Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant (33609 Views)

I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. / My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by seunsiju(m): 4:01pm On Feb 10, 2022
Even though she always warn me to be using condom, but i like it raw and sweet, couple of weeks ago, she is feeling sick and tired, and i sent her money for checkup, the news break my heart, the test shows she is three weeks pregnant! i want to denied the pregnancy based on say i read her chats on Whatsapp cheating and having sex with another guy, but deep down i know i responsible for this cos the date tally with the time we had last sex....we have agreed to abortion, but am scared it might go wrong.

Pls advice me
Should i denied that i owned the pregnancy, cos i can back my claim up cos she cheated during that periosd or should we go for the abortion.

Pls am not ready to be a father to another kid!!! Help a depressed brother embarassed

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Bobloco: 4:03pm On Feb 10, 2022
Congratulations bro, you are going to be a father soon.
Just double your hustle because it will not be easy.

411 Likes 22 Shares

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:07pm On Feb 10, 2022
You lie haha.. rata Mata..stay m*d haha..
This story smell of lies and lies..3 weeks pregnant and your past post on Jan 29 is saying something else..
Tell me where the 3weeks is coming from..? grin

Just Incase it's true then you know what time it is right?birth that kiddo and don't abort..if you ain't capable of taking care of it I will.. undecided

37 Likes

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by seunsiju(m): 4:08pm On Feb 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
This story smell of lies and lies..3 weeks pregnant and your past post on Jan 29 is saying something else..

Na me know wetin dey do me, i have no strength to follow u argue

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:09pm On Feb 10, 2022
seunsiju:

Na me know wetin dey do me, i have no strength to follow u argue
Don't abort that kid.. cheesy
It's gonna be a baby boy aiit..take care of it.. wink

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by izuch(m): 4:11pm On Feb 10, 2022
Time you're supposed to spend reading your books and studying, grammar, vocabulary and syntax, you have spent it on punna. Look at the jibberish you wrote, absolutely incoherent.
Your preek has put you in trouble and you have to face the consequences, when your were moaning in ecstasy without any protection and ejaculating inside her didn't you know there'll be repercussions? Since you're still a kid I advise you to start "kpom kpom" work immediately and start saving for your unborn child. undecided

250 Likes 20 Shares

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by seunsiju(m): 4:12pm On Feb 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Don't abort that kid.. cheesy
It's gonna be a baby boy aiit..take care of it.. wink
i am not ready to be a fada to another kid, am still a student.....Evrything u read about my last post is true , am too heartbroken to reply u then, then this happened again cry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by thorpido(m): 4:12pm On Feb 10, 2022
You say it's over,you have just begun.

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by seunsiju(m): 4:14pm On Feb 10, 2022
izuch:
Time you're supposed to spend reading your books and studying, grammar, vocabulary and syntax, you have spent it on pinna. Look at the jibberish you wrote, absolutely incoherent.
Your preek has put you in trouble and you have to face the consequences, when your were moaning in ecstasy without any protection and ejaculating inside her didn't you know there'll be repercussions? Since you're still a kid I advise you to start "kpom kpom" work immediately and start saving for your unborn child. undecided
Bro, is not about money, my parent can take care of it, but the ting be say , i alrady have a son last year with another girl, the biy sef never reach a year old, both him and his mom are staying with my parent, then this happen again, how will i explain this to my parent

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:16pm On Feb 10, 2022
seunsiju:

i am not ready to be a fada, am still a student.....Evrything u read about my last post is true , am too heartbroken to reply u then, then this happened again cry
Querro what you mean you ain't ready to become a poppa huh?
You do something funny then get ready to face the consequence..keep the child and if you can't take care of it then put him in an orphanage home.. undecided

7 Likes

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by seunsiju(m): 4:17pm On Feb 10, 2022
Bobloco:
Congratulations bro, you are going to be a father soon.
Just double your hustle because it will not be easy.
Am already a father but not ready for another one
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by shilenji(m): 4:20pm On Feb 10, 2022
Do your investigations properly

E fit be format, e get one girl wey use the format collect almost a 500l from my mumu sef,she connived with the doctor sef grin, I know say I no cum inside that day but head wey go chop knock for Kwara, if e dey america e go comot come still chop am. grin

If it happens to be genuine, please don't try to abort kids are blessings. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by izuch(m): 4:20pm On Feb 10, 2022
seunsiju:

Bro, is not about money, my parent can take care of it, but the ting be say , i alrady have a son last year with another girl, the biy sef never reach a year old, both him and his mom are staying with my parent, then this happen again, how will i explain this to my parent

It's your responsibility not your parents, they're obviously encouraging you to become a serial "pregnanter". Learn to have sex with protection, it's for your own safety, disease too much or you learn the easiest pregnancy control technique of withdrawal, it'll save you and your family the current shame you're going through.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by seunsiju(m): 4:21pm On Feb 10, 2022
shilenji:
Do your investigations properly

E fit be format, e get one girl wey use the format collect almost a 500l from my mumu sef,she connived with the doctor sef grin, I know say I no cum inside that day but head wey go chop knock for Kwara, if e dey america e go comot come still chop am. grin

If it happens to be genuine, please don't try to abort kids are blessings. grin
Bro its genuine, we still going for another test wen she comes to my place, am not just ready for this

1 Like

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Bluntguy: 4:21pm On Feb 10, 2022
Oga tally weldon o.
Just carry your load.

5 Likes

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Bobloco: 4:22pm On Feb 10, 2022
seunsiju:

Am already a father but not ready for another one

Hmmmmm! Well the another one don come just managed am

6 Likes

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by shilenji(m): 4:23pm On Feb 10, 2022
I'm a young boy too grin please give birth to your baby please no abortion.
seunsiju:

Bro its genuine, we still going for another test wen she comes to my place, am not just ready for this

1 Like

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by seunsiju(m): 4:36pm On Feb 10, 2022
Bluntguy:
Oga tally weldon o.
Just carry your load.
U guys not helping at all cry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Sonnobax15(m): 4:38pm On Feb 10, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by dontrulee: 4:46pm On Feb 10, 2022
Congratulations.
I wonder how people can think that pregnancy won't occur because they've regular unprotected sexual intercourse without contraceptives. It is like walking blindfolded on Lagos Ibadan express road and expecting a car not to hit you.

Start preparing for antenatal.
Op where is the location of your pregnant girlfriend, I can do free antenatal checkups for her. grin grin grin grin

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 10, 2022
Hmmm, Nigerian men cheesy
Shabi, u like it raw and sweet grin grin grin
Now this is the result cheesy tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by bobbybrown007: 4:55pm On Feb 10, 2022
Lolz, nah so e take start. Few years from now you go dey say you are not the father.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Rickmann: 5:30pm On Feb 10, 2022
seunsiju:
Even though she always warn me to be using condom, but i like it raw and sweet, couple of weeks ago, she is feeling sick and tired, and i sent her money for checkup, the news break my heart, the test shows she is three weeks pregnant! i want to denied the pregnancy based on say i read her chats on Whatsapp cheating and having sex with another guy, but deep down i know i responsible for this cos the date tally with the time we had last sex....we have agreed to abortion, but am scared it might go wrong
Pls advice me
Should i denied that i owned the pregnancy, cos i can back my claim up cos she cheated during that periosd or should we go for the abortion
Pls am not ready to be a father to another kid!!! Help a depressed brother embarassed

You listen to ur pathetic self..
"You like it raw and sweet"

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Rconnects: 5:31pm On Feb 10, 2022
Relationship Connects Match Makers INTL ORGANIZATION,The Best Certified and Reliable Match Making Agency! Are you in need of a rich wealthy sugar mummy,sugar daddy, gay, lesbian, serious relationship, midnight hook up, Then contact us @RelationshipConnects or easy and reliable connection

Phone: +2349017532589

Email: RelationshipConnects@gmail.com

Web link:
https://sites.google.com/view/relationshipsexpert/home

1 Like

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Austeeenxx: 5:44pm On Feb 10, 2022
This is the result of you liking it raw and sweet.
Anyways, STDs are real o. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Mykelslim: 5:52pm On Feb 10, 2022
I heard "another kid" in your post. So it's not your first. Let her carry the child.

Start making preparations.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 10, 2022
Smh.
When will some people have sense?.

Please go for HIV test. this one you're just getting down raw with everything in skirt.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by capetownboyz(m): 6:14pm On Feb 10, 2022
Foolery
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by garriAndsugar: 6:38pm On Feb 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Just Incase it's true then you know what time it is right?birth that kiddo and don't abort..if you ain't capable of taking care of it I will.. undecided
Like you have finished taking care of yourself..

Nairaland audio helper.. mtchewwww

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:13pm On Feb 10, 2022
garriAndsugar:

Like you have finished taking care of yourself..

Nairaland audio helper.. mtchewwww
Haha.. cheesy wink
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by silibaba: 7:24pm On Feb 10, 2022
seunsiju:
Even though she always warn me to be using condom, but i like it raw and sweet, couple of weeks ago, she is feeling sick and tired, and i sent her money for checkup, the news break my heart, the test shows she is three weeks pregnant! i want to denied the pregnancy based on say i read her chats on Whatsapp cheating and having sex with another guy, but deep down i know i responsible for this cos the date tally with the time we had last sex....we have agreed to abortion, but am scared it might go wrong
Pls advice me
Should i denied that i owned the pregnancy, cos i can back my claim up cos she cheated during that periosd or should we go for the abortion
Cynthia don carry belle, Shakara don end oo

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help / Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos / Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.