Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Suicide Is Not The Way Out - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suicide Is Not The Way Out (192 Views)

Suicide Is The Only Option. / Suicide Is Not The Answer Gather Here / 45-Year-Old Man Tries To Bribe His Way Out After Raping 5-year-old Girl In Ajah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suicide Is Not The Way Out by HonestFriend: 7:42pm On Feb 10, 2022
Hello guys!

I like to go straight to the point. A friend of mine who is very skinny, I mean the guy thin pass broom.

He went to work in ogun state where him other colleagues of him where given an apartment to stay. I they were 5 guys staying in a room self contain. After about 1year and half one of his colleague that they were staying together fall sick, he was rushed to the hospital, he was admitted for close to 3weeks before he died.

It was after his death that the hospital disclose to them that he has HIV, and it's part of the cause of his death. That were panic sets in, the hospital advise the rest of them to come for HIV test. All of them spent like a month before one of them agree n went for HIV test. To God be the glory it was negative.

The rest of them now went, but my friend was the last to go for the test, according to him he was more closer to the guy than the other guys

After the test, he was to go for the result 3days later because then the test takes days on like today that it doesn't take up to 5 minutes. The day that he want for the result he could not sleep d day before, he could not eat, all he had in mind is what if he has the virus. When he got to the hospital he stood at the door to the entrance of the hospital reception, he said he was empty, that in his mind he said that if God make this negative that he will present a big gift to church. He waited there until the doctor that conducted the test on him was passing by n tell him that the result was negative.

The then told me something, he said that if it had happen that the result was positive.. That he will travel to a very far place like a different state where nobody know him, that he will just run into a moving trailer and end his life.

My thoughts is that why do people feel that there is no solution to their problems. Some people don't tell other about what they are going through, they just choose suicide as the only way out.
Re: Suicide Is Not The Way Out by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 10, 2022
yes suicide is never an option and will never be
Re: Suicide Is Not The Way Out by lilvicky68(m): 8:19pm On Feb 10, 2022
Suicide is not the way out. Talk to someone..

E get some people you go talk to self, them go even make you commit the suicide fast.. grin
Re: Suicide Is Not The Way Out by Tokskob2008: 8:26pm On Feb 10, 2022
Suicide is not the option but what exactly is the option

It gets to a stage there won't be anywhere to turn to again so what happens then? This country isn't making things easy for struggling folks either. I really wish I wasn't born or even living in this country.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Is Not The Way Out by lolu2019: 8:46pm On Feb 10, 2022
Tokskob2008:
Suicide is not the option but what exactly is the option

It gets to a stage there won't be anywhere to turn to again so what happens then? This country isn't making things easy for struggling folks either. I really wish I wasn't born or even living in this country.
just pray to God to show u thy ways.only God heals.almost everyone is not 100% healthy.

(1) (Reply)

Caught On Video: Jewelry Theft Crashed Car While Been Chased By The Cops / Police Warning Strike: Poor Salaries, Poor Welfare And Outdate Weapons / Sharia Court Remands Man For Alleged Theft Of 22 Cartons Of Seasoning Cubes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.