Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,196 members, 7,807,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Dancing Senator Adeleke 'Stages Performance' At A Party Function (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dancing Senator Adeleke 'Stages Performance' At A Party Function (Video) (24380 Views)

Hope Uzodinma & Rochas Okorocha Hug Each Other At A Public Function (Video) / Police Arrest Principal Of Ede Muslim High School Over Senator Adeleke’s Result / Osun 2018: Senator Adeleke, Extends Hand OF FELLOWSHIP TO ALL CONTESTANTS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dancing Senator Adeleke 'Stages Performance' At A Party Function (Video) by abobote: 1:56pm On Feb 11, 2022
Re: Dancing Senator Adeleke 'Stages Performance' At A Party Function (Video) by Beremx(f): 1:57pm On Feb 11, 2022
I always smile whenever I watch the senator dancing. This kind person no get wahala grin
Re: Dancing Senator Adeleke 'Stages Performance' At A Party Function (Video) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 11, 2022
Dancing And Dancing everywhere he goes grin grin
Re: Dancing Senator Adeleke 'Stages Performance' At A Party Function (Video) by lakesidepapa(m): 2:02pm On Feb 11, 2022
Johnnyessence:
2018 Election Memories: Senator Ademola Adeleke says last 2018 election was rigged on @channelstv with @seunokin . By the special grace of Almighty God, there won’t be any form of inconclusive in 2022 poll.

Vibrant, eloquent, charismatic, intelligent and brilliant Senator Nurudeen Ademola Adeleke was granting interview with renowned ChannelTV journalist, Seun Okinbaloye in a popular program tagged Politics Today after the daylight robbery of his stolen mandate by APC in 2018. What a scientific and mouth-pouring analysis!

Propagandists and petitioners who are distracting the populace and trying to paint untrue pictures of the distinguished Senator should know by now that all their tactics and evil plans to bring him down are dead on arrival!

He shall continue to grant interview at his will and not at the dictate of these useless elements.

May God continue to strengthen the man of the people!

Omo Balogun is coming!

IMOLE DEEEEEEEEE!.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXxYMIAiW3I

Wow, I didnt know Damola can speak English this way, He's good and okay. But he need to express himself on what he really want to offer to the good people of Osun State, if he can showcase his plan at the debate, I will travel down to ilesha and vote for him..
Re: Dancing Senator Adeleke 'Stages Performance' At A Party Function (Video) by adecz: 2:02pm On Feb 11, 2022
This him moves don expire nahh..

He should upgrade if he wants us to
vote him governor...
Re: Dancing Senator Adeleke 'Stages Performance' At A Party Function (Video) by mediainc: 2:04pm On Feb 11, 2022
Na OBO dey give this papa this orientation grin
Re: Dancing Senator Adeleke 'Stages Performance' At A Party Function (Video) by emmykk(m): 2:05pm On Feb 11, 2022
triple996:
grin grin grin the guy above though
BTW why are ipob sympathizers complaining about me? Y reporting me to the mods? Who started this hate and bitterness on this forum? You guys are given the same bitter pills of bitterness and hate you dish out to orders and it taste bad grin. Northerners were the biggest victims. Where u banned when u called hausa people cows,almajiri, savages, aboki shine ma shoe? Or calling yorubas afonja, coneheads,skull minners, fallen demons etc. WE DIE HERE cheesy

grin grin grin grin
But you guys said oduduwa fell from the sky and Ile Ife is were he touch down.so if you are called fallen demon that is on point.

But you guys are professional skull miner,infact the House of Representatives and EFCC have to doi something lease at the rate you guys are going you guys gonna mine your race in extinction.so if they called you guys skull miner that is an understatement.
You guys a pro skull miner per excellence.

If you are called what you are that is not an insult but when you call somebody what he is not that is an insult.
Re: Dancing Senator Adeleke 'Stages Performance' At A Party Function (Video) by Aphrygian(m): 2:11pm On Feb 11, 2022
lakesidepapa:

Wow, I didnt know Damola can speak English this way, He's good and okay. But he need to express himself on what he really want to offer to the good people of Osun State, if he can showcase his plan at the debate, I will travel down to ilesha and vote for him..
No true son of ijesha land will vote this clown,I understand that you own your vote ooo,but pls try to check run through his antecedents (his lifestyle) before you make the mistake of voting him cos he does not have anything to offer us in governance.
Re: Dancing Senator Adeleke 'Stages Performance' At A Party Function (Video) by Oyinlomobambam(m): 2:11pm On Feb 11, 2022
É for better if he even Sabi dance
Re: Dancing Senator Adeleke 'Stages Performance' At A Party Function (Video) by Praxis758: 2:17pm On Feb 11, 2022
Johnnyessence:
it’s sign of happiness and victory. We are dancing to victory and joy on March 7th governorship primary election and also July 16th governorship secondary election. Imole de okunkun parada ni gbogbo ipinle Osun. Senator Ademola Adeleke is a goal.

Are all his various dancings a rehearsal for the anticipated victory?

So now that Sen. Adeleke is rehearsing for victory, what should Gov. Oyetola be rehearsing for?
Re: Dancing Senator Adeleke 'Stages Performance' At A Party Function (Video) by Alawode01(m): 2:18pm On Feb 11, 2022
Osun reasonable people didn't want his caliber,pdp need to subscribe to another candidate,if not the same thing atmpest,if you throwing up the van in10 times it will always landed flat.
Re: Dancing Senator Adeleke 'Stages Performance' At A Party Function (Video) by tnerro1(m): 2:18pm On Feb 11, 2022
Sorry for osun state

Oyetola should make him commissioner for entertainment in Osun state and Davido his deputy
Re: Dancing Senator Adeleke 'Stages Performance' At A Party Function (Video) by Bigheart042(m): 2:21pm On Feb 11, 2022
U most be mad
Extremely mad
Jobless fool

triple996:
BTW why are ipob sympathizers complaining about me? Y reporting me to the mods? Who started this hate and bitterness on this forum? You guys are given the same bitter pills of bitterness and hate you dish out to orders and it taste bad grin. Northerners were the biggest victims. Where u banned when u called hausa people cows,almajiri, savages, aboki shine ma shoe? Or calling yorubas afonja, coneheads,skull minners, fallen demons etc. WE DIE HERE cheesy
Re: Dancing Senator Adeleke 'Stages Performance' At A Party Function (Video) by yuping(m): 2:25pm On Feb 11, 2022
undecided please who can state this man ability or achievement?
Re: Dancing Senator Adeleke 'Stages Performance' At A Party Function (Video) by lakesidepapa(m): 2:33pm On Feb 11, 2022
Aphrygian:
No true son of ijesha land will vote this clown,I understand that you own your vote ooo,but pls try to check run through his antecedents (his lifestyle) before you make the mistake of voting him cos he does not have anything to offer us in governance.

He may turn out to be a good governor, Dude is ready to work but in wrong party but Oyetola is doing fine. Demola's achievement during his tenure as a senator representing Osun West is something to write home about, BTw, he had large number of votes in Ilesha, Ilesha West LG to be precised.
Re: Dancing Senator Adeleke 'Stages Performance' At A Party Function (Video) by TheNiceGuy(m): 2:47pm On Feb 11, 2022
DUNCE dancer.

Imagine this kind of personality as Osun Governor angry

Are those projecting him even madt
Re: Dancing Senator Adeleke 'Stages Performance' At A Party Function (Video) by TheNiceGuy(m): 2:51pm On Feb 11, 2022
Birds of a feather
Johnnyessence:
it’s sign of happiness and victory. We are dancing to victory and joy on March 7th governorship primary election and also July 16th governorship secondary election. Imole de okunkun parada ni gbogbo ipinle Osun. Senator Ademola Adeleke is a goal.

Re: Dancing Senator Adeleke 'Stages Performance' At A Party Function (Video) by molas02: 3:14pm On Feb 11, 2022
Dance our own incoming governor in Osun.... U have my vote ASSSAP.
Re: Dancing Senator Adeleke 'Stages Performance' At A Party Function (Video) by IPIGSRMUMUS: 3:20pm On Feb 11, 2022
sammirano:

Its actually seun that should take the blame. When he employed bitter people from an erosion ravaged region to moderate, people that knows nothing other than hate

Aptly stated my brother.
Re: Dancing Senator Adeleke 'Stages Performance' At A Party Function (Video) by IPIGSRMUMUS: 3:23pm On Feb 11, 2022
[quote author=AchalugoNwa post=110143891][/quote]

Just make sure that you shave that beard and hairy legs of yours before hitting the street today.
Just a friendly advice.
Re: Dancing Senator Adeleke 'Stages Performance' At A Party Function (Video) by Itstemi10: 3:24pm On Feb 11, 2022
Enemies at work : if you know, you know.

No serious person in their right mind who understands a position of authority will be dancing like this.

He is either a Clown or his enemies have finished his job �‍�
His dancing shows he has a frivolous mind that’s not quite deep and therefore not effective enough for leadership
Re: Dancing Senator Adeleke 'Stages Performance' At A Party Function (Video) by BJanta: 3:33pm On Feb 11, 2022
triple996:

Don't mind them, they hate to catch a sniff of their own soup. They've created a monster they can't control , now it's hot on their pursuit. Hammer dem flat head hard make e come flatter more I beg .

1 Like

Re: Dancing Senator Adeleke 'Stages Performance' At A Party Function (Video) by GraphicsMaster1: 4:09pm On Feb 11, 2022
Oyinlomobambam:

I no get love
Your mother and sisters ko?
Re: Dancing Senator Adeleke 'Stages Performance' At A Party Function (Video) by Newboss(m): 4:20pm On Feb 11, 2022
You shouldn't write off people because they love to dance. We all have what we love. Dancing is a hobby just like playing tennis or golf

Nigerians really need to stop being shallow

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Can Defeat Jonathan If INEC Conducts Credible Elections - Buhari / Jega: No Governance Exists In Nigeria / Edo Police Arrest, Detain 4 Officers For Killing Vigilante Member (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.