Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

•°• Kay9ine Vs Iantempo ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 FINALS •°• - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / •°• Kay9ine Vs Iantempo ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 FINALS •°• (1008 Views)

•°• Technicalrex Vs Iantempo ™ NRBT 2022 Semi Finals •°• / •°• Kay9ine Vs Omminnent ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 K.O Round •°• / •°• Deepwaters007 Vs Iantempo ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 •°• (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

•°• Kay9ine Vs Iantempo ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 FINALS •°• by JoeWendell: 9:24pm On Feb 10, 2022
Nairaland Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 FINALS

Voting Criteria :

• Opener - 1 point

• Rhymes - 2 points

• Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points

• Punchlines - 3 points

• Personals - 2 points

• Flow - 1 point

• Wordplays - 2 points

• Closer - 1 point

Rules

6 Bars and 65 Words per Bar to avoid too much stretching

• 3 votes or MORE ( Can still work another way in a 2 votes to 1 situation.. the Battler with MORE votes gets the win) to a single Battler gives him the win.

• Deadline is 8pm, 13 February 2022.

• Verses should be posted by both
battlers on or not later than
deadline date.

• No biting, swaying, stretching,
feeding or recycling.

• No complaining about votes.

• A no show attracts a ban.

• No unnecessary comments

• No smearing comments about any
bar OR biting accusations without
proof.

• Whatever you feel is wrong with a
bar or verse - please put it in your
vote. Vote and state what you found
wrong.

• If there's anything you need to say
in defence of your verse please save
them for after voting's over.

• NO argument with established vets
OR voters.

• Battlers should not interject
between votes and voters should
just vote and leave it like that.

Note : Last Battler to check in....Post first!!!

1 Like

Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Iantempo ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 FINALS •°• by Kay9ine: 2:35pm On Feb 12, 2022
Leave no foes untouched. checks!!!

4 Likes

Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Iantempo ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 FINALS •°• by IanTempo(m): 5:56pm On Feb 13, 2022
check.

4 Likes

Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Iantempo ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 FINALS •°• by JoeWendell: 7:25pm On Feb 13, 2022
Ladies and Gentlemen this is the moment you've all been waiting for

The Newbies Rap Battles Tournament
Featuring KAY9INE and IANTEMPO both have showed they're strong contenders for the Crown, king of the Newbies grin after they both came out unscratched from their last two battles to get to the FINALS
With not much to say here is what these gents are capable of

Kay9ine :
against Deepwaters007

× i'm always battle ready like I'm in the Marines forever/you are here with Nothing sweet like Caffeine resellers/__________My Tactics are clever/_________ brought big Knives sharpened to sever/ This bandit, whenever/_____ I spot him
My BLADES will ROTATE in Deep waters like Submarine propellers!!/

Against Omminnent

No guns because i ain't got time to crack and shoot/
I'm a sleek ROOFER with all the nice kind and type of tools/
Heading to the TOP of this bitch to smack and pull/
Till i open HOMES up like I detached a ROOF!!!!!!/

IanTempo :

against Deepwaters007

on this bout, i'll walk on water like jesus. . i'm not a sinner seeking light

some niggas called and said they wanted me to murder you. . .I gave them niggas a beef eating price

i'm like a 'chef' hired to kill. . .so i'll drop the trigger and use a kitchen knife

i quit my day job. . because in deep waters. i now found a bigger 'fish to fry!'
(befitting)

this bible punch is worth a thunderous laugh

i invaded his home just to slaughter the dwarf

i pinned a large beyblade in the deep.
then slice an ocean in half

call me moses because of the way i split water apart!!

There you go, the stage is set

Me I don Waka grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Iantempo ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 FINALS •°• by IanTempo(m): 7:46pm On Feb 13, 2022
are we doing this or what?
Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Iantempo ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 FINALS •°• by Kay9ine: 7:51pm On Feb 13, 2022
IanTempo:
are we doing this or what?

you checked in last, if you're ready you know what to do. Post and I will follow
Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Iantempo ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 FINALS •°• by JoeWendell: 7:55pm On Feb 13, 2022
it's almost deadline, anybody wey no meet deadline, Automatic DQ.

I no dey talk too much grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Iantempo ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 FINALS •°• by IanTempo(m): 7:57pm On Feb 13, 2022
@joewendell these font size you're using is stressing my eyes.

2 Likes

Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Iantempo ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 FINALS •°• by IanTempo(m): 7:58pm On Feb 13, 2022
Kay9ine:

you checked in last, if you're ready you know what to do. Post and I will follow

I'm posting in 5 munites

Post after I do.

Cc; Joewendell, 5 munites

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Iantempo ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 FINALS •°• by IanTempo(m): 8:05pm On Feb 13, 2022
démolition de Kay9ine

intro:

joewendell had motives fixing this brawl on feb thirteenth, sunday
i'm a gun guy so
i'll let the clips caress him brutally, as soon as i let the thick _foreplay .
watch me put these heavy metals around kay9ines neck like a big dog chain

verse :

• fuucck!! why did you just step into hades Lair

my blades mad Stylish, they got a crazy flair

they'll off your skin. . . like snakes are changing here

. . .because your flesh don't matter to this archeologist's raging flare

i came to cut your bone straight like I'm slicing ladies hair

• i'm strong in the game. . . . . i stagger not

i hang the foe up the wall like a kitchen utensil or my grandma's pot

my brutish aggression will reach his kids . . . . i'll dagger all

leaving his heirs on the floor like he's in a barbers shop!

• canine is an animal. . . . and I'm ruthlessly incisive

he steal lyrics and raps the bitch has a criminal mindset

my fist will kiss his jaws. . . .my bars also caress his side cheeks

one punch will remove his teeth. . . . if he tries to bite me!

• fact is we all know this bitch is loosing here

this faggit ain't used to hoes, so he pussy scared

. . he prefers having balls between his legs like players getting nutmegs in footy wears

you always find him on top a diick like the pubic hair!!

• this thread was created to get him strangled here

i put his heart in a box like a stag in square

he's lost hope . . .getting suicidal in this atmosphere

i step in and tell him don't give up ,
encouraging the faggit nerd

by giving him a ROPE . . . . so he can hang in there!!!
(Hanging deer) (hart)

• wherever this puppy creep to , i'll leave him with a bleeding, torn knee

then put a block chain on his neck. . . . .
the rare cord keep him from doing something

i taught this animal trade like tutoring courses

the dog then went and bitcoins but he was just chewing money!!!

( crypto, blockchain, record, keeping, bit coins)

3 Likes

Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Iantempo ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 FINALS •°• by JoeWendell: 8:06pm On Feb 13, 2022
IanTempo:

I'm posting in 5 munites

Post after I do.

Cc; Joewendell, 5 munites

Okay
Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Iantempo ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 FINALS •°• by JoeWendell: 8:07pm On Feb 13, 2022
Kay9ine??
Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Iantempo ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 FINALS •°• by Kay9ine: 8:08pm On Feb 13, 2022
Just using my own 5 minutes grin
Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Iantempo ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 FINALS •°• by Kay9ine: 8:09pm On Feb 13, 2022
iLLY ScRipTEd BaRz FoR IaNtEmPo the WaCkO

××× in this MATCH, it's not my fault that you're too dense/ if you claim you're COUNTER FIT. That means your life is fake and useless/ but if you try to act like you're clueless/. I'll point my NINE to your OPTIC, you'll see the movement/ before I trigger your PUPILS like I just angered some Students!! /

*****NOTE ***** His strength is mostly on name plays and weak puns, so he might come saying I'm a dog that bites like Deepwaters007 and Omminnent did.

Like I a give a _fuck?

××× I always WIN when I RIDE to Battle, I don't take the L , because I Sabi Drive well/ he spreads wrong info just for personals and a few likes here/. .but I'm WOKE enough to give the old dreamer a new Nightmare/ Look up my FIRST BAR!! The AIM was shot(shut) down in my opener too. . Right there/ The point? It was dead on Arrival since I murdered the fools EYE There!!/ idea

××× With the Flops he drops I know y'all barely feeling this rapper/ I'll bat his balls and to his brains I'll be moving my Archers/ His shots has no effects like bullets fired in the air by Soldiers/______He drops another weak shot_____And we all Scream KAI like Tuchel showing disappointment in Haverts!!!

IanTempo:

Intro:
i hear say water no get enemy
but this is the end of his journey in the tourney
because i be water resistant, therefore him no go fit pass through me

Verse:

on this bout, i'll walk on water like jesus.

Deepwaters007 still made it to the next round and I Killed him

××× You said you walk on water like Jesus? the joke is not even that funny/ But I'll laugh anyway because you said you're water resistant!! you're truly a daft dummy/ Bragged on how water couldn't go through you. Your lie is dumb, wack, Clumsy/____ I killed deep, so definitely H2o passed through your head Sonny/. If you claim you on top of water, must be you floating as a dead body!!!!!/

××× In this match I'll clip his wings like shooting some right wingers/ proceed to make his PITH motionless with high fever/ I'm quite eager/ to kill him with knives and light triggers/ because I spite the blind nigga/ but since a lack of SURGE IN . .his body, I'll still his heart Call me Stéphane Breitwieser!!!/ Surgeon

××× Don't think I'm here to Impress, Shock or Amaze/ when I leave him Speechless [/i]____ I damaged his VOCAL CORDS with a Chain/ I heard he got [i] wits and I'm here to set it Ablaze/ these scripted bars will AWE him again and again/ Till they blow his Minds up like I put Bombs in his Brains!!!/

KEYS: he likes doing name flips
Google Stéphane Breitwieser, then you'll understand the punch and wordplays in that bar or click the link below

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/St%C3%A9phane_Breitwieser

1 Like

Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Iantempo ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 FINALS •°• by JoeWendell: 8:17pm On Feb 13, 2022
IanTempo:
démolition de Kay9ine

intro:

joewendell had motives fixing this brawl on feb thirteenth, sunday
i'm a gun guy so
i'll let the clips caress him brutally, as soon as i let the thick pre-intimacy .
watch me put these heavy metals around kay9ines neck like a big dog chain

verse :

• fuucck!! why did you just step into hades Lair

my blades mad Stylish, they got a crazy flair

they'll off your skin. . . like snakes are changing here

. . .because your flesh don't matter to this archeologist's raging flare

i came to cut your bone straight like I'm slicing ladies hair

• i'm strong in the game. . . . . i stagger not

i hang the foe up the wall like a kitchen utensil or my grandma's pot

my brutish aggression will reach his kids . . . . i'll dagger all

leaving his heirs on the floor like he's in a barbers shop!

• canine is an animal. . . . and I'm ruthlessly incisive

he steal lyrics and raps the bitch has a criminal mindset

my fist will kiss his jaws. . . .my bars also caress his side cheeks

one punch will remove his teeth. . . . if he tries to bite me!

• fact is we all know this bitch is loosing here

this faggit ain't used to hoes, so he pussy scared

. . he prefers having balls between his legs like players getting nutmegs in footy wears

you always find him on top a diick like the pubic hair!!

• this thread was created to get him strangled here

i put his heart in a box like a stag in square

he's lost hope . . .getting suicidal in this atmosphere

i step in and tell him don't give up ,
encouraging the faggit nerd

by giving him a ROPE . . . . so he can hang in there!!!
(Hanging deer) (hart)

• wherever this puppy creep to , i'll leave him with a bleeding, torn knee

then put a block chain on his neck. . . . .
the rare cord keep him from doing something

i taught this animal trade like tutoring courses

the dog then went and bitcoins but he was just chewing money!!!
Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Iantempo ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 FINALS •°• by JoeWendell: 8:17pm On Feb 13, 2022
Kay9ine:
iLLY ScRipTEd BaRz FoR IaNtEmPo the WaCkO

××× in this MATCH, it's not my fault that you're too dense/ if you claim you're COUNTER FIT. That means your life is fake and useless/ but if you try to act like you're clueless/. I'll point my NINE to your OPTIC, you'll see the movement/ before I trigger your PUPILS like I just angered some Students!! /

*****NOTE ***** His strength is mostly on name plays and weak puns, so he might come saying I'm a dog that bites like Deepwaters007 and Omminnent did.

Like I a give a _fuck?

××× I always WIN when I RIDE to Battle, I don't take the L , because I Sabi Drive well/ he spreads wrong info just for personals and a few likes here/. .but I'm WOKE enough to give the old dreamer a new Nightmare/ Look up my FIRST BAR!! The AIM was shot(shut) down in my opener too. . Right there/ The point? It was dead on Arrival since I murdered the fools EYE There!!/ idea

××× With the Flops he drops I know y'all barely feeling this rapper/ I'll bat his balls and to his brains I'll be moving my Archers/ His shots has no effects like bullets fired in the air by Soldiers/______He drops another weak shot_____And we all Scream KAI like Tuchel showing disappointment in Haverts!!!

Deepwaters007 still made it to the next round and I Killed him

××× You said you walk on water like Jesus? the joke is not even that funny/ But I'll laugh anyway because you said you're water resistant!! you're truly a daft dummy/ Bragged on how water couldn't go through you. Your lie is dumb, wack, Clumsy/____ I killed deep, so definitely H2o passed through your head Sonny/. If you claim you on top of water, must be you floating as a dead body!!!!!/

××× In this match I'll clip his wings like shooting some right wingers/ proceed to make his PITH motionless with high fever/ I'm quite eager/ to kill him with knives and light triggers/ because I spite the blind nigga/ but since a lack of SURGE IN . .his body, I'll still his heart Call me Stéphane Breitwieser!!!/ Surgeon

××× Don't think I'm here to Impress, Shock or Amaze/ when I leave him Speechless [/i]____ I damaged his VOCAL CORDS with a Chain/ I heard he got [i] wits and I'm here to set it Ablaze/ these scripted bars will AWE him again and again/ Till they blow his Minds up like I put Bombs in his Brains!!!/

KEYS: he likes doing name flips
Google Stéphane Breitwieser, then you'll understand the punch and wordplays in that bar
Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Iantempo ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 FINALS •°• by JoeWendell: 8:21pm On Feb 13, 2022
Here you go vets

Battle is Open for votes :

Cc

Mrkang
Paayne - chief judge
ZachHugo
Absoul
Fluxmind
Whiz10
Hydrog3n
NastyNic
Souloho19
KidPaku
Redjohn2
Mikuz
Ibime
Emaprince
Jigsawkillah
Limerick
007Bruce
Teddybiyasi
Krone
Elymaxiimus
Guykhena
Iceskidd
Dklef
Testerfuze
Gottoboy
Obesemf
Lyricist
Funlordjnr
Devilmaycry
Dj5Naira - Chief judge
Joewendell - Chief Judge
Jangbajantis
Sarsaproko

1 Like

Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Iantempo ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 FINALS •°• by JoeWendell: 8:25pm On Feb 13, 2022
Kay9ine it would be better if you tag a link to Stéphane Breitwieser's profile on Wikipedia or something no be every body get time to go dey google person name
Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Iantempo ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 FINALS •°• by Kay9ine: 8:28pm On Feb 13, 2022
JoeWendell:
Kay9ine it would be better if you tag a link to Stéphane Breitwieser's profile on Wikipedia or something no be every body get time to go dey google person name

Okay
Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Iantempo ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 FINALS •°• by IanTempo(m): 8:40pm On Feb 13, 2022
hmmm
Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Iantempo ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 FINALS •°• by dj5naira(m): 10:00pm On Feb 13, 2022
• Opener - 1 point - IanTempo

• Rhymes - 2 points - IanTempo

• Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points - IanTempo

• Punchlines - 3 points - IanTempo

• Personals - 2 points - Kay9ine

• Flow - 1 point - IanTempo

• Wordplays - 2 points - IanTempo/Kay9ine

• Closer - 1 point - N/A

3 Likes

Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Iantempo ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 FINALS •°• by JoeWendell: 10:17pm On Feb 13, 2022
Kay9ine vs IanTempo

Voting Criteria :

• Opener - 1 point IanTempo

• Rhymes - 2 points IanTempo

• Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points Tie, Ian had more references but Kay9ine had good ones too

• Punchlines - 3 points IanTempo grin

• Personals - 2 points Kay9ine grin

• Flow - 1 point Omo Na Tempo o grin

• Wordplays - 2 points Tie. Both improved better than before

• Closer - 1 point Kay9ine, IanTempo your closer didn't connect properly at all. .

MVGT - IanTempo

3 Likes

Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Iantempo ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 FINALS •°• by Jangbajantis: 1:00pm On Feb 14, 2022
Opener - IanTempo (Although, I ignored the intro, he had a better opener. The snake line is dope, but for better wording I think using "flaying" instead of changing would have made it perfect coz shedding skin doesn't change a snake)

• Rhymes - IanTempo easily (He's not perfect but he was better when compared. His lines will be easier to flow with in audio)

• Similes/ Metaphors - draw (Both ninjas did well)

• Punchlines - Tie (you may ask why but K9 dead body floating is equally aggressive coupled with the fact that it's also a personal)

• Personals - K9 easily

• Flow - IanTempo

• Wordplays - IanTempo (hanging deer did it for me, at least, that's the freshest of all. Bitcoin is good too but eye there and idea don't rhyme even if you use Nigerian intonation. Torn knee/tourney rhyme but I've seen it so many times but it doesn't work with wordplay. Surge in/surgeon, pupil, heir (fresh idea though) rare cord/record? No, that's forced)

• Closer - Draw (IanTempo had a better setup but the final punch didn't hit hard. K9 hit hard but that punch is old)

Based on quality and enjoyability, I would easily give my verd to IanTempo but since using criteria is a must I had to explain.

Winner - IanTempo!

3 Likes

Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Iantempo ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 FINALS •°• by JoeWendell: 9:35pm On Feb 14, 2022
Cc:

Paayne

Absoul

Souloho19

ZachHugo

Kidpaku

Mrkang

Mikuz

Jigsawkillah

Emaprince

Ibime

1 Like

Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Iantempo ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 FINALS •°• by Emaprince: 7:04am On Feb 15, 2022
Mvgt IAN

More readable verse. Cool flows..better executed pucnches

4 Likes

Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Iantempo ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 FINALS •°• by IanTempo(m): 7:14pm On Feb 15, 2022
joewendell I got 4 votes already, shouldn't you be closing this shit? And declare me as the winner?

1 Like

Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Iantempo ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 FINALS •°• by IanTempo(m): 7:16pm On Feb 15, 2022
Jangbajantis:
Opener - IanTempo (Although, I ignored the intro, he had a better opener. The snake line is dope, but for better wording I think using "flaying" instead of changing would have made it perfect coz shedding skin doesn't change a snake)

• Rhymes - IanTempo easily (He's not perfect but he was better when compared. His lines will be easier to flow with in audio)

• Similes/ Metaphors - draw (Both ninjas did well)

• Punchlines - Tie (you may ask why but K9 dead body floating is equally aggressive coupled with the fact that it's also a personal)

• Personals - K9 easily

• Flow - IanTempo

• Wordplays - IanTempo (hanging deer did it for me, at least, that's the freshest of all. Bitcoin is good too but eye there and idea don't rhyme even if you use Nigerian intonation. Torn knee/tourney rhyme but I've seen it so many times but it doesn't work with wordplay. Surge in/surgeon, pupil, heir (fresh idea though) rare cord/record? No, that's forced)

• Closer - Draw (IanTempo had a better setup but the final punch didn't hit hard. K9 hit hard but that punch is old)

Based on quality and enjoyability, I would easily give my verd to IanTempo but since using criteria is a must I had to explain.

Winner - IanTempo!

flaying!!! that's the word I was looking for, I just didn't have time to prepare properly, thanks for your nice words of encouragement

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Iantempo ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 FINALS •°• by JoeWendell: 9:58am On Feb 16, 2022
JoeWendell:
Cc:

Paayne

Absoul

Souloho19

ZachHugo

Kidpaku

Mrkang

Mikuz

Jigsawkillah

Ibime

Please votes are needed here
Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Iantempo ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 FINALS •°• by JoeWendell: 10:00am On Feb 16, 2022
IanTempo:
joewendell I got 4 votes already, shouldn't you be closing this shit? And declare me as the winner?

Soon
Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Iantempo ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 FINALS •°• by gottoboy(m): 5:57pm On Feb 17, 2022
Opener - 1 point - Ian (should've tied this criteria, but because Ian's bar was more executed)

• Rhymes - 2 points - Tie
(So many fall outs in the setup.

• Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points - Tie

• Punchlines - 3 points - Tie

• Personals - 2 points - Kay9nine

• Flow - 1 point - Ian

• Wordplays - 2 points - Ian

• Closer - 1 point - Tie

MVGT: Ian.

2 Likes

Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Iantempo ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 FINALS •°• by Younghacka(m): 8:35pm On Feb 17, 2022
What Is Going On Here
Never Knew A Section Like This Existed On NL
cheesy grin grin grin
Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Iantempo ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 FINALS •°• by JoeWendell: 9:04pm On Feb 17, 2022
Battle Closed!!!!!!!!!!

IanTempo Wins, Congratulations champion, 3 Crowns milk on your head grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

hello / Kill Ma Lyrics / |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS(MULTIES)|III|*LIMERICK Vs JIGSAWKILLAH*»»|

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.