changed cos she's married. If the job is for you, you'l definately get it. All the best,
Re: Zenith Recruitment Policy by Omaricha: 11:15am On Aug 04, 2007
all u ve to do is to put it in prayers and just like yhe oda person said, they will not find it funny.
Re: Zenith Recruitment Policy by modeM: 4:43pm On Aug 04, 2007
[color=#000099][/color]
I dont mean to discourage u,but same thing happened in my case.My bruv works wiv them and I filled it in the questionnaire before the interview and admitted same before the panel.They dont employ siblings,xcept u wanna deny ur own blood which I really dnt think its worth the stress.

(1) (Reply)

Globacom Recruitment 4 Management Trainees / Vacancy: Farm Manager Wanted At Ofada, Ogun State / Pharmacy Intern/corper Or Fresh Pharmacy Graduate Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.