Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo (47018 Views)

"The Only Thing You Didn't Borrow Is Your Beard" - Lady Drags Man / I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed / Drunk Lady Drags 15-Year-Old Boy To Her Room & Have Sex With Him In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by jaxxy(m): 10:09pm On Feb 10, 2022
Lolz
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by ipobarethieves: 10:10pm On Feb 10, 2022
sad oro buruku Tohun terin

5 Likes

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by Crafteck1: 10:10pm On Feb 10, 2022
Mjshexy:
But she kept asking him to send his account number, it seems he didn't want the money back cool

A theif wanting to refund wat she already stole, she will lose d case.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by paparazi232(m): 10:10pm On Feb 10, 2022
how much are there'spending in court or Court is now free like bailing
Bailing is free,, LoL

1 Like

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by wiloy2k8(m): 10:10pm On Feb 10, 2022
Omo make 2 of them get out …. Lady at fault for collecting money when you know u have no plan to go .

2 Likes

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by 4starstunna(m): 10:10pm On Feb 10, 2022
The girl I sent 2k the other day is in big trouble

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by DDNGNG: 10:10pm On Feb 10, 2022
phorget:

Are you sure she would have refunded even if he sent her the account details? No be who first call police dey win case o.
He should've sent, as evidence and aocumentation.

1 Like

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by Highways: 10:11pm On Feb 10, 2022
Lol.... She wan chop the guy... But guy man vex

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by statesman6: 10:11pm On Feb 10, 2022
Animegirl:
cheesy

Go girl!!! Drag his balls to court for defamation, just because of 1500k.

Who still uses Facebook and messager, though
Lmao
But u use nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by yinkaOdutuyo: 10:11pm On Feb 10, 2022
Buhari calling him now.

In other news below

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by AgentGoat: 10:12pm On Feb 10, 2022
Na the fraudster first go court.

10 Likes

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by assholemods: 10:12pm On Feb 10, 2022
Castingcrown:
That should teach them a lesson
Which of them?
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by gaby(m): 10:13pm On Feb 10, 2022
Clouters....

A great way to educate and sensitize though...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by jaxxy(m): 10:13pm On Feb 10, 2022
Animegirl:
cheesy

Why did she collect the money and bail?? That’s criminal.

Where is the defamation?? grin

9 Likes

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by doggedfighter(f): 10:14pm On Feb 10, 2022
ChocolateWine:
His brother wey just graduate from law school dey use her for practice

Hahahahahahaha. This cracked me up !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by HustlerGurl(f): 10:14pm On Feb 10, 2022
Life goes on

1 Like

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by Scofeeziey(m): 10:15pm On Feb 10, 2022
That's a bridge of trust/contract and attempt for theft!

1 Like

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by seyz91(m): 10:16pm On Feb 10, 2022
He is a MuMu man!

I think Nigerian Men should be wise past this "i don't have TP and I don't have a good Phone" Scams from our Vagina People Already..

Imagine in 2022 a sperm Vessel Falling for mere "i don't have TP lies from girls"

He really is a mumu man....

Like i always said and will say again, any girl that claims to wana visit and have no TP or online saying she doesn't have a good phone" na liar Liar.... For the "i don't have tp" is just to scam the guy for tp money cuz a girl that really wana visit don't use tp as excuse

And for the "i don't have a good phone lie" na indirect billing a guy to buy another good phone for her

To whom it may concern!
Aonkuuse:

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique

3 Likes

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:18pm On Feb 10, 2022
Same shit happened to me last week. I sent one stupid gal 5k for her tf from ph to owerri and she didnt show up. I'll never try shit like that again. If u cant use ur own moni to transport urslf then forgerit.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 10, 2022
If every man was to drag me to court for chopping tfare and not showing up, that means I'll be spending the rest of my life in different court with numerous charges.But truth be told its really fun collecting Tfare and not showing up,it's kinda sexy awn. I no dy visit man but these men will not accept this simple instruction, they'll only believe after refusing to show.#choppingtransportfareandnotshowingupisbae# kikiki

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by berrystunn(m): 10:19pm On Feb 10, 2022
Like play , like joke she go go do 6month in prison.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 10, 2022
Animegirl:
cheesy

U no dey shame. Why collect t-fare to see a guy who you know you won't visit in the first place?

You people will never tell each other the truth and stop the dubious lifestyle

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by nedekid: 10:20pm On Feb 10, 2022
Nksleek:
Obtaining under false pretense hold the girl as fraud
She asked for his account number to make a refund.
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by Help2020: 10:21pm On Feb 10, 2022
phorget:

Are you sure she would have refunded even if he sent her the account details? No be who first call police dey win case o.
But he should have sent the account first. The girl will surely win the case.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by Goldbw122(m): 10:21pm On Feb 10, 2022
As little as 1500
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by LogicBomb8: 10:21pm On Feb 10, 2022
Is this not the yahoo we have all been talking about or is it because she is a lady? How is this case different frm a person outside the country she is a fraudster!!! Somebody should call efcc

10 Likes

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by nedekid: 10:21pm On Feb 10, 2022
phorget:

He should have sent it to see if she refunds. He did not.
She has the upper hand.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by Munzy14(m): 10:21pm On Feb 10, 2022
Talkwisdom:
This country sha grin

Sometimes i wonder if Nigerians are really from this planet.
Nigeria as a whole should be a movie in series.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by Rickylambert: 10:21pm On Feb 10, 2022
Highways:
Lol.... She wan chop the guy... But guy man vex
Baba don already Sharpen Pen*s.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by We4all: 10:22pm On Feb 10, 2022
Two broke people.

1 Like

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by Mayyah: 10:23pm On Feb 10, 2022
HustlerGurl:
Life goes on
this your profile picture e get as e be.you won make person vomit angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" / After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With / Couple Seen Kissing On A Moving Motorcycle (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.