Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) (48835 Views)

Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) / 8 Children Found Dead In Parked Vehicle In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Gas Explosion In Ajao Estate, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Aonkuuse(m): 4:15pm On Feb 10, 2022
A middle-aged man identified simply as Michael has been found hanging from a tree in the early hours of Wednesday on 1st Avenue, Festac, Amuwo Odofin area of Lagos state.

The remains of the deceased was found opposite a popular hotel, where commercial sex workers hang out.

https://twitter.com/MiriamSule/status/1491791980929585157?t=5C9KXTuQ4iU9UFfsftLHBQ&s=19

Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by remsonik(f): 4:24pm On Feb 10, 2022
Chai depression is killing, we lay too much worries on our heart and its not our fault, people are put on pressure at achieving something which it's too much stressful to achieve

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by lordm(m): 4:51pm On Feb 10, 2022
Cuz the pressure plenty
And expectations high

130 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by aycapri(m): 4:55pm On Feb 10, 2022
People are passing through oo, just be thankful for yours

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by MITCHELL96: 5:32pm On Feb 10, 2022
Depression is nobody's mate

I can even tell you a while ago, I was damn depressed, sometimes, things don't go our way, and it hurts, but I can never take my own life

I immediately turned my data on and watched some funny WhatsApp Status

Most of us on here have been depressed too, It's a normal thing in our everyday life.

E go better one day, but na the time & day we no Sabi

Just Keep the FAITH and ☺️

119 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Omicron007: 5:32pm On Feb 10, 2022
shocked

May we not encounter death in this form!

Let me give room to our Zonal Nairaland Bomber below me to utter some eulogies on this fateful man!

14 Likes

Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by slawormiir: 5:32pm On Feb 10, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Damnnn
What da fuckkk....moda fuckkkers everywhere..think they can take their own life for little life problem....if we all do this shit becauseof of problem...there ain't gonna be nobody left on planet earth

Omicron007:
shocked
Let me give room to our Zonal Nairaland Bomber below me to utter some eulogies on this fateful man!
There ain't no eulogy for this pussy ass man
No matter what You going through in this gadamnnn world
Suicide ain't no solution niggar
You got problem then you relate the issue with the rest of your niggars..those once will take away the pressure immediately by booking hotel for you with two beautiful runs babe to bang you...supply you with weed and bottles
As you doing the drinking and smoking....your niggars will be looking for a lasting solution to the problem

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Britishcoins(m): 5:33pm On Feb 10, 2022
OK

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by ateamblezing(f): 5:33pm On Feb 10, 2022
The rate of suicides in Nigeria is becoming high, wetin man go do?

4 Likes

Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Jokerman(m): 5:33pm On Feb 10, 2022
Storms of life don waver this man....
Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 10, 2022
Pressure don make many Niggas fold.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Mogajunior(m): 5:33pm On Feb 10, 2022
cool

This is Terrible!!

It is a cold world out there but Keep striving and never give up.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by pinkPUSSY(f): 5:33pm On Feb 10, 2022
RIP to the dead!

Police Should be there to avoid stories !

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Aboks(m): 5:33pm On Feb 10, 2022
Na wa o
Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 5:34pm On Feb 10, 2022
It could also be murder.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Kutunban: 5:34pm On Feb 10, 2022
Sad
Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by SILVERLINES: 5:34pm On Feb 10, 2022
cry
May his soul rest in peace
Though I don't know if he was one of those mugu shouting sia baba in 2015 and 2019
Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 10, 2022
Buhari's senseless pattern of leadership has killed lot of people with frustration and depression angry

4 Likes

Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by chronique(m): 5:35pm On Feb 10, 2022
Damn. I can imagine the frustration and despair at life that must have made him take his life. May his soul rest in perfect peace.

2 Likes

Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Bigmo21: 5:35pm On Feb 10, 2022
Na wao, wahala everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by WinnerMan2020(m): 5:35pm On Feb 10, 2022
No matter what i go tru in this life, they are 3 things i can never do; 1. I can't kill myself. 2. I can't come and kill myself. 3. I can't come and go and kill myself. Meanwhile, they should check his call register to see if Buhari called him. Buhari's badluck is legendary.

5 Likes

Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by slickbak(m): 5:35pm On Feb 10, 2022
I hope this suicide has nothing to do with ash***
Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by snoopz: 5:35pm On Feb 10, 2022
Na ur family go feel the pain now
Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Mykelslim: 5:35pm On Feb 10, 2022
Life is becoming too difficult to live. Find reasons to never give up.

Suicide isn't an option.

4 Likes

Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by ImoleNaija: 5:35pm On Feb 10, 2022
To be a MAN no be beans talk o

lordm:
Cuz the pressure plenty
And expectations high

Even your day ones wey suppose get
Your back sometimes day ones dey fight
And everybody has an opinion
On how you suppose live your life
And even people wey suppose to show you the way
Na the people dey backbite
No be pride, no be ego
Sometimes, I gats change my mind
Sometimes, I gats dey behind
Sometimes, I will have to say no
Sometimes, I gats pour water on top my head
Make this pressure no go drive me insane o
So if you see me outside and I no greet you
No vex baba, my head e full o
And baba, you know the level

Na this hustle I dey so
(Aye aye ah, aye aye ah, aye aye ah)
Na this hustle I dey so
(Aye aye ah, aye aye ah, aye aye oh yeah)

10 Likes

Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 10, 2022
Nigerians are actually the most resilient people in the world. else, with the level of hardship in this country, people should be committing suicide every second.
If you've never left this country, I'm afraid you won't understand

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 10, 2022
What the hell happened to this one?

R.I.P
Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 5:36pm On Feb 10, 2022
undecided
Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Bridget95(f): 5:37pm On Feb 10, 2022
ateamblezing:
The rate of suicides in Nigeria is becoming high, wetin man go do?
since 2015 its not being easy for Nigeria's youth population

3 Likes

Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Bobloco: 5:37pm On Feb 10, 2022
Pressure plus high expectation couple with no hope don make my nigga mud

RIP niggar

Go and rest cos you have fought a good fight

E no easy

2 Likes

Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by DMerciful(m): 5:38pm On Feb 10, 2022
Hope it's not murder disguised as suicide. Why go that high?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Elderly People Slump And Die After Alighting From Vehicles In Rivers (Graphic) / Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation / 14-Year-Old Girl Grows ‘Twin Sister’ On Her Chest In Philippines (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.