Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

How To Become A Freelancer And Make Money Online In 2022 Even Without Skills - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Become A Freelancer And Make Money Online In 2022 Even Without Skills (657 Views)

Fiverr Without Skills / How To Get Rich In 2022 Even If You've Tried Everything Else And Failed / Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Become A Freelancer And Make Money Online In 2022 Even Without Skills by leksdigital: 9:00pm On Feb 10, 2022
Hello Everyone

I will be sharing step by step methods on how to make money online as a freelancer. This is strictly going to be online here on Nairaland and may be on Vlog if there is a need. You can subscribe here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9BgTLu95Tp2J65fhiZIpPg

Please Note
This is a FREE training, I will be sharing everything about Freelancing

I will start with
1. People that do not have skills
2. People that have skills and looking for how to scale up and become a freelancer
3. People that are already registered but looking for ways to catch their first gig or make their first $100, $1,000 or $10,000

'So lets get Started. If you have questions please post here there is no need sending me a private message, because like I said it is going to be free, unless you want personal coaching or training. So let's get right into it.

I will try to make my explanations in simple words so that everyone will understand. Now Lets get into it.
Re: How To Become A Freelancer And Make Money Online In 2022 Even Without Skills by Nairalander248: 9:52pm On Feb 10, 2022
leksdigital:
Hello Everyone

I will be sharing step by step methods on how to make money online as a freelancer. This is strictly going to be online here on Nairaland and may be on Vlog if there is a need. You can subscribe here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9BgTLu95Tp2J65fhiZIpPg

Please Note
This is a FREE training, I will be sharing everything about Freelancing

I will start with
1. People that do not have skills
2. People that have skills and looking for how to scale up and become a freelancer
3. People that are already registered but looking for ways to catch their first gig or make their first $100, $1,000 or $10,000

'So lets get Started. If you have questions please post here there is no need sending me a private message, because like I said it is going to be free, unless you want personal coaching or training. So let's get right into it.

I will try to make my explanations in simple words so that everyone will understand. Now Lets get into it.

I am here... Let's roll
Re: How To Become A Freelancer And Make Money Online In 2022 Even Without Skills by leksdigital: 11:07pm On Feb 13, 2022
Hello guys I'm so sorry , Nairaland bot locked me out but we move. I shall continue the class. See you soon
Re: How To Become A Freelancer And Make Money Online In 2022 Even Without Skills by gagzee(m): 7:18am On Feb 14, 2022
Okay
Re: How To Become A Freelancer And Make Money Online In 2022 Even Without Skills by chizyann15(f): 7:54am On Feb 14, 2022
Please mentor me really want to learn,
Re: How To Become A Freelancer And Make Money Online In 2022 Even Without Skills by leksdigital: 7:32pm On Feb 14, 2022
We continue tonight, Just incase the system tries to ban me I will have to move the lectures off this platform. Incase you do not see my post going forward, the bots might have ban me so feel free to reach me on social media
facebook www.facebook.com.lekedelaja
Instagram www.instagram.com/lekedelaja
Re: How To Become A Freelancer And Make Money Online In 2022 Even Without Skills by leksdigital: 7:32pm On Feb 14, 2022
I will continue the classes tonight

Who is a Freelancer?
A freelance is someone that work for themselves and make money per job. This means you get to work and earn either per hour or per project.

Freelancing Sites
Thanks to the internet, There are so many freelance sites around the world. With the advancement in technology, there are now sites that allows freelancers to work from home and it connects the freelancers to clients. Now you can earn a decent figure working online on different niches.
Re: How To Become A Freelancer And Make Money Online In 2022 Even Without Skills by leksdigital: 8:41pm On Feb 17, 2022
When I post the names of the sites, Nairaland keep banning me, will do a screenshot instead.

These sites have different models

Upwork - clients posts jobs and freelancers
Fiverr - you post the kind of job you can do then clients can then subscribe to it. It's the opposite of Upwork

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Become A Freelancer And Make Money Online In 2022 Even Without Skills by bekkerhana: 11:00am On Mar 01, 2022
I decided to create a business profile and an online store on Instagram. It's one of the best options when it comes to business promotion. I also use spamguard services to get rid of the fake followers and bots. It helps a lot.

(1) (Reply)

Are you Having Challenges With Financing Your Business?you Can Get Loan / . / I’m Okay With Going To Hell, Says Elon Musk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.